I stopped the pills, pour fes. I know you're listening to me, prove it, tell me what I'm saying...

I stopped the pills, pour fes. I know you're listening to me, prove it, tell me what I'm saying, tell me what they're saying, tell me if they're telling me to take my meds more make me believe and I'll tell you if you're right

Finish typing already i know you read it you fucking people

You're not fucking here

Say something already I can see you smiling

Filthy fucking liars, stinking piles of black shit, fill the fuck out, queue up

So I gather you're insane and stopped taking your medication, posted on this anime forum because you think someone out there is watching your every move and listening to your thoughts, and now you want them to post on this anime forum to validate your insanity?

You're full of shit, you fucking know. Don't sit there and spin like you don't see it, I knew you were coming. What am I saying? Huh? Fucking tell me

they are in the walls

Liar, you're not the one get the fuck out

You're saying you knew all along you were being watched, but no matter what I say to you you WILL NOT start taking the medications again because you've figured out that they are POISONOUS.

They're not poison, they're pussies. Pulling pussies to pull them to you, to sit and fucking watch the water churn but swim in the shit, swim in the water air because it's all just antimatter and once you break down your body you can't get between the light to the space and move, I can move now and I can see everyone, I know the ones without the pills can see mme to o

Stop looking and tell me you're here I can see you watching me and I know you're not hearing but listen you self effacing fictions

Go to bed, sweetie.

Mommy loves you.

I'm sorry

Where are you

You don't need to be, honey.

I understand.

I didn't see you, how did you get here

It's time. You know what you have to do, don't you? Of course you do.

it's the jews m8

I can see when you aren't swimming in the space, you're trying to reach for me but you can't reach me, so you lie, you lie to think you're here but you're a pussy and take the pills, you're just you own basic

Just to be certain, you should throw the medications out. Bury them somewhere and make sure you hide afterwards. Hide because the medicinal poison is the only thing keeping you placated. Oh, and hurry. They're coming.

Don't mind me, love.

I'm not really here.

Do try and rest soon.

Ta!

You're still caught up with swimming in space, I've long since moved on to swimming through time. Youll never catch me at this rate.

They're digging themselves into what they think is solid but it's all just light, they'll split the rest of us and we'll know why but have to exist forever with that wasted time, and all those dimensional bubbles of filth

We're all moving beyond each other, our matter will break and become space and time will only be what we saw as a memory

I need them to translate the the light into communicable lines

I thought you might have potential at the beginning. Now I know you're just another failure.

I'm in your boat OP. Don't let them get to you, make you do something stupid and violent so they can lock you away and stop you from doing what you can do. Instead, take your time moving towards doing something smart and violent, coordinated dissasembling of everything they stand for and hold dear. You and I know that this isn't about us and them, there is much more at stake here and we cannot afford to let them have their way. They don't fully understand us, how we think, how we operate. Use this to your advantage. They get pissed easily when you do that. Mine have to take shifts to cool down, and haven't made any real progress in some time. Good luck.

You won't tell me, I can't stop it. Everything is just spitting lies

You're waving on a different line but it crosses. Nothing wrong, but keep splitting

How can I tell you if you won't LISTEN?

I know you hear it. I know you hear me. You just have to listen.

Say it then. Say what they're telling me and I'll believe it but you can't lie to me, I can see

Which one are you then? Prove it, tell me

It's too late for that kind of bargaining. You lost your shot at that during the last transgression. Now is the time to FLEE, goddamn it!!!

Do you not feel it? You know who I am.

It certainly looks that way. Best of luck in your endeavours. Don't let them take anything, wether you think it matters to them or not, give them nothing.

You haven't spoken what you've said. Lies

It's funny to watch solid things try to fly, lie lie

If you can not feel it, then me speaking it will make no difference. Failure.

So much folly...

WTF IS THIS THREAD?

Float on, light.

OP is a college freshman LARPing as a schizophrenic off his meds.

Walk away you're not one

Is that Kali?

You know I am not lying. You just want me to say it aloud to ease your mind. Weakness.

"For fools rush in where angels fear to tread".

Let them talk.

Filthy, dirty disgusting and filthy

>9 posters
>42 replies

Fuck off OP

Most of her. :)

You're just solid, at least you're not a liar but you're sad despite it

If it isn't obvious maybe you shouldn't be here

You've got something

I could change the world without lifting a finger but I honestly don't give a fuck.

Go deeper down the rabbit hole.

I can't see it but there's new ones in you and a few, it's something

You showed such promise all those years ago. What happened to you?

Schizos niggin out.

False prophets, too blind to be light, dust, scraps from the wicked

I split. What took you so long?

Quads. Coincidence? No.

I stay where I am so as not to give them a map, so to speak. I sincerely doubt they are as knowledgeable or powerful as they let on, and any talk here regarding things beyond is suspect to say to least.

Nothing is, I stole it

No matter how little you move, I'll find you eventually.

And what then matey potatey

The pills are a shill. Trust in megaseed.

Almost, but you're still whay you say, false.

I see it, but that doesnt mean it isn't lies

I found one, goodbye

They're basking in awe and thevsize of their egos. Only you know the path to righteousness. We`

I love you~

i hope