Guys who have tasted their own cum, what makes you want to do it, how do you mentally prepare yourself for it?

Guys who have tasted their own cum, what makes you want to do it, how do you mentally prepare yourself for it?

No longer have to waste tissues

True, then you can save the environment. I always puss out, ive done it a few times just stick my tongue in it

I do it fairly often.

You have to edge so you are super horny and about to cum. Then get to the point where you cum without touching yourself. You are then still horny enough to eat it.

As you precum put a tiny bit on your tongue. Swallong the load is much harder though

It sounds stupid, but the best way that prepared myself first time was to not think about it.

I would think so, I've got a collection of snapchat sluts that like seeing me do it so I do it for them, a few have requested full blown swallowing it

Your bitch tastes your cum. You more of a bitch than your bitch?

You tell yourself "I may be a sexual degenerate, but I'm still a got damn man and i stick to my fucking descisions!" Then you decide to cum on your worthless face and just fucking do it!

I normally do it on the back of my hand and go from there

I don't really get the idea of it. It can seem erotic at the time, except as soon as I cum, I immediately lose interest, and it tastes nasty anyway.

I know the answer.

Pick me. Pick me.

Legs over head on wall looking at it

Here's my story:

>Never tasted own cum.
>Roll in those eat your own cum threads, but always pussy out.
>Be turning 27 years old. Buy my first car.
>Somehow manage to date a 10/10 perfect hot girl who is 28.
>She's separated from her husband briefly.
>I literally go over there and start eating her out on the first day.
>Fuck her like crazy
>About to cum.
>Pull out.
>Cum all over her pussy.
>She's a 10/10, so I need to go again.
>Start eating her out to get her in the mood.
>My own cum dripping from her pussy.
>Zero fucks given. Lick that shit. Tastes good mixed with her pussy juice. Doesn't taste bad.

That's how I got over my phobia of licking my own cum.

I still don't ever do it by myself. Only if I'm eating out a girl who I just came all over.

If it isn't an impulse curiosity then nigga you are GAY. Planning on eating cum is gay shit even if it's your own.

The first time I wasnt prepared for it. My gf was blowing me with a dildo in my ass while i was tied up. When i was about to blow she pulled my legs up and jerked me off all over ny own face. She then wiped the cum off of my face and fed it to me. Still one of the hottest things ive ever experienced.

Ex described it as tasting like rubbing alcohol

I too have done it this way

How the shit is this still up

gave it a go once just to see what its like. Tasted like shit, didn't move in my mouth like any other liquid id ever tasted before. Kinda weird drinking your children