Extreme wwyd thread. Reply for replies

Extreme wwyd thread. Reply for replies

>would tuck her in

Roll her over so she's laying on her stomach, pull her shorts down and eat her are.

Wwyd?

/thread
nothing more to do here.

Eat her ass*

Tuck her in, charge her phone so it isn't dead in the morning, get a glass of water set aside

Push her back off of that fence she's sitting on. While she's on the ground holding her head I run up behind her and shove her face in the ground. Pull her pants down and ram my cock in her ass. Fuck her as hard as I can. Cum in her asshole. Grab my phone. Rip her shirt open and tear her shorts. Take photos of her almost naked body. Leave her there and post the photos on her Facebook

I'd love to push her face into the mirror, push up her skirt, and fuck her in the ass while she screams and begs for me to stop.

She looks way too confident. What about we make her come to a poker night with my friends. She'll have to serve us our snack and drinks and chance to do anything with her as part of the pot. Eventually we all agree that she should be shared like the whore she is and take turns face fucking her. Once she starts coughing and gagging on our dicks, we'll switch to her other holes. She looks like she needs a half a dozen guys using her. When were done, we kick her out on the street, no shower and no clothes.

Strip her and fuck her. Tell everyone else about her and watch her get fucked.

I'd jump her when she's out jogging, take her down to the ground and cover her mouth with my hand to muffle her screams. Rip her tights off and slide my cock right into her ass as she cries into my hand. The more she'd struggle, the harder I'd get. Eventually I'd cum in her ass and choke her out. Then I'd tie her up to a fence with her clothes and blow another load on her face and leave her there for anyone to use.

wwyd to teach her a lesson?

Moar?!

Push her face in that mirror and rip her leggings. Slide her panties to the side. Ram my cock deep in her asshole. Force her to watch herself as she gets raped. Force her on her knees. Shove my cock deep down her throat. Cum on her face. Make her retake the selfie like that.

Bend her over the counter and make her week

Here's another pic of her ass.

This is the only acceptable answer.

She looks way too happy. I would wait until she was alone using the washroom or grabbing something from her car right before her big kiss. Grab her from behind and choke until she can barely stay conscious. Force my cock down her throat and degrade her. Make sure my words ruin her day and life. Then rip her dress slowly. I slap and punch her harder everytime she tries to stop me. Then I grope her tits and unzip my pants. I slide her panties down. Ram her pussy so hard that it will be unusable later for her husband. Then I would choke her out again and ram my cock in her asshole while fisting her pussy. By the end of it Her holes will be gaping and she won't be able to talk clearly because of her throat fucking. I drag her by her hair to the wedding. Open the doors and dump her there and record everyone's reactions and run

I would throw a molotov on her pussy and lock her in the room.

I would grab her by the hair and pull her towards the wall...with her back against the wall and her sitting on her ass I would shove my crotch into her face...I would undo my pants and pull out my cock and rib the tip of under nose so she smells my cock and I would shove it in to her mouth...
Wwyd to my wife?

While they're walking together in public. I'd run up with my friends and pull down right's shirt and push her friend to the ground. Then fuck left on the ground in public. Force right on her knees and fuck the shit out of her tits while I stick my fingers down her throat. After 2 minutes I shove my cock down her throat. Cum deep inside. My friends ruined left's asshole. Her makeup is ruined and she's drenched in cum. Right has tears all over her face. She can barely speak because of the cock that was down her throat. Wwyd to these sisters?

Put her phone on its charger and cover her with a blanket in case she gets cold.

Buy her some nice shoes to go with that dress.

Wwyd?

WWYD

Fuck.
Kill.
Either order.

Wwyd?

Wwyd? Be rough.

climb in her window slit her throat while she slept so she could not scream fuck her til the life flows out of her and leave her for her siblings to find the next day naked filled with semen

Fuck.
Kill.
Either order.

Wwyd to my wife?

How would you do it and what is your reasoning ?
either or

She looks either Mexican or Philippine.
Get her to clean my house.

