Anyone got the individual pics

anyone got the individual pics

Bump. Someone posted the link yesterday

very bump

i know shes from UofR which is very interesting because thats where i go. No idea who she is though

Monitoring

Checked

Kim Stangl

video got to be out there

yea but i dont know who she is, department, nothing. regardless its not going to help find the video. U of R is in Regina, not Calgary. Those two places are 5 hours apart. Theres a U of R campus on U of S campus, so i suppose possible theres a small UofR on calgary campus. So if shes anywhere, you ought to look for those locations. I know for sure of the Regina UofR and the UofR in saskatoon. calgary, not sure.

Go find her at your uni and ask her to produce the video for us.

Goddamn, Canada is fucking gay.

I like that everyone is going after her, and not him. He'd be the one with the video. Why would she record herself jerking of a 19 year old?

whats the story behind this?

Checked

And if you're feeling more autistic than me, you can try to find where she lives. Here's her zipcode or whatever they call it in Canada.

It's from a posting she made selling a rug. She deleted the account earlier today.

its possible shes not a professor, but instead just someone who went there and likes to post UofR on their profile everywhere. U of R is known for social work programs im pretty sure. Regina is shitty though so they have a section of campus in saskatoon (UofS) but its small. Its possible theres one in Calgary, but that would surprise me because saskatoon is only 2H away from Regina wheras calgary is like 5-6h away from Regina.

Since she has a video on youtube talking about how to communicate and her running classes on how to communicate makes me think she teaches 100 level courses, or she simply got a degree at UofR and is giving little classes on how to communicate. This doesnt mean shes a professor. The way she spoke about it in the youtube video makes me believe she has some group where she meets with women, probably a facebook group, where a few women come to learn a pseudo class that she offers. Sounds like the sort of thing suburban moms go to. If shes a professor, id look under social work or communication.

hahah wtf. reginafag reporting in.
i have no clue who she is but its awesome this shit city is the center of attention on Sup Forums for our 15 minutes of fame.

I dont care to dig into things tbh, (im not OP). I think its hot and interesting but that it. its close to where i live so its interesting at most. Shit never happens in canada.

It's conjecture on my part, but I think the kid just had some medical condition and he tricked his mom into grabbing his dick on camera. I think it is possible that someone else leaked the picture because why would the kid release his face along with his mom's name?

His sister deleted her facebook and instagram today. I saved a number of the pictures.

holy fuck he should be fucking his sister lol

Not everyone is into the whole cholo gangbanger look

Lel

Bro... I know. Her and all of her friends are hot.

keep going

She's camping in that picture, give her a break.

idk about your theory, honestly? Where the fuck are you coming from>>??

I only found out about this drama yesterday. So I'm like a month late to the party. I did not see the original video so I don't know how it went down. I'm guessing she just touched it for a few seconds.

His mom also doesn't seem to know the camera is there and he's obviously taking creepshots. The way she is looking at his cock, it just seems like he tricked her. Maybe he got circumcised recently or something and he was like does this feel normal?

It's just speculation. I did however find these pictures that no one posted before though so there's that.

post photos?

And to match up the countertop from the creepshot

What happened?

I suppose its a sound theory. She really doesnt look that into it, in both pictures wheres shes bent over it could be taken both ways. I do sort of get more of a caretaker vibe. Im also late to the party, saw it briefly yesterday. If you were able to find what you found, all you need is to find pics of her son and see if he has any sort of disability to support your theory. Seems these days if thats true, it would be obvious in this day and age as she would have posts about mental ilness, specificially his and shit. and vice versa he might as well have stuff on his profile that gives this away. Seems like you already know what your doing since your finding all these somehow.

well idk how this ties them three togeather but if hes able to take so many legible pics hes probably just a perv, got busted, and his whole fam is covering things up.

I could not find any of his social media. I don't even know his name. It's 100% been deleted now though. The mother and daughter both deleted everything that was left today.

I think this is him

shes fucking perfect

I agree

NO
We're here for the milf, don't lose sight of the target

i have more of a bro/sis fetish than a mom/son fetish tbh so im interested

Them driving together I think.

He seems to wear hats a lot.

Fuck, he should’ve tricked his sister!

This *might* be her brother, I'm not sure. It's def not her boyfriend.

That's wicked easy to find m8

goddamn this dude may get luck enough to fuck his mom and sister

His sister probably hates his guts now. She has a boyfriend she posts a lot with.

looks like her brother, she wants to fuck her bro still but gotta settle for a look alike

??? That doesn't look like her house.

more of her please