How long will it take for liberals to completely take over? Is Sup Forums even going to compete??

How long will it take for liberals to completely take over? Is Sup Forums even going to compete??

>The End Is Near

>inb4 go back to Sup Forums

they're losing ground if you haven't noticed.

>Sup Forums compete with liberals

Hate to burst your bubble, retard, but Sup Forums has always leaned liberal. Just because we're currently dealing with an infestation of neoNazi subhumans and Russian shills, that hasn't changed.

>Sup Forums has always leaned liberal
kek this place was racist as fuck even before all this PC stuff started taking over mainstream culture, and it's never been particularly political. The closest thing Sup Forums has ever been to liberal is when that Chanology faggotry started getting attention and edgy college kids started coming in here thinking it was some kind of gathering point for IRL activism. They were probably the minority supporting Occupy as well. Mostly people have always just come here to post memes and laugh at stupid shit, Sup Forums overall didn't start to get involved in politics until the last couple of years.

Hillary should of won

Yeh, QT traps, cucks, pedos, boy butt threads.. all of that jazz.. Wut r u even doing here OP? buying into all of that youtube propaganda of what Sup Forums is. Go to pol with this lame shit.

Yes but most of that was ironic, as in, "hahaha imagine if we were ACTUALLY this retarded niggerniggernigger"

It was only when Sup Forums started making the news that the edgy kids infested the site, up until then it was largely apolitical anarchy which yes, was leaning to the liberal side of things.

You really should though.

QUADS CONFIRM

/thread

>he thinks we're ACTUALLY racist, sexist, homophobic, et al.

Am I a liberal if I'm racist towards mudslimes due to their non liberal worldview?

How long does it take for life to leave the body of a cockservative when you're choking the shit out of them?

Not really, since the reason you dislike them is for their conservative views rather than their race. Chances are you'd get along quite well with the growing number of liberal muslims.

ah the good old days

>Yes but most of that was ironic, as in, "hahaha imagine if we were ACTUALLY this retarded niggerniggernigger"

Stormfags are too dumb to realize this, though.

>liberal muslim
Kek, good one

you are one retarded nigger faggot

Sup Forums then

>"hurrr I'm a big dumb racist look at me! lol only trolling! *coolface* Time to post cheezeburger cats and make some prank calls!"

Sup Forums now

>"I am a highly intelligent race realist, please respect me and take me seriously. This is a great place to meet likeminded people for underground discussion on white supremacy. Why are there only 5 racebaiting threads in the catalog?!!"

if only they had lurked moar desu

You need to die, anyway don't you have to go back to shit posting on

I mean, you ARE aware of the millions of liberal muslims who kinda take scripture as lightly as liberal christians do? Who do you think the ultra conservative Muslims are complaining about?

>hilary shit
Kek

Fuck that, she was just a different flavor of Conservative. The lesser of two evils was still a shit option. If you didn't vote for moot then you've brought shame on us all.

>tfw Caturday threads have been replaced with Sup Forumstards trying to out edge eachother

I miss Sup Forums.

they're probably complaining about how teh libruls are degenerately reading books besides the Koran and about how libtards not doing what the allahu akbars want at all times is destroying their redneck culture

wow, i just realized how alike we are

Sup Forumstards used to act like complete edgy retards but unfortunately, they ended up attracting the real thing that are incapable of creating fun content.

this

Basically. Religious conservatives are much of a muchness.

Sup Forums then

>"hey, this guy has been boasting about hurting animals, let's track him down and report him to the police for being a shithead"

Sup Forums now

>"this guy at my school disagreed with me about something, fuck him up Sup Forums!"

I used to read Sup Forums from time to time just because of how fucking retarded they all sounded, then I realized they were all dead serious

I sometimes go there to wind them up but by now it's really a pointless effort. There's no fun in trolling the genuinely delusional. I can only imagine what pretentious shits they must be in real life.

Some people visit Sup Forums purely in the hopes of converting people to their way of thinking politically. It used to be a fun escape from reality, now it's just a shitfest of lazy propaganda and unironic retardation.

Is there any site that still has the same carefree and mischeivous spirit of old Sup Forums?

Well liberalism is pretty fair from a humanitarian standpoint. Only difference on Sup Forums is most of us can objectively see that niggers and women are just not exactly equal for one reason or another.

Yes, there are millions of idiots who don't exactly know what they are worshipping. And I'm not sympathetic to any of those idiots. If you call yourself a muslim you are by definition against liberal ideas and I consider you a threat. The koran is much less vague than the bible.

This is a fine example of how the fun has been sucked out of Sup Forums.

We've pushed them back to the depths of /his/ and /mlp/ but they still have a foothold on Sup Forums

As cancerous as they are, YLYL threads are probably the dying breath of old Sup Forums. Everything neatly kept in one containment thread so Sup Forums and /s/ can spam.

Hey Sup Forums, why don't we put all of these fanatics of all different types together and let them kill each other? It's what they want, honestly.

Were you expecting me to write
>Meh muslims r still smelly nignogs xD
Ill do that next time thanks

The liberal-leaning 'I don't give a fuck' doing it for the lulz Sup Forums is dead. It's now just a swamp where bots and racebaiters gather to influence young people.

It'll never be what it was, but reminding Sup Forumstards to keep to their containment board would help clean things up.

Well no because you'd still be talking Sup Forumsshite which is so overplayed the record broke.

Pepe is love
Pepe is life

Pepe's creator is suing Alt-Right leaders for defamation and copyright infringement.

KEK! Eat it, Trumpanzees.

Pepe lives

>Pepe's creator is suing Alt-Right leaders for defamation and copyright infringement.
>Alt-Right leaders
Who is that? Richard Spencer? LMAO! the Alt-Right has no leaders.

>"liberals"
I know this is bait but IDGAF. Both parties have elements of Classical Liberalism. The "Liberals" have not only taken over, they've fooled you into believing that they're two parties. These oligarch assholes go to the same literal parties. Fuck, I hate millennials. Yes, that means you. KYS.

>losing ground
I guess you didn't pay much attention to last week's elections. More often than not, far-right dipshits got BTFO in state/local elections. The pendulum is swinging, dipshit.

>QUADS OF ULTIMATE TRUTH

>anonymous image board where you can do practically whatever you want
No liberals here...

Fuckin' Stormfags, amirite?

That's what they want you morons to think.

You're being completely manipulated.