Some cute chick sent me a snap for no reason

>some cute chick sent me a snap for no reason
>keep talking to her for 3 days
>finally have some courage to ask for nudes
>it's a fucking trap

wat do Sup Forums?
i think i'm attracted to her even though she's a boy, am i gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Post their sc

Get the nudes and post them here

Nice bait.

Yes this..

Ask for nudes anyway, if you like them, yes you are OP.

Atleast if you're gay, it means you can still fuck him

show us that juicy boipucci,

Work on slamming cunning boipussi. Post after images

No, not necessarily. You might be bi or Pan. But the pic is of a very androgynous person and cute af. So..... YOLO. Have fun, and stop worrying about labels.

traps are gay, but...i'm gay so post that shit!

Tell me your story user. When was the last time you had some ass? Are you lonely or desperate?
Do you have a girlfriend?

It's a guy nonetheless don't let this world fool you into thinking its a girl see thats how they get you. They make you think guy is a girl and girl is guy so thats its not wrong but yes its gay and you're probably desperate. Dont let your feelings/emotions fool you. If you already have your mind set dont pay attention to me but whats the big rush any way?

Maybe im wrong but think about it but not too much cause its not that serious user. Im pretty sure your not since this world wants to legalize and indoctrinate insanity. In fact your not gay but it looks like a girl so its fucking with your mind man.

Fake, saw this image earlier in another thread without caption faggot

A mouth doesn't have genitalia, OP!

Let me know if you jerk him off

Probably gay, definitely retarded

He's cute af, ask for boipucci pics

Who the fuck cares if its gay or straight. If you have mutual attraction with someone then go for it

>i think i'm attracted to her
>even though she's a boy

This. This is why society brought back the Nazis. Kys fegget

thanks user

YOU ARE GAY. and stop calling him a girl jesus you homo

be like "bullshit. if you're really a boy, I'll suck your dick right now"

You can't lose

He's gay becuse he's attracted to your manly traits, you are not because you are attracted to his female traits. If you wanted him to be manly you'd be gay then

Post more pics

how nude? like teasing you with but crack and cleavage or like full blownhard dick in your face?

close enough

youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

Society didn't bring back Nazis, edgelords couldn't think of anything original and jews complain the loudest

Bro if you're interested then go for it, don't get hung up on weird neuroses like a typical beta user. If it doesn't work out or it's weird then you're always free to abandon ship then. For what's it's worth, he's fucking cute and I want to see more.

>bi or Pan
So, a faggot then?