TRUMP is vindicated and the swamp is being drained fast

TRUMP is vindicated and the swamp is being drained fast

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/mueller-sealed-indictments-pedophile-ring/
snopes.com/has-tony-podesta-been-arrested-in-the-mueller-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

294 Christian Republitards

Are you trying to be offensive? Trump and the majority of his supporters aren't Republicans, idiot. Maybe in name, but clearly not in spirit.

You do realize that Trump would likely be IMPLICATED in that scandal, not vindicated?

Explain this pic then. Checkmate atheists.

>Christmas gatherings will never be the same

That’s so wrong

Over 200 of those are for bill, Hillary and their close pals. Interesting to see Killary finally get hers

the majority of republicans let him get away with his party destroying bullshit.
fuck them all. they deserve what ever faggotry comes down on them now.

>muh party
Democrat shill spotted

Got any fact check on this, I can't find any source besides yournewswire.com/mueller-sealed-indictments-pedophile-ring/
But that site looks shady, especially when I can't find any corroborating sources other than random youtube videos.

Literally, fake news.

Republicans hate Trump, but as long as they can kill healthcare and get their tax cuts for rich people they would even support Putin taking over directly.

No its real, Trump Jr will be part of the next round of indicments. Maybe Kushner too, that is still unclear. But Trumps team is going down fast

you mean HRC and the DNC are sweating bullets

Except for his years around young women and not a single REAL implication of misconduct. If we ignore that, then yes, I'm willing to hear you out.

least hes not on his flight log unlike both Bill and Hillary Clinton who he had no speed dial #1, you know the flight log for the Lolita express Epstein flying brothel, equipped with beds and child prostitutes, along with staying at his child sex island, and after getting busted under bill Clinton her got a sweetheart deal, pretty much a slap in the wrist and even the victims where not told of it until many months later

yet somehow its ok for both bill and Hillary to have flown on the plane and visited the island
many times, sometime hillary by herself, sometimes bill even without his SS detail, and bill +1, and sometimes they flew on it together. Bill is bi and so is Hillary so lord knows

just being on that plane is enough incrimination alone is enough to keep anyone else out of public office forever, but somehow they get a free pass

its a matter of record FAA flight logs publicly available, not debateable

you wish...

Motherfucker

>tax cuts for rich people
Don't you want to be rich some day?

Never gonna happen. Just pirate stuff and freeload. No need to be rich. All the money will be taken from me anyways, by theft or forfeiture due to some scandal

(You)

Economy is booming, GDP has grown, job growth is up, Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years, Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion, Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall, ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests, DACA Renewals Drop 21%, Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores, Secretary Zinke Announces Boost to Wetland, Waterfowl Conservation, Access to Public Lands Through Conservation Grants, Federal Duck Stamp Funds, Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD, the U.S. has become the world's dominant energy superpower, Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID .....

Need I go on? I've got about 5 pages of this shit. I try to form an unbiased of each president after a couple years in office, so far Trump has been doing very well.

>Source: The FSB.
>Good "friends" of America.
Traitors.

That is a lotta MAGA

go the fuck back to pol you scum

just because he claims to be stopping elite pedo rings or whatever stupid shit that doesnt matter - it doesnt matter because he is a literal racist

how the fuck can a country survive without diversity? it doesnt happen

tackling stu[id issues ;ike this without suporting diversity is just polishing silver on the titanic

This Russian shill is so obvious it can be seen from Sputnik II.

Kill yourself, OP. No Rubles for you today!

Disallowing unregulated immigration isn't being "against diversity". No other country allows unregulated immigration

>I try to form an unbiased of each president
>and unbiased of each president
MAGA indeed

>Trump vindicated
FUCKING LEL

CRIMES OF TRUMP (KNOWN):

RICO - Powerful anticollusion felony laws designed to take down organized crime groups. Trump has been laundering Russian mafia money for nearly a decade and most of his recent properties are financed by Russian money through the Deutch Bank. EVERYONE who knows is considered exactly as guilty and punishable by these laws as the primary perps, meaning his entire administration is under the gun for it.

Forgery/Perjury - Each member of Trump's family and cabinet had to fill out the SF86, a form requesting security clearances--by signing it, they place themselves under the ostrices of 18 U.S. Code § 1001, punishable by disqualification to hold US office and prison time. Their failure to report the fact that they were in contact with Russian nationals is a cut and dried breach.

