hehe

cutest girl in the galaxy~

if at first you don't succeed

youtube.com/watch?v=2_GcbZlDnns
youtube.com/watch?v=39yeTdIuKJU

slug

nice

Luna~

>On the other hand, some believe it's time to break the stereotype and ideal figure sizes. These netizens claim there's nothing wrong with Kyla's figure as an idol's main job is to sing and dance. Therefore, they shouldn't be judged too much based on their physical appearance. Besides, she's beautiful exactly the way she is.

>Comments stated,"Our country focuses too much on looks..So what if an idol is a bit chubby? It's ok as long as they have talent", "I mean, how skinny do you want them to be?"

Netizens are WOKE now.

nice plagiarizing, JYP

taeyeon used to be good

now shes great

Seolhyun~

You right, discount galaxy bro

now she's great

tae posters have made today a great day

>accepting pigs as idols
i hope this doesnt become a trend.....

is it still taeyeon time

this pic is incredible

真好吃!

kek it's the same thread, someone else linked it

>shit res
>blind guy

i just got here so i certainly hope so

youtu.be/kBaym6qzYdY
what a tight butt

That's why I saved it (and 'cause it's tae)

It's always tae time

shes not that stand out looking past her looks & weight tho

if Twice can be idols without being able to sing and dance, Kyla can be an idol while being fat

I wonder if there's something going on between Sana and Junho. They sat directly across from each other on Happy Together and you can tell he was trying to impress her. And this video would have been shot before that, this was clearly made pre-TT era. It's kinda weird how they were situated on that show and I don't even think they mentioned the fact that they worked together.

taeyeon's g-shock...

i love kim jiyeon

>Sunny
>Kei
>Eunchae

How Onew?

>as long as they have talent
ok what talent does she have

sophia...

she is perfect, PERFECT!

any tattoos news?

top omo

what did she mean by this?

harley...

mimnight dj...

hamburger best 5 wuuut

did they do that in ny?

there was that clip going around of her filming a scene with junho and once it ended she threw her arms around some other dude. junho probably wishes but he's clearly in the cuck-zone

post the very best _____ kpop has to offer

post it

ehh, maybe, maybe not. and sana is beautiful, so of course he wants to impress her. unless theres solid evidence like in the case of mina it's just shipping.

vlive.tv/video/37492?channelCode=F51143

>mimi eating burger
cannibalizing her twin??

so close to a slip

imagine licking the sand off of those soles

What about my edit of it? You like?

gross

It is very peculiar though that they were both on Happy Together together, sitting adjacent from each other, after shooting that video (and no mention was made of it). That honestly can't be a coincidence.

mijoo looking good here

shame about the face

seolhyun 2.0

Show your gf
Oh wait you don't have one

keep doing this, maybe one day you'll succeed

Reminder that MBC saved your favorites from getting absolutely destroyed by Kyla on TV.

Clearly it's a sign that they secretly got married during the filming of the MV and we will find out soon... Come on, you're reaching OH territory with this grasping at straws

kek

i thought jiho had it in the bag but now there's kyla...

Seolhyun knows men like it when you live a little to the imagination.

youtu.be/Jf73jGI2hjM

>implying

is that nipple?

>xuan yi and momo
pissed i won't see this

>still no subs

[+26, -6] Anyone who is saying she looks good is probably just as fat as her

nice bush outline

>Kyla in eating contest
topkek, shameless

silicone bra

I'm just saying that statistically it's highly improbable that they were both on Happy Together sitting across from each other by sheer coincidence. There's something weird about it, that's all I'm saying.

>implying

their faces look similar to me, idk

is this even a kpop?

that won't keep me from listening to her qt voice

Rui Watanabe is a member of H.U.B.

wheres kang mina

vomiting up her dinner

>blackpink
>ISAC

why did anyone ever think this was real

youtube.com/watch?v=rghcyMkWjM4

Pann: Momo's latest face after double eyelid surgery

1. [+196, -13] Momo said on TV that she was too scared to even get her ears pierced ㅎㅎ but I guess everything's okay as long as she's under anesthesia

2. [+192, -18] She should be practicing her singing in the time she's fixing her face ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I usually don't hate on pretty faces but I don't have an ounce of respect for Momo ㅋㅋ not like Twice has exceptionally better songs than other girl groups. They're obviously way behind in talent. I was shocked listening to their MR removed. They're all bad but Momo couldn't even sing the few seconds she was given ㅋㅋㅋ sang it in one straight tone, or even straight up lip synced it... now even her pretty face is a plastic monster, she's she going to do?

3. [+172, -9] I liked how her face was both cute and sexy before... Moguri, so pretty enough already but she got greedy ㅜㅜ I see some Miju in her now too

what a cute

dang, nice

what's in store for december?

is this the girl that trained for months to win the isac sprint just so she can be slightly more relevant? i guess it paid off though so props to her

>I see some Miju in her now too

how will twiceshitters ever recover?

wut

she had double eye lids before wtf

she's naturally fast