Indian guy here, how do i get a white gf?

indian guy here, how do i get a white gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Practice the art of bob and the way of vagene

be yourself

You don't. White women hate sand niggers.

don't be Indian

im not a sand nigger

thats arabs retard

go away poo

It depends how indian you are

kek. Racist indian has a point

You're all brown, it doesn't matter what country you're from. Get fucked by some black or brown girl, because no white woman wants a brown guy in them.

You're gonna need money bud.

ur just jealous that indian men can probably score more white girls than ur beta ass

i bet ur some scrawny little faggot

White guy here. How do I get an Indian girlfriend? Most seem really reserved

Move to the US. Speak decent English and don't be a creep. Impossible for like 90% of the people on Sup Forums though so good luck.

>open bob
>show vagen pls bby
>i will lick your bobs pls yes??
>u want sexy sex??
>bitch lasagna
>ok rape you next week

DM them on instagram and ask them for sex in broken English

get money and go some fancy club well dressed, then is all about ur game

buy one on the dark web

You wish, how many women have you slept with in general? It isn't hard if you're white and attractive.

>Indian guy here

Don't you normally rape them?

Wear clothes that don't make you seem like you crawled out of a job interview

Open penine and assure she can enjoy alot

Sorry dude can't agree on that, however just be yourself, some white hoes prefer diffrent color anyway.(the daddy issues hoes to be exact)

I see what you did there.

if you're first gen you're fucked cause you can't change value system enough

if you're second+ gen you just need SHORT hair, no facial hair, no curry smell and perfect english.

white ladies don't actually hate east indians but it's easy for them to fall into the smelly 90's hair muppet trap

also if you try to import any indian gender rolls you're going to be in for a shock and alimony

role autocorrect fail

how do you get someone who looks like this? where are they at

Shit in the streets, it's super effective if you do it on the street where the girl you want lives.

they're at work in a sales and marketing job or pr or entertainment or something where looking like that is their job

fuck your face with mace

just message them and ask for bobs bro.

lol typical white fragile losers so racist and salty

i hope every white girl in the west gets impregnated by Indian men

God damn, you need to know your Upanishads and Bhagavad Gita better, poobro.

"As, after casting away worn out garments, a man later takes new ones. So after casting away worn out bodies, the embodied Self encounters other new ones. – B.G. (2:22)[174]"

The next time the wheel of Saṃsāra rolls around, if you've been a good boy in this life, you'll ascend to Kushala, i.e. you will be reincarnated as a higher form of life: A white man, with a very horny and beautiful blonde blue-eyed girlfriend who wants to suck your dick every morning and fuck you every night.

POO IN LOO, PAJEET

Become a doctor

sand niggers don't get white gfs.
neck yourself now and spare yourself the misery of being turned down every single time.

Watch BigBang Theory

You wont find too many white girls who like greasy, ugly, disgusting slobs who smell of curry. Good luck with your fantasy dreams.

what?

Stop shitting in the streets

white bitches love pumpkin spice lattes
so you indian guys smell like fucking curry right?
well just try to mess with that smell and make it smell like pumpkin spice. it's not that far off

that or they're a janitor or an electrician
I saw an electrician bitch the other day
dawwwwwwwwmn that bitch had legs that went all the way up... whatever that means.

>Become a doctor

This actually works, I know a willowy 9/10 white girl who is married to a doctor from India and bore three kids for him. He's one of the handsome light-skinned Brahmins from up north though, looks about 3/4 white himself. Their oldest daughter is going to be ravishingly beautiful and undoubtedly will marry an accomplished and wealthy white man.

This

you don't, be racist.

Huh?

Start to poo in loo for one.

>Indian
>Guy

Option 1, be exceptionally well off, at least a doctor.
Option 2, use eastern charlatanism (spirituality) to trick them into it, in which case be prepared to settle for less.

You just simply kill yourself and get outta your pathetic misery you fucking sand nigger

Go ahead dude. just don't creep on teens that's creepy af.

how do you get a white gf?

STEP 1. YOU BETA FAGGOT.
> MONEY
STEP 2. YOU BETA FAGGOT.
> MONEY
STEP 3. YOU BETA FAGGOT.
> MONEY
STEP 4. YOU BETA FAGGOT.
> MONEY
STEP 5. YOU BETA FAGGOT.
> MONEY
STEP 6. YOU BETA FAGGOT.
> MONEY
STEP 7. YOU BETA FAGGOT.
> MONEY

When did you get your first loo Pajeet?

go white face from head to toe

>you will be reincarnated as a higher form of life

>MySides.jpg

underrated post

Don't be brown

>Indian village in bumfuck nowhere has twitter before toilets

fucking lost

Use an ether rag.