Emoluments Clause - the Constitution DEMANDS that the president cut business ties to his enterprises and make himself unable to profit off being the president. This is to remove the possibility of preferential treatment for his company and external influence while he's in office. Trump has UTTERLY failed to do this in every way possible.

Obstruction of Justice - Trump asked Sessions and Rosenstein (deputy AG) to create and give him the document he later cited as his principle reason for firing Comey.

Obstruction of Justice - Firing Comey for refusing to stop investigating him (and admitting it).

Obstruction of Justice x2 - intimidating Comey Sally Yates prior to her Congress hearing.

Felony witness intimidation x2 - Same.

Obstruction of Justice - Asking for loyalty pledge to put him above and undermine the oath of office.

Obstruction of Justice - Lying in official record by saying there is no active Russia collusion investigation against him.

Using Office to influence the hiring/firing decisions of private companies - NFL and ESPN. (yes it's illegal and the law even explicitly includes the president).

>muh russians

Uh, no. You're a fucking retard.

The GOP has been "investigating" Hillary for over a decade and EVERY time come up with absolute shit. They're just subhuman filth harassing her at this point.

Why hello shill.

Trump has had ZERO impact on the economy. None. He and the GOP haven't passed a single thing and his first Fiscal Year began last month.

ALL those values you posted belong to Obama. ALL of them. That's just a simple, basic fact.

stop crying

Spoiler alert...

>muh known facts about illegal collusion.

Cry harder, shill.

this

what?

you betchya

I'm sorry, were you planning to try to respond to any of my factual assertions or are you going to remain in "Full Russian Retard" mode with your so-fucking-stupid-they're-funny Breitbart propaganda images?

Not sure if this is sarcasm you missed or just some REALLY retarded far right Trumpanzee propaganda...

I think it's safe to say that means boring, with the recent wave of accusations from things more than 30 years ago

I am convinced Trump is a fucking time traveler sent back to prevent some catastrophe.

Дa your Russians shill

Sauce? 200 what?

>my factual assertions
>does not post an image or meme
>on an image board

Good job shill. You seem to be lost.

? Can't see how that is a vindication or swamp draining. Just Mueller doing his job until Trump finds a way to fire him.
We have years to go on this ...

You make a powerful case shill.

look it up user. fact check it.

It was like that under Obama.

The trick is continuing it. We'll see how it is in another year

I REALLY hope you're just a Sup Forumstard who's trolling, because this is one pisspoor performance on the part of anyone trying to stick up for the treasonous orangutan.

>facts
herp derp
>facts
DERP!!

If you're really one of the Kremlin's web brigade operatives, I'm really hoping this is your first day on the job.

These ones just met Louise CK

skoro durak skoro

sure thing

A suit to surpass the Metal Gear.

These people are actually frightening.

you go comrade

Don't you love how her ratings blew Fix'd "News"'s out of the water? LOL Fox is imploding almost as quickly as the Republican Party!

At least they're actually people.

Compared to these fine specimens of subhuman filth...

sure thing Pajeet

gomik

How can you please anyone with diversity? It's only purpose is to increase the size of the government and to destroy the constitution. You are a fool if you think diversity is a strength and will one day realize this truth when your culture is being replaced by one you disagree with.

Both equally psychotic dude.

But most likely, those are fake paid protestors. Soros has already been caught paying people to wear swastikas and protest in favor of Trump. It's a fucking sham.

meanwhile in the real world...

They've all been seized and frozen pending federal investigation, along with all the rest of his family's primary assets.

Stale pasta is stale.

>muh Soros

It's too late for you, user. You swallowed the Full Retard pills.

Pasta? user, the word is spelled "propaganda". though in the case of pro-Trump posts, you can always go with the shorthand "bullshit".

Good argument you minority. What's life back home like? Good thing all races are equal, amirite?

sure thing shill

I used the term "pasta" because it's the Exact. Same. Wording. Every. Fucking. Time. But thanks for supporting my assertion.

u talk like a fag and ur shits retarded

Meant for you

Trump girls usually trigger the shills

snopes.com/has-tony-podesta-been-arrested-in-the-mueller-investigation/

>how does Sup Forums work
>definitely not a shill

Good job shill.

I know. It was a support post wrapped in a touch of satire.

Yes, "Wrong." That's what Trump is 24/7 and every time he opens his retarded noise hole. Gaslighting piece of shit has lied more than every other politician to date already.

looks inbred to me...

please do. I'm waiting. Thank you.

>snopes citation
>replying to nobody
>how does Sup Forums work?
>definitely not a shill

Good job shill.

>reading

what ? your favorite footbal team lost ?