Celeb Thread - /Notices your bulge/ edition

Celeb Thread - /Notices your bulge/ edition.

Jewess Queen!

A VJ is nice too

I fapped to her earlier. :3

Robertsfag suicide when?

>bulge OwO

This pic in particular.

Im glad she made you feel good, user :3

Jewess Queen is so sexy when she smokes. O_O

:]

>thread immediately ruined

See you next thread faggots.

I want to sip VJ's drink and eat the little tangerines off her earring :3

M-M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very beautiful w-w-woman and I-I'm a-a very l-lucky m-man... I-I know I-I d-d-don't deserve t-t-to have h-her and the alphas a-a-are scratching their head at how a f-f-fumbling m-mess like m-me w-w-was able t-t-t-to convince h-her t-to fall f-f-for m-me in the f-f-first place... B-But I-I thought she w-w-would l-look g-g-good at p-parties with m-m-me s-s-so I-I went after her...

>Notices your anger. OwO

Don't forget to kiss her and boop her nose!

I-It's a-a-a g-g-good thing I-I f-f-found great s-s-success... I-I can n-now p-plunder chan w-w-with m-my gains... I-It's too b-b-bad the alphas h-here c-c-can't w-w-wring m-my n-neck for having h-her, a-a beautiful w-w-woman, s-s-something th-they will p-probably n-n-never g-g-get...

My turn with Emma when?

W-What c-c-c-can I-I say; sh-she l***s m-me so m-much and i-it p-pains m-me t-t-to see her overcome w-w-with emotions s-s-sometimes b-because I-I know d-d-deep d-d-down I-I cannot r-r-reciprocate...

Hopefully soon

She let me take these of her.

Babs

I-I know i-I-I shouldn't s-s-say this b-but I-I consider i-it h-her f-f-fault f-f-for h-having th-this w-well o-of feelings t-to m-me... A-All I-I want i-is t-t-to u-use h-her a-a-and I-I don't know wh-wh-where she g-g-got th-the i-idea I-I w-w-was s-s-supposed t-t-to go crazy o-on h-her a-a-as she d-d-does t-to m-me... I-I f-f-find i-it sometimes r-r-rather o-obscene...

What makes you say you can't reciprocate?

NOW. TODAY.

Would JLaw pick me or a black NBA player?

So.
Freaking.
Beautiful.

Get in line.

No jews

Today is the day

fuck off, kike

More jews

I'm packing my bags and heading to the airport right now.

I agree with this user

But... but... I've been in the line for so long!

you didn't say no cutsies

looks like you came to the wrong thread motherfucker

This is a nice Jewess Queen thread

Her and scarjo are why I exclusively jerk to Jew women

Just a little while longer. It'll be worth it.

oops meant to post this pic

M-My m-m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very beautiful w-woman a-and I-I'm a lucky m-man t-to haveh-her...

Lol

I found the caption

horseface

ari has no issues farting up
a storm while on stage singing,
making the men in the front
aisle captive to her panty whiffets!

You all realise that replying to that one retard spamming that all the time is pointless, right?

this bitch loves people seeing her panties

I like you user

if i had posted the right reaction pic, it would have been worth it to me

Lol your post with that pic of her is perfect

nice one

Fuck, I wasnt going to stroke tonight but now i have to

NEIGH!!!

Just for Vicky
and her tummy

That's good, cause we love seeing em. ;)

Yep,
this is why I can give two shits about this coal banging whore. I place her in the same category as Jeannette McTurdy and the Kartrashians. Literal garbage.

I-I know g-g-good s-s-sirs; I-I treat h-her bad and sh-she i-is h-hell o-off u-upset o-on it... S-She should h-have d-d-dumped m-my a-a-ass a-a long t-t-time a-a-ago i-in the g-garbage f-for what I-I am an-and th-the blase w-way I-I treat h-her, l-l-l-like sh-she i-is n-nothing wh-when i-in r-r-reality sh-she knows sh-sh-she i-is a-a-among th-the greatest o-of w-w-women... B-But s-s-still d-d-doesn't g-give m-me u-up... W-What a-a-am I-I compared t-t-to her...

I really, really, really like this image
Her face looks so mesmerizing

Agreed, hard not to blow all over to perfect titties

true dat. music sucks, but she's a qt

you mean the one guy who doesn't wawnt kikes in the thread? yeah thats me schlomo. now fuck off

little baby bends right over at the
front stage lip so the full flavor of
her back blast can fully ruminate
into the noses of her many fans!

thank god for the leaks, her pre netflix tits were the best

Bet she likes apples a lot.

h-h-h-how will it f-f-f-eel to find out her main suc-c-ess has come ab-b-b-out bec-c-c-ause she is s-s-so immenlely talent-t-t-ed at f-f-fucking very large dicked n-n-n-iggers?