Glenn Beck and Brad Thor Openly Talk about Assasinating Trump

Sauce:

> theamericanmirror.com/audio-glenn-beck-brad-thor-discuss-patriot-assassinating-donald-trump/#more-13830

> twitter.com/kincannon_show/status/735533324391845888

These guys are Fucking Nuts. Where the fuck is the Secret Service on this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btpZ1UnGBaI
youtu.be/J7O26NYXGYM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Brad_Thor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

get in here Sup Forums

Murica needs you.

>Zuckerberg is a good boy
>Trump needs to be assassinated

Does anyone seriously believe that batshit Mormons are """""""conservative""""""""

Cruz was their chosen Goy and now they are pissed as hell.

These guys are an enemy of the state.

so beck and this guy are suggesting trump needs to get killed

disgusting low lifes

I'm so glad Cruz lost

nothing is worse that neolib muh bible cuckservatives

They would 'never' say the same thing about Obongo though

But then Glenn Beck does have a history of killing things

youtube.com/watch?v=btpZ1UnGBaI

Why are Zuckercucks wifes calves so fucking huge

>wife
AY LMAO

The god Kek must punish Beck for this heresy.

Report it!

>chosen goy

>The word "Cruz", as well as "Vera Cruz" ("True Cross") and "Santa Cruz" ("Holy Cross") are used as surnames and topological names. Its origin as a surname particularly flourished after the Alhambra Decree of 1492 and the increasing activities of the Spanish Inquisition, when New Christian families with Crypto-Jewish, Moorish, and/or mixed religious heritage converted to the state-enforced religion of Catholicism and subsequently fashioned and adopted surnames with unambiguous religious affiliation.

I can't wait for Alex Jones to launch into a two-hour nuclear rant about this, skipping all the network breaks because it's too important.

Stone is probably on it as we speak....

I used to think Jones was batshit but on this he seems right

Beck might actually be Satan

the new american psycho

bump

Oh my fucking Christ, I was wondering if anyone else would post this. I was cycling through my talk radio stations this morning on my way to work and absolutely HAD to make a stop on the Glenn Cuck station to hear this Thor fuckface have an anal prolapse on live air.

Holy shit this guy is like the distilled quintessential definition of "Salty" holy fuck he was fever pitch tiers of losing his shit. It actually got uncomfortable and you could tell even cryface Glenn in all his insanity was getting uncomfortable with this Thor dude.

I am surprised that this has not gotten any publicity. Not even Breitbart published anything about it.

well im now a #cruzmissile

Cuckerberg has such a womanly gait. Look at how sensitive and feminine he looks there. Holding his wife's coffee while "she" holds court, what a cuck.

My only question is this:
>Why are cuckservatives and trucons fighting Trump every step of the way, when they did jack shit to stop Bush or even Obama?

Why does he wear the Cheetos?

>CTRL+F
>"cuck"
>6 matches
>21 posts

this needs to stop

On the move

They were talking about a possible novel plot you dingbat.

I'm on it

Some asians, especially from the islands have really strong calf muscles. Climbing coconut trees is hard, thats some Ezio or Nathan Drake level shit there

You might enjoy this

You might enjoy this:

youtu.be/J7O26NYXGYM

Trump stumped. Cheeto man finally did it. #priesthoodrising

I can speculate. I've been gaslighting nevertrump cruzcucks on Twitter.

He already did

bump

haha so funny the absolute madman drumpf btfo he cant recover from this

>reddit
Will you just die already?

This is an artificial....non Sup Forums approved meme.

If I remove those Cheetos will you die?

O shit waddup, checked, kek wills it

It would be extremely cheesy

Nice meme

The air horn music

Well... you're a cheesy guy.

no one knows what its liiiiiiike to be the sad frog

I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend

Hmm, maybe we should do something about the unchecked power of the executive branch so that people don't go bat shit insane when somebody they disagree with wields that power.

The irony here is that they have not said shit about Obama. The person who truly abuses his executive authority. Are they afraid of being called racists?

They're probably hoping for some change.

What do these Mormon fucks in the "true conservative" movement think they're going to accomplish? We let them run their guy in 2012 and he choked and gave us 4 years of Obama, now they're throwing a bitch fit because we didn't back down and let them pick another one who had maybe a third of the support of our guy?

To be the baaaad frog

Jesus Christ, they're like ham hocks...

This guy is fucked up. How did he even get where he is?

He was a talented and drug addicted radio host (what we call "zoo radio" morning shows). Then the Mormons got him, but it was too late for his brain.

This is fucking surreal.

By the way while we're on the topic I believe everyone should know that in a Happening scenario Mormons are actually one of the biggest threats you will face. They have a religious duty to stockpile food and weapons, and they'll organize very quickly in a disaster situation. The LDS Church has a long history of taking advantage of lawlessness to purge non-believers or convert them by the sword, if Sup Forums ever gets it's wish of a "Happening" it won't be zombies or Mad-Max style gangs coming after you, it'll be fucking Mormons.

>Beck used to openly name Soros on his show
>he almost never mentions Soros or any other puppet masters now

For this reason, the Mormons also sell dank frieze dried food at good prices.

>Zuckerberg
>Height: 5′ 7″
Is not even good height for girl.

>Didn't even wake up
I think the translator fucked on that one and he really said hoped it would take me but the fire fighters got to me before it could

there is a big difference between stating a dislike towards a person or a group of people and a direct/indirect call to violence.

those two guys are talking out of their ass

If what I know about demons are true, Kek has taken on another form to appeal to the Normies.

Ya'll shouldn't be messing with demons or the occult.

trufax

I regret messing with some of the messers. Sup Forums is a Christian board.

I haven't noticed that, goy, I think you might be imagining it.

>Brad Thor

Check out his wikipedia talk page, editors calling him out for editing his own article.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Brad_Thor

Also unsubstantiated claims of "shadowing a black ops team" with the only sources being his own interviews.

>A couple of months before leaving for Afghanistan, I began growing my beard. The men I would be traveling with had sworn me to secrecy; only my wife knew about the trip. I had no choice but to tell friends that growing the beard was an artistic ritual, akin to James Caan’s character in Misery, who celebrates finishing a novel with a lone cigarette and a bottle of Dom Pérignon. (For the record, whenever I finish writing one of my novels I forgo the cigarette and move right to the Champagne: Bollinger RD.)

>The only two requirements I was given in preparation for my journey were to make sure I was in top physical condition and to have all of my affairs in order (a bit more than writing my will on the back of a napkin). With a wife, two children and a few more assets than I had years ago when I paraglided above Switzerland, it was the least I could do for my family—especially my wife, who had agreed to let me go. It turned out to be the trip of a lifetime.

>Did we encounter the Taliban? Yes. Was it dangerous? Incredibly. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat. Did I get some amazing material for my new novel? Absolutely.

One of you twitter fags need to call him out on both.

...oh dear

aesthetic as shit

leg day is every day for slopes

Every theory Beck ever had has been proven to be true.

Bet she can squat 3x Zuckerberg's weight

O shit waddup

Chinks aren't as strong as they look.

kek approves

dude is 30 and one of the richest men in the world. He could fuck any high class prostitutes he wanted and he chose this life?

To be the maaad frog

oh shit build wall

She's probably still 3x as strong as Cuckerberg.

He's gay. "she" is a newhalf.

Was probably married to him as some kind of Chinese business deal.

>tfw agreeing with turks

kek protect our madman

You made me listen to this shit.
I wish Hillary become president now
#FromDrumpfToHilldog

Wow. First he rapes and murders a girl in 1990 and now this!