Okay Sup Forums, I'm finally free from my parents and living at Uni for a little while...

Okay Sup Forums, I'm finally free from my parents and living at Uni for a little while. I need a fleshlight/pocket pussy. Just anything better than my hand but not worth a woman. I'm poor af but might be able to afford something decent. What do you guys recommend for the best quality for a decent price. Not trying to go over $30~ but that's debatable.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/222659330454
ebay.com/itm/222581389572
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What do you guys recommend
>best quality
>decent price
>the best quality
>worth a woman.

Get a Stoya Destroya fleshlight. It is 11/10.

I second this one.

>free from my parents
>finally free
>free from my parents
free
free
free
>finally free from my parents

ebay.com/itm/222659330454

Hey I got one of these for myself, it's pretty awesome - lightweight, easy to clean and hide. Plus it's Serval chan

This

lol I actually own the older version of that. Ended up getting a new one Yesterday, the Kono Suba one.

Telling you that you won't find a better friend for private times

Is this a good seller to deal with? These are pretty reasonable rubber cunts sir.

Yes, the guy ships out right away from Japan, no used NY fake pussies there

I bought a few different versions of the Tenga (Pic related). Very disappointed. Chamber was too short, so I couldn't really go balls deep. Included lube smelled funny. Couldn't feel any texture inside. "Suction" control didn't really work. Not enough padding on the mouth, so I felt the hard plastic.
The only pro was that I could nut and toss it, but I still had to go take a shower to get that weird lube off of me.

Has anyone tried the Tenga and a Fleshlight? Is the Fleshlight that much better to be worth the hassle of cleanup (not to mention the increased cost).

>pic related
I'm retarded

Honestly I've found the onaholes to be the best - they stretch to accomodate bigger guys and they still wrap tight around smaller dudes.

And they are easier to clean

What is the absolute best japanese artificial vagina? Is onahole truly the best?

I'm mostly interested on what they look like out of the box

Yes guys please post the Onahole out of the box

The elf princess onahole

This is what it looks like out of box

Does the girl matter? Are all Onahole basically the same?

Serval-chan

No hard plastic seems like a good feature

>Serval-chan
>Serval
mfw

Each one is actually different - some have twists and turns, others spiral, some have a multiplicity of tiny bumps - but they all serve to grip your dick but still slide easily - like this is one from Girls Und Panzer - it has both anal and vaginal openings, one at either side

Holy shit I'm retarded tonight

Yes, and it makes it easier to clean - just run warm water through and you're good to go!

Elf Yamada Sensei

Send a link to the very best one for research purposes

ebay.com/itm/222581389572

Probably this one

this. and also the fleshlight euphoria from riley reid is anal and feels like the real anal sex

somthing that is small and easy to wash. I've got a 6 inch sleeve thats made with translucent silicon. Very stretchy and it feels good and is damn easy to clean

Eh, I'm not a fan of the hard plastic ones personally

Little Sister's Sniffable Panties are a fun sex toy just spray a little and drape across your face as until you cum

Show me wtf this is

It's spray and a set of three panties just like your imouto would wear

If your in college why not just go fuck a college girl. Go to a party and find a girl that's just chilling by herself. College is the easiest place to get laid ever

Because you can't be guarenteed a girl every night.

shitty school with little to no girls.

Masturbation feels better than sex mostly.

>using a cockring wrong
lel

How much does J-List usually cost for shipping in the US?

10-20 dollars, more if you want it quick

this lol
honestly, after smoking some nice weed I can make myself cum 10x harder than any girl ever has

Not even girls und panzer is safe, huh?

Not around my dick it ain't - but lol - they make an onahole for all the more popular animes

shitty school with no little girls.

honestly these toys weren't available when I was younger, so I learned to use my hands with skill and precision, to give myself rocking orgasms everytime I masturbate. Unless I'm like sick or just exhausted. I've thought about buying one to try out, but I won't unless the wife buys a lil dildo for her, and she's too embarrassed.

dont. Your roomies will find it and you will never live it down. don't ruin your reputation so quickly.

That's why you gotta to a non-fleshlight one that can be stuffed in the back of a sock drawer

that too

I can hide it. They won't find it.

I recommend the toysheart R20 classic if you have a decent penis size.