I'm 19 and am planning to move out of my house on Black Friday secretly before anyone wakes up...

I'm 19 and am planning to move out of my house on Black Friday secretly before anyone wakes up. I have a couple thousand bucks saved up and have a job ready for me when I get to the new city. I attended 1 year of college and will attend again the same school when it resumes in January.

Does anyone have experience and/or advice? I admit I'm a little scared but more excited for what lays ahead of me. I have a good friend group where I'm going and am escaping the retarded madness of my home life once and for all.

I will only have one big bag of clothing and one big bag of possesions checked onto a plane with me flying between my city and the city I plan on going to.

I'll only get into the details if necessary. Long story short, I remembered a few things from the past which had caused serious depression which is still ongoing and don't feel safe in my own room anymore. I have lost all respect for my family. (And fuck the "its your FAMILY" shit, I'm adopted from an orphanage so I already don't have any real relationship.)
Pic unrelated

leaving without a trace would be a nice "fuck you" to them. good luck.

you're 19 why run away, just leave you can do that now

its way more expensive than you ever imagined.
you need credit to get an apartment, too.
you sound too immature to make it on your own.
good luck

Stay on top of your bills and don't regress

You have absolutely nothing to be worried about.
You're in a great place and about to really live life. Drop the anxiousness it won't help you.
Enjoy it. You have a hell of a ride ahead of you

Basically this is my plan besides I want to leave a note saying this isn't related to my "drug problem" (dad hates me smoking weed despite being very smart and otherwise being the rolemodel kid in my family) and I will call him next on Christmas and provide emergency contact information if someone dies.

Any advice, though with the process, what to bring, etc?

>tfw so trashy look forward to prison cause they give you 3 meals a day and a place to stay. Plus plenty of people to fight.

Definitely will stat on top of bills for sure. Number one priority is keeping a lot of money in savings

Definitely looking forward to it. Being thrown right into things works very well with me

I'm not a subhuman nigger I value hard work and solid values. Prison is intended to be housing for the most degenerate people.

Im doing the same thing at 35 and was going to do it at 19 but my parents took my car after the cops set me up, then parents sent me to rehab and basically lived on house arrest for years cause no license. Gonna move to LA and live in a tent cause I hear they don't arrest you for that out there.

I am moving cause of weed. Its the sacrament in my religion Siavism. Also have hundreds of seizures a day and it cures it. Yeah my dad once cried cause he caught me rolling a joint for a friend in my mid 20's.

Cannabis is literally medicine.

>Prison is intended to be housing for the most degenerate people.

I am pretty degenerate. Literally moving any day to LA to live in a tent. fuck it

go to /ck/ for cheap cooking tips. as far as living, go for cheap rent but you have to keep your expectations low. low rent equals shitty roomates and shitty places, usually. get a job as fast as you can. look for food banks for free food. eat at soup kitchens and missions if you need to. call 311 for that info. shop at thrift stores or walmart for clothes. walmart sells the cheapest food too. get a rice cooker/slow cooker that you can dump meats and grains into.

Lonely college boy thread?

you can buy hairbuzzer kits for like 10-15 dollars and cut your own hair, also.

Interesting. For that fucking long holy shit.

I'm moving where I can get public transit and walk around the city very easily. Will probably get a bike off craigslist to go to work, only 2 or 3 minute bike ride. bills only 500 a month total including monthly transit ticket if I got one.

yeah man spare yourself and themself with that "disappearing thing". Have supper with them and tell them about your intent to leave.

Its never good to leave in "bad standings" or with a "vindicative spirit"

Sounds awesome! What city?

Basically I tried to make it and making it just aint for me. Made 20k one year, the rest of my life never made a livable wage lulz.

Made 9k last year as taxi driver. Been doing it 8 years and Uber put me out of business.

Make sure you have a job lined up, and already signed a lease for a cheap apartment. Forget about college it's a waste of money.

Why leave without telling them though

I've done this a couple times. See if you can stay with those friends if you need to. Keep your budget very tight know how much you have and know how much you can spend. Be open and talkative to new people, if you need a job knowing people is your best way to do so. Just be a genuine person, don't backstab or do shitty things to your friends, you never know when you might need them. Good luck buddy.

Good tip. My plan was actually to find a friend in the barber business to practice on my hair since I don't care about it at all anyways. I wear a hat on the job.

Why not live in a camper on blm land in the west US? Slab city, California? You still have to do stuff to live and earn maybe 200 250 a month for shit but no need to go 100% homeless. You'll get fucked up eventually

Good tips thanks

If you can't beat them join them

I might just do this. The thing is that that'd mean Thanksgiving Day

Midwestern city of roughly 75-150 thousand people. Prefer not to say which one. Corn all around for hours any direction. Low cost of living and the town at least knocks what you need out. Train station, airport, shopping, major highways, etc. Etc.

Why not just save more money first? You're going to be miserable if you're working minimum wage.

> (OP)
>Why not just save more money first? You're going to be miserable if you're working minimum wage.

If you knew the reason why I was leaving in the future you'd understand. It's worth the stress etc. Plus, I need to act like an adult to become one.

It could set an example I can make a good happy story out for my kids if I go for that route. Another reason I'm going to this town is so I can finally at least try and talk to this girl who is the only one I've ever felt truly connected to. Just from every aspect from humor to deep thoughts to looks and what I look for in a girl. She isn't the reason I'm leaving home for a long shot, though. By a long shot.