Ask a guy who just cheated on his long term fiance of four years with his coworker anything...

Ask a guy who just cheated on his long term fiance of four years with his coworker anything. It started with just car blowjobs but tonight I finally fucked her. Pic unrelated just now watching this.

post pics of her. and your wife

>long term fiance of four years

she's just a girlfriend. anybody who you're "engaged to" for more than a year and a half is just a gf.

Hey. We're not married yet.

Congrats!

You'll be filled with remorse after you get schooled in the Universal Law.

Pffft. I don't believe in karma. Fuck that stupid shit bro. Zero fucks given. Tried fucking her ass but decided to bust in her vag.

>4 year fiancee
What the fuck ate you doing

Fucking my co-worker bro. What're YOU doing?

Who are you watching The Office with? Your GF the coworker, yourself?
>gf - she's gonna kill you
>CW- she's chill as fuck or wants a serious relationship. Run.
yourself- this is the end. What ep you on?

Neat story. Sounds like it's gonna work out great in the future you dumb faggot!

Upholding the institutioun of marriage by taken engagement seriously

lmao I remember making posts bragging about this now I have no one besides me (specially those two girls, they hate me), karma or whatever you call it is really a bitch, you'll pay this sooner or later, mark my words.

Yeaaah co-worker pretty much fell in love after tonight. It's been cute flirting up until now if you call blowjobs and fingering flirting. But hey who knows what the future holds. I'm actually really into her. I'm watching the office with fiance. It's like our new thing.

>All posts are works of fiction

You know the rules nigger.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Nice b8

Post pics of her you dumb faggot

Do it to it. Marriage is man made. Maybe next time get her in the ass

Btw they always fall in love. Hit it and quit it while you can.

Oh most definitely. She JUST turned 20 bro.

here's my coworker

What was it like fucking a tranny faggot?

here's my fiance

Get rid of it before it turns into Mom.

Pfffttt no waaayyy

Goddamnit.

It is easy and waaaay more risky to lead the other chick on. I been married for 10 years and only had strange like twice since we got married. It is HARD to get laid post marriage. Better rethink your strategy.

looks like you made the right choice by cheating

What do you get from your side piece that you don't get from you fiance?