She is going to sleep tonight full of black cum. How does that make you feel?

She is going to sleep tonight full of black cum. How does that make you feel?

Confused, because I can't imagine what disease makes your cum black.

Kekekekek

Have you ever opened a rotten egg?

Indifferent.

>covered in mediocre rosebush tattoos, basically bottom-tier goth
>those eyebrows
>visibly caked in make-up
Amused.
It fits like a white working glove on a black dude, both are filthy and not needed for doing the good work.

Pffft, you can fucking have her.

And both are a social disaster.

Does she smoke that dirty crack rocks yo?

white girls who look like that are rarely worth it. tyrone can have her

be happy that another trash tat bitch is treated the way she deserves

Show pic of bob and vegana

Another one of her

She isn't even pretty. And that with make-up

Dear god I do not want to know what horrors lay beyond that stuff

Yup, which is visible.
And I'm actually completely fine with any kind of fashion, as long as tattoos are not just surfacial bullshit (there's things like Henna for that), and the style has some visual and asthetic appeal to it, f.e. not looking too artificial or bizarre.
I can also tell apart black dudes and niggers from their look, and got a lot of respectable, well-mannered black dudes to help me, be friends with me, etc.
With exactly my opinion of "nature is beauty, regardless of origin" I got me a blonde, blue-green-eyed gf who looks gorgeous even tho she never uses make-up, with a perfect hourglass shaped body, and a personality that loudly sings being wife material the whole time.
It's ironic how being kind, outgoing and tolerant (not accepting or approving, just tolerant) gets you the chance to get what you prefer the most.
And I don't mean that in the leftie way, I'm political centrist.

open vegana send bobs plz

she looks pretty trashy and insecure

Worse than the last one.

Try this, faggot.

She's getting creamed by my white cock every night.

I'm Btw. Check google RS, it's never been on the net before.

A nigger will be a nigger mate, no matter how white they try to be.

Exactly what I'm talking about.
This is natural selection.
Whites will stay whites, while those that put shame of the face of humana caucasia will be browned down to make it visibly obvious that they're scum.
And I prefer quality to quantity.
It gives us more reason to pull the "minority card" while being the superior remainders.
What jewish nutjobs don't realize is that they're breeding the jew 2.0 in their very own demographic experiment, which will overthrow and replace them.

Fucking sexy have any pics?

it makes me wonder what the hell some dude did to himself to make his cum turn black.