Anybody a magic the gathering fan? If so what deck do you use ? Pic related

Anybody a magic the gathering fan? If so what deck do you use ? Pic related.

I've been playing south parks new android card game recently :)

Only interested in magic Sup Forumsro.

I haven't really played since the first Mirodon arc, but at that time I used a red green kavu deck and an angel and demon deck.

Love the game but only play eternal formats and draft/sealed. Legacy is my favorite organized format. EDH with house rules is also great.

Legacy High Tide is really fun to play, but it sucks to play against. Aluren is really fun to play. I enjoy 2 for 1 kinda cards also.

Another combo that is fun. Won a multiplayer 4 person game with this.

I love playing it digitally, dont like using other user created decks, like playing with built in decks

dont really like blue/mill but rather have time warps and bounces

Cubes are fun also. basically make your own eternal masters kinda set and draft forever.

thats pretty cool, regardless of cards used

psyched for the 3rd unglued set next month

I main a few modern decks.

Jund tempo zoo. Got 14 dragons in it and I ramp into See the Unwritten and freecast two out. Or I'll copy it with Howl of the Horde and spam out up to six dragons in a single turn. Kek.

Also got a non-resident dragon burn where I combo scourge of valakus, dragon tempest, and thunderbreak regent. Burn the field by playing dragons and clean up what's rest.

Also main a rakdos Minotaur tribal designed like an old-school goblin sharpshooter. Felhide predator + rage blood shaman + neheb the worthy = hate. I spam terminate and dreadbore for removal

wonder which is more expensive

Last deck I built was centered on these two. The rest was counters and returns. It was to combat the Slivers that had become so popular.

reigns of power is funny. I run that in my Zedruu donator EDH deck.

Played it in a group game where 4 people were pumping out slivers via the sliver queen. Porticulus held most of them out for a good while. The sliver armies just kept growing. Just when people started grumbling about the situation I returned porti to my hand, traded creatures(I had none) and attacked. Didn't win the game but it was pretty neat.

All I play is EDH and have a couple of those.

Currently building Boonweaver combo to smite some cheaters in the casual group.

My only "creatures" in the deck.

i mostly just play with friends.

i run Red/Black Minotaurs
and
Blue Green Eldrazi

With Portcullis out all the sliver tokens are gone forever. They come into play and then are removed from the game after portcullis sees at least 2 other creatures out. Since they are tokens they pretty much evaporate when removed from the game so they never have a chance to come back when portcullis is removed from play.

Having said that, its a great card against slivers in general still. Basically turns Sliver Queen textless.

Man lands like Mishra's Factory and Creeping Tar Pit would fit well in there.

>Minotaur
>Red/Black Minotaurs

Its nice they finally printed some good Minotaur themed cards. There wasn't much great from the mid 90s until the past 5ish years.

That does sound satisfying. Fuck over the players that make it not fun. I know the goal is to win the game but some people forget the have fun part. If we wanted to win as fast and ruthless as possible all the time we could just netdeck standard/modern.

my favorite card. So many hilarious things can be done with it. Give someone Steel golem, force of nature if they have no green, shit it even gets oath going.

I guess that errata wasn't out back then. I controlled hoards of sliver tokens.

Thanks for the tip

Op is everyone of these nerd faggots

Probably was errated during one of the major rules overhauls since then.

Here is another fun one for the players hoarding creatures.

rofl, heard that guy got banned from major tournaments for those pics.

He was the hero we didn't deserve.

preorderd a box of boosters I'm gonna try to make a cube with it

I spent all my tabletop time on Pokemon and Yugioh.

How badly did I fuck up?

Mono white, mainly used to spawn a fuck ton on low level birds

Lol MTN dew and swamp ass.. I normally just say it smells like nerd.. I stay away from my local comic/game store Fridays and Saturdays due to the god awful smell and MTG players are literally the worst ppl next to meth faggos

None. MTG is the single most insufferable game with the most insufferable ppl who play it

Good idea with a cube. I may get a box too, then combine it with the other unglued sets.

