I did it! Made my first youtube vid ever!!!

I did it! Made my first youtube vid ever!!!.
Come and watch it with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_fqqo0xtok
youtube.com/watch?v=2kZUcjdEReI
youtu.be/DH4ZVKzCaN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

watch my youtube vid... no link

Shirley Ugest

Ah sorrry. I dont know hw to link
Its fun though

whats fun? you havent even said what to search you fuckwit

Sorry sheesh. I jumped a gun.
Is called Regret colors a picture of herself. Be the first one to view it.

saw it. now show tits

Learn how to edit. Add some fucking sound. Use some fucking lighting. Dont be such an edgy cunt. Not bad art work though...

NO!
Appreciate me.

Weird, no timestamp?
No tits?
No half a url?
Sage

youtube.com/watch?v=g_fqqo0xtok
Very shitty video.
5/10 for drawing

Why so mean. I dont own a studio, and I like it dark. I use my ipad for it. I use my good camera when I do more.
But that is the point with me..youre not supposed to be sure what youre looking at

If you have a good camera fucking use it, don't torment the people.

Sage you cock sniff..what does th at even mean! Everyone thinks im imposter because my pics are "shitty". Your pics are shitty.

this thread..
every
fucking
day

please kill yourself

Im pretty sure im looking at a fucking emo girl sitting in the dark though. And please learn the difference between purely being mean and giving criticism in a mean way. There are editing apps on ipad. And if its ur point to be dark and obscure then fine... But add a fucking somber song or something god damn.

u draw nice pictures and wear a nice mask

Nooo, I dont want people to see me.
Im very very, anti social. People scare me, and I hate water, especially when it's wet.

>report thread
>hide thread

Aww, thanks. It was just a quick sketch. It looked just like me though..prettier too.

Do you feel good today?

What a fapper

Yeah, everythings better now. My headache is murder so I probably go to sleep soon.

Hear that bullies! Im going to sleep! Sup Forums will be all yours to spam and fap all you want without my ugly face on the screen.

I want to hear you say something. Please talk in your next video if you make another.

Youre not ugly.
Goodnight

That drawing didnt make me think ugly. Edgy... Maybe 16... but not ugly

For now..

Your face is sweet like ice cream. I want to take a taste.

ur not 2h32

Aww, thanks guys. It makes me feel liked. Youre great.

What??

No but seriously check that out on youtube. I think ud rly like it.

Yeah, I like th at kind of shit.

I sent you a youtube comment. It's a little crude, but completely harmless. Now go get daddy a beer before it's GG *slaps ass*

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=2kZUcjdEReI

Hey now. I cut my hand and signed art with blood and you leave crude comment, then slap my butt.
Im telling mom

Things'r gonna stert chaning around this God forsakin' house!

Ha, ive slept in worse conditions.

that mask is kind of creepy. Are you a potential or a good soul that just wants to hide?

almost 4 minutes? fuuuuuuuu

You got me in a box guy.
Always had a thing for masks. I wish I could go anywhere with one, but people wpuld get scared. I wish I could do it without getting noticed but...yeah. I wouldnt say im a good person, but im not a bad one.

I have a feeling I struck a nerve with the abusive father comment. Maybe not, but either way, mb m8. I feel like I may have labeled myself as one of your bullies, but nah, nothing like that. I'm just a dumb alchy that spits out shit when he speaks. Nice drawing, don't die of depression, overcome it and get away from the negatives in your life, if possible.

Hey, I rushed as fast as I could.

Thanks guy.
I appreciate your honesty.

What music was that in the background?
Gif not related

bruising or makeup?

Can I suck a log out of your ass?

Semen mixed with powdered coal

Ha! Makeup.
I do have big green bruise under my right eye cause I pounded myself in the face a few days back. :P

Dont give away my secret silly.

Are you the log poster?

Did you had an autism fit?

I'm not stupid.. I just haven't left my house in over 8 years.
does look like Gerard, tho from MCR
at least from an angle with a blurry photo.

So you decided that regret was your name.

You are forever cursed and i am to blame.

But atleast i am not alone anymore.
May you forgive me one day.

You did very well

youtu.be/DH4ZVKzCaN8
Gif related

Stop fucking posting you communist, nobody fucking cares if you listen to KMFDM you're still a massive faggot, you think you're so fucking cool because you have a pale white face and black fucking rings around your eyes? why haven't you blown your fucking head of with a sawn of quad barreled shotgun yet?

Would you take black cock?

Noooooooooo!!!!

Already have

Someone sounds triggered

I think my semen would work better for a better blend of that.

So that was you then?
Ha.
Ive coined some interesting nicknames over the years, but tahts my fav. Its me to the T.
Heres some others ive had.

Ice
Link
Drunk girl
Pickles
And of course grandpops always called me Dipshit. I dont even think he knew my real name, just dipshit.

I dont know who th at is.

What was your least favorite nickname?

Mine was pinguin

And dont critisize my makeup do you know how long th is takes to apply? About 60 seconds. Because im not some stuck up rich college slut taking it in th e ass by a bunch of fratties. I have no class and enjoy being a minimalist. So I use cheep makeup and apply it heavy because I hate my FuCKing face!!
Got a problem with it? Go tweet about it.

Drunk girl, or drunk kid some called me. It was wi th a certain group of friends and thier friends.is long stooory.

ELSA POOP PRANK CANDY LEARNING COLORS FART LOG TOYS SURPRISE FROZEN BABY

Get a fucking job you filthy NEET.

Anything for you V

(Cum on my tounge)

Can you post some fresh OC Tits already mate

Funny thing is, because of you,many talked to other humans.

You will forever live as a spooky ghost of past loves.

Do you still think you are alive?

I want to see your boybutt while you wear that mask.

Second this. Twixie showed tits, ass, pussy and sexual activity. The bar's been set high, show the body in sexual positions

Are you canadian?

Whiiiiineaaaahghhhhnnnnnooooooooooo!!!!my tities cold and purple. Every scar and freckle on my body is purple so cold..
Im not horny right now, rough day. Only had sex once today and my friend is leaving in a few days so maybe we do show before he leaves.

Livestream on youtube!

Listen here love, I want some big Ol titties from you alright.

What's your favorite position?

I dont understand user

I wrote a song called dead inside. Might sing and put video on youtube..maybe that not so good idea.

Is this your pussy? Looks like Tales From the Crypt

Fucks with friends

I have pics from the other day but im not taking off 5 shirts and a robe for you right now..sorry. I wish I was warm, and happy, and horny but right now my head hurts and believe it or not I rarely get headaches but today has been one long hangover man. Basement flooded and I live in a tundra basically.

Hows that fat piggy of yours doing?

Let the logs set the rail, let the logs set the d-rail