Why do azn grills love white men?

Why do azn grills love white men?

Why do azn grills hate Asian men?

Money.

They don't, they just see money and a green card. Once China becomes a world power and America becomes bankrupt, you're going to see white women marrying Chinese dudes by the boat load.

Do azn grills have white fever?

This photo makes me sad and I'm a white guy.

Is this type of relationship dynamic seriously healthy?

Because azn grills love money more than anything else.

A lot of Asian men are just seriously retarded, obviously not all but a lot. Leaves a big whole in the market and white men are kind of the only barely socially acceptable compromise for Asian women. It is the one combination their parents will half accept.

>asian girl hooks white man
>me love you long time
>he gets her a green card
>she moves in with him
>stays around for a few months/maybe a year
>he hooks her up with all sorts of shit
>i go now, fin yung man
>they leave their old white pasty ass in the dust for a younger rich dude

Do azn grills believe that white dicks are bigger than Asian dicks?

What do white men have that Asian men don't?

eh, for the old dudes in OP's pic maybe. I'm a white dude, mid 20's living in china and i bang tons of chinese girls, and i'm not giving them green cards or even dating them. i wouldnt touch any of the girls in OP's pic either.

Asking the real questions.

Stop OP. We the whites to Asians are not what niggers to whites are. We are not an animal. following this logic means niggers reign and I won't allow that.

Are Asian men not going to speak up?

Yes, often. Asian girls I've dated tell me they only date white girls.

There are poor and stupid people from every race.

How are Asian men supposed to cope?

Don't like it? Ban the export of asian women.

Why do you think we want a border wall?

Why are Asian men not keeping their women in line?

Realize that nigger women and hamplanets are single. Then you'll know that you're celibacy is not entirely involuntary.

W-well at least their kids will attractive.

An Ameri-Philpino friend of mine thought he was getting a good wife by marrying a pesant girl who didn't speak English. She came to the US, started watching Soaps to learn English, thought that is how all US women should act... Dude Fuked...

Dey mam say dey marry successfo

Will Asian people even exist by the end of the 21st century if this keeps up?

Why are Asian men keeping quiet? Do they see nothing wrong?

Asian men can marry white women just as easily, r-right?

I think you have a cuckolding fetish, OP.

MONEY, MONEY , ESCAPE A SHIT HOLL, much better lifes for kids! nothing more sexy then survivig and get enof food

Citizenship

spineless self hating asian woman who needs money

what are you doing in china?

A penis

Imagine being this delusional & Insecure

Damn. These white boys are still shook from those blacked threads.

this thread is retarded, what is the purpose OP to piss off the three asian fgts on this board? also those old white fucks are nasty you know dam well those gooks are just broke and desperate

I can answer this. I am an expert on Asian whores, having fucked many myself from just about every Asian country.
The Asian bitches you see with older men are mail order brides. These whores are usually bought by old white fucks who can't get a woman to save their ass so they go to shit tier countries like Thailand and get a bride there by promising her a US citizenship and money. This usually ends with the Asian whore gaining their citizenship then leaving the poor old fuck and going on to fucking younger white dudes.
The American Asian whores go for white men for a feeling of security and after they've had their fill of black dicks, they usually will find some white beta fuck to marry and create half Asian abominations that we all have to live with.
I hope this helps.

Are these pictures some kinda fetish for the most beta white faggots who can only score asian girls?

Most likely a white monkey, paid to pretend to be someone official like a doctor or contractor for a company and sit in meetings quietly etc