Best drafting ever was Unglued. I'm debating if I'd rather draft blind for this set.

You mean cock magic?

I especially hate the loud ones. You know, they have to not quite yell everything, but make sure to be loud enough that everyone in the store can't not hear what inane shit they are babbling. Usually these faggots will constantly look around to see how many people are paying attention to them.

Like the retards that yell dumb shit at a packed movie theatre during the film.

Some of the old pokemon stuff still has good value. No clue on yugiho. People that have played yugiho and magic told me yugiho is simpler game with little interaction, but probably a good starter game.

Old rare magic stuff from the first year is all ridiculous expensive now, no matter how shit the card was.

Harmless offerring is better STRICTLY due to art

no, if you combo with that its a draw, you do not win

Oh yeah, totally agree. At first I thought the foil version of that card would always be high strictly for the art.

I haven't played magic for 6+ years.
Used to have a pretty good psychatog deck.

lel!

isn't taht the guy who just shot up a church?

i casually played a lot in middle and high school with all my friends. stopped playing when i went to college around when dark steel stuff came out. have i missed anything good since then?

Technically it should be a 3 card combo because you need a way to interupt the circle. Just another creature in graveyard or an instant removal can accomplish this. Then fireball or whatever your win condition is.

Certainly a fragile combo compared to some others like ANT, which itself can be fragile.

Loved that card/deck. Probably around the end of playing standard for me.

Plus its an atog.

Yes, but you also were around for some great stuff. I stopped after Mirrodin block for a year and fondly remember those sets. Didn't play standard so wasn't pissed about it all being affinity top 9s

And sadly Their shit is socially acceptable... Wtf.. the other day I done fucked up and went to my LGS and say some MTG faggo playing and had a shit on that practice Satanism and eat pizza.. now I give two fucks about religion but come on dude... It's like he wanted his ass kicked

No clue

I haven't played since I graduated college, but I used to wreck with my W/B exalted infect deck.
2nd choice WAS U/R shenanigans

Only make my own decks faggot,

Most people are fine enough to deal with, 75%. Might be fat or ugly but are generally friendly or not assholes.

Unfortunately the remaining people are some combo of loud, smelly, stupid, asshole, cliquish, creepy, mentally deficient, etc.

Those are the ones that always stand out so that is what one associates magic with.

Lack of women is pretty depressing too. I'm an engineer so there are already ~5% women and game stores are probably less than that.

Fucking depressing man.. and I think we successfully shit this shit down

Good on you, faggots who copy other ppls decks or whatever suck ass and ruin any game even the faggotry that is MTG

The meta sucks balls these days. Play with friends because once you start taking it seriously you lose.

Jhoira is a fun EDH general too. Suspend all sorts of crazy stuff without having to ramp. Though opponents might take you out cause they can see it coming, but its for fun.

I kinda get why noobs would play prebuilds but after amassing a collection, the most fun is had by building your own. Hell, even theme decks can do well and be fun. I've built some real duds starting out but it was a learning experience.

Is standard still nothing but superfriends planeswalkers? The fact that they also are banning cards in standard regularly is not a good sign. New players dont want to pay for stuff that gets banned (not that older players will).

Anyone sell out and cash in? Where did you sell? Online or b&m shop? How did you sell? Sets, singles?
I was thinking of making my own booster packs to sell online. Have as early as some unlimited, no complete sets.

Yes, for new players there is enough to worry about for rules so having a deck you can buy and play synergisticly makes sense.

Netdecking EDH decks makes no sense to me. Suggestions are fine, but copying EDH decks kills the fun of the format. Never understood why 1v1 commander exists

bmpp

I've been thinking about it. You can go to a store or convention but will get 1/3 of what its worth most of the time. Singles probably easier to sell than sets, but full sets of old stuff can get better prices.

Best way is to slowly sell it online or in person and try to avoid ebay/paypal fees. Takes time and effort and dealing with mail, but long run you can get max value for the cards.