How would you treat these sluts

Chinese...what would you do to her mouth?

Reasoning? Obviously you don't understand.

kiss her on her mouth

Drop your Kik if you wanna trade nudes of exes

Tell her to shut it and keep cleaning my fucking house.

Those are some cute girls. First, I'd try to get nudes from both of them. Then blackmail them by telling them that if they don't fuck me, I'd publish these picture.
While fucking me, I order one to give me a blowjob while the other plays with a huge dildo in her sisters ass. As I cum on their faces, I make a video. Then they eat each other out untill they cum.
Then I tell them both to hang the first pictures in their living room when their friends are coming over for their birthdays. They must keep the pictures on the wall for 1 month. I tell them that if they don't do it, Im sending the video to their friends and parents.

Full tongue?

Enlighten me

What would you do?

no just on her mouth area

maybe hold her hand too we'll see though

FUCK HTC 7 with their defected purple camera!

Got nudes of each one, wwyd & to which one?

What other parts would you wanna taste of her?

Bump for her

I'd lovingly rub my cock all over her pretty face.

My gf

uh

What would you do to her holes?

Tell me more...

hate fuck her ass till she bleeds

What would you do?

Would slide those shorts off and give her a nice licking before slide my dick inside

Continued from last reply to this girl. After 3 months and counseling she feels comfortable to try out her wedding again. This time it's a success and her happiness of the day and event overshadows her last wedding. At the reception there are drinks. I watch as she drinks more and more. When I think she's drank enough I approach her and talk her into drinking more. When she can barely stand I help her to the washroom. When we're alone I rip off her dress and degrade her again while hitting her. Then shove my cock down her throat and fuck her harder than last time. Then ran ram her asshole and pussy. Call my friend in and fuck her as hard as we can. She's ruined after 20 minutes. We get bored and take photos of her ruined body. Drag her back out in the reception. Kick her one more time and run. Post photos her nude photos every month to remind her.

Take her shorts off and spread her legs wide open so I can eat her pussy while she sits up there

Extreme, huh?

I'd do a kickflip.

I would tie her up and alternate between cumming in her ass and pussy over and over again until she was raw and ozzing cum

Take her tits out of that dress and proceed to fuck her against the wall, watching her big tits bounce with each thrust

Give her a nice sleepy facial

Nice...what about her mouth? Would she have to clean up your cock with her mouth?

Rip her leggings off and tongue her asshole

I would make her suck me hard again between sessions. Any ass pics?

wwyd for more

Yep...what do you think?

squeeze her tits tightt around my dick so they get bruised

Love it. I want to cum deep inside it. My dick is diamonds

Her ass in panties

Something about her face just makes me want to slap her. I'd love to see her crying before I force my dick in her throat

Moar?

I would drench those tits in my cun

I'd pound this little bitches mouth until there was spit covering her face. Then I would open those thicc legs of her and fill her with cum

A

Im about to blow a fat load to this sluts ass.

I'd want to take those pants of hers off and have her sit that big ass of hers right on my face and have her grind it on me

What her face...does she have a face meant to be fucked?

I totally get that, she probably deserves it. What else would you do with her

I would drug them, strip them and lock them in a cellar somewhere, tied in a 69 position. Near each of them I would put a dildo with rose thorns glued to it up and down the shaft, telling them that to go free one has to fuck the other to death using the dildo. Watch with popcorn.

wwyd? Extra points for brutality

Fuck yeah...check out her mouth

Yeah she does... i want to use her like the whore she is

This little bitch would have those shorts ripped off and be dominated on the bed from behind. Id flip her over and s
Slap her face and tits. I'd spit on her face while filling her pussy with cum

Just want to slap the shit out of those tits till they are sore and she is crying

Lay my cock on her face and have her suck my balls

WWYD to Rachel?

This bitch needs major bbc

This is one sexy girl. Would love to see her tits bouncing while thrusting inbetween those long legs

The Goddess Gabriella Bruno is Back.

WWYD

Post her lewd feet and her instagram user