GTFO my board shitskin. This is an American board for REAL (white) Americans only! We don't want your filthy kind round here. Fuck off back to your own third world shithole of a country's cyberspace and stay the fuck off American websites! Get some glass and break it. Take the shards and grind them into your worthless face you fucking piece of shit. Slice yourself, bleed out and die slowly you weak skinny malnutritioned pathetic cow raping shit eating disease ridden smelly ugly shitskinned. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

try not being indian.

Are you hot? If you're not, you're fucked.

Kek kek kek my sides, oh the insecurity you white people have

The same way any other guy gets them; by attracting them. I'm Indian, though I'm not into the culture, and never had trouble pulling white girls. Polish, Portuguese, and Italian are your best bet. You just need to have attractive qualities and repudiate any self-limiting beliefs about race. You'd be surprised how many will give you a chance if you put the necessary effort into it. Every girl is different, but you must put in real effort like anyone else.

Getting the advice of the autistic virgins here who operate on meme-speak and group-think with no conception of individuality is not the best place to get advice, but here you go from one Indian to another.

She must really love grapes.

lol did this post get brigaded by fking pakis or something?

Hey uh is it true you goofy indian fellers wipe your ass with your hand?

What are you retarded? You don't know much about subhumans, do you? It's a fucking sand nigger. If you're white and got a hideous beaner gardener, imagine that piece of shit 10x worse looking, in every way, even worse and annoying shit eating accent, a fucking outrageous face with a reek of rotten dog shit, rodents and what not. And height probably less than a midget.

Your English is too good to be a Pajeet.

Hey Sanjay you turbin wearing piece of shit quit shitting in the streets.

>by attracting them
>a chance
>put the necessary effort
>you must put in real effort

NAH BITCH. WHO PUTS EFFORT INTO FLIRTING HOES IN 21ST CENTURY.

Money is what they want. Make money and you'll have these side whores for a fuck whenever u feel like it

not every fking indian guy is from india u idiots

im born and raised in Canada

>Sandnigger detected.
Fuck outta Sup Forums you goat fucking piece of shit. This is a white website and for whites only. We don't want want your filthy kind here.

you're still speaking like a street shitter

Here's an article from the BBC about how the average condom is far too large for the average Indian man's penis.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

Stop trying OP. You can't satisfy her.

to be fair, in this age its a lot easier to set up a cell tower than to institute city-wide plumbing

Who gives a fuck you're still a shit eating goat raping fucking sand nigger to me. Fuck off and get rekt, before I actually murder you and dump you into the woods. Cannuck here

Rotflmao and they shit in the streets good damn degenerates

Nobody wants entitled white bitches

*God damn

We don't take kindly to your filthy kind here. You better get the fuck out sandnigger.

>WHO PUTS EFFORT INTO FLIRTING HOES IN 21ST CENTURY
Normal, socially adjusted people. And guess what? It works if you don't unleash spaghetti everywhere and build genuine relationships with them. That's just my experience, though.

1.Move to US, NW or NE for best results
2.Speak good English, an accent is okay if you are easily understood, and can be an asset if you are attractive.
3.Dress well and smell good, non-negotiable if you are less than attractive
4.Be charismatic, or at least friendly and funny
5.Join some sort of group, Chairty or volunteer group is a good bet, college is good too
6. Be a reliable and well known person there, if they know you are there to pick up chicks it is game over, so try to find something that you care about even without the girls.
7.Wait for you to click with some girl
8.Having a good job also helps

Points 3 through 8 apply to everyone on here.

This OP is the best advice you can get

LOL stay mad u fking white manlet

were here to stay and were gonna keep coming what u gonna do about it? ur pathethic race is dying rapidly

Take a load of this abnoxious sand nigger

This
Or Germany, where I'm from.
Can't speak out of experience as I'm white, but even among the girls I hot up, the consensus is "I date guys regardless of race. What matters to me is charme, kindness, a good personality and good behaviour." Which I've observed to be true.

Also, I'm a ginger, so I'm white like a corpse and my beard looks weak, so it's not like "I get white pussy for being white", I'm the closest you can be to being a nigger as a white guy, except for being a wigger.

Do Indians still think they're gonna be a world power?

This guy incels

Literally poo in the loo and not in the fucking street you disgusting shitnigger

>A white man, with a very horny and beautiful blonde blue-eyed girlfriend who wants to suck your dick every morning and fuck you every night.
>tfw this is my life
>tfw I'm the next step of reincarnation
Feels good man.

Be a black man

pretty sure China and India will overtake the US by 2050 and be richer and more powerful by then

>fails to mention his own race has the highest rate of genetic defects
>fails to mention the majority of those defects are related to fecal diseases
>fails to mention his race has an epidemic of public defecation
>superpower by 2020

Bitch Lasagna

E D G Y
D
G
Y