When I was 13 I groped the chest and ass of a girl...

When I was 13 I groped the chest and ass of a girl, with all the recent sexual assault shit going on it's made me worry about this. I'm 28 now, I've got a life that could be ruined by that person coming out about that, I have kids and a relationship.

I don't bring this up to be like fuck her or even to brag like I'm some bad ass. I've regretted that day for a long time, I never did that to another person, and I legitimately hate myself for it.

I have severe depression and anxiety and I really believe this is part of the reason. I honestly have been disgusted in my actions for many years now.

The reason I bring it to you guys to talk about is because today I came across someone that accused a guy of some shit and he's having his shit drug through the mud. This guy didn't deny what he did, and he even posted pictures of a text message thread he had where he apologized to the woman for what he did and completely cut himself out of her life for making her feel uncomfortable. This guy is now years later getting trashed and people are using his actions as a reason to not go to work to show how they feel about the situation, but the guy apologized years ago and had an HR investigation come down on him at the time.

If he can be dragged through the mud for this even after a personal apology to the affected person years ago so could I. I'm not making excuses for what I did as I'm truly disgusted in myself, but my question is what is good enough? Are we doomed forever even if we apologized, even if we've spent years fucked up because what we did was wrong and we know it?

>I have kids
Poor you

Fuck off autist you're fine, noone cares enough to ruin you over something you did when you were thirteen.

2/10 for making me reply

You were young and dumb. I know a lot of guys when I was who did shit like that and we were caught by the school and got in trouble. You'll be fine if there is no proof. Sexual assault and harassment is wrong and there is no excuse but you were young and dumb and as long you learned you're fine. Nothing will happen to you.

Thank you friend

you were 13, time to get over it and move on. unless you did more then you are letting on then this is not that serious and not worth imploding over

how old was the girl? When I was 14 I touched a younger girls vagina - she said "no" and I stopped. I guess that makes me a pedo piece of shit or something? But the reality is I was young, curious, and stopped when asked to.

We all do shitty things when we are younger, and I don't think anyone will hold you accountable for it in the future.

Personally, as an adult I apologized to the relative ( great, she turned out to be a dyke... so I figure my touching her ruined her on men, even though I know that isn't true ) Anyway, I just apologized to her for it, said it was inconsiderate and inappropriate. She didn't seem to give a fuck and thoguht it wasfunny I was stressing about it.

Groping that girl was not the only stupid decision I made in my life.

That's what the people I've asked about it say but the regret I carry weighs on me heavily.

She was 12 I was 13

Man you were thirteen and a changed man now. You're good. What you did was wrong but again, you were THIRTEEN. This is a time during much worse was happening around you. Don't worry about it, space cowboy.

I groped a 13 year old ass and chest, but I was 25 at the time. Was at a rave and on molly, and made out with this chick. Next day I find out she's 13, and now I'm a terrible person who should kill themselves. sex laws are weird and stupid. I get it - you can't go around fucking kids, but seems fucked up that I could be convicted of child molest over something stupid.

dude, no one will give a shit. you would have had to rape her for anyone to give a shit.

Relax man, nothing could possibly come of that.

number one it was just some touching
number two you are the same age range and both young and dumb
number three, did she willingly participate?

you have nothing to worry about, chalk it up to a lesson learned and move on

>me, be 13 gf be 13
>she breaks up with me on phone call
>next day I call her up and ask her if she would have let me finger her ( cringe )
>i don't know user ( weird silence )
>find out years later her family was witness protection
>their phones were all tapped
>I asked some mob daughter if I could finger bang her
>glad no one beat the shit out of me
>weird that somewhere in some audio vault is 13 year old me asking if I can fingerbang some chick

nah he clearly forced himself on her. otherwise he wouldn't give a shit.

First - do no hate yourself man. We all know you did not have bad intentions. Be fair to yourself. Hating yourself makes you feel worse and nothing comes out of it. Do not overthink it. Do not guilt yourself over this.

Second - Never say sorry, never admit anything happened. There is no fucking evidence.

and you were 13 ? you were kid man, you were not an adult. There is no fucking way anything happens with so stop crying over this and get yourself together faggot.

Seriously, you were kid. You were not 28 touchin a 13 girl. That could fuck you over.

>apoLOGized

Yo I just remembered I groped a girl when I was like 8-11 can't remember the age. The girl told the principal and I cried after she told my parents over the phone lol. Honestly that was nothing. I forgot about it until now thanks for the nostalgia though.

Just learn from it.

I have been grabbed/ sexually assaulted and it made me feel shit and violated. I can only imagine how girls feel.

I grabbed a girls ass trying to get through a crowded club when I was 18, I feel sick and want to kill myself thinking about it.

A lot of the shit I did in my preteens and early teens would be considered rape now and I'm not worried. If you run for office and people bring up your dumbass puberty behavior, they are such weak opponents that ya' don't gotta worry. Everybody is retarded during puberty.

are u trolling op u were 13.
nobody gives a fuck

also just deny any accusation? no proof lmao

>I grabbed a girls ass trying to get through a crowded club when I was 18, I feel sick and want to kill myself thinking about it.

b8 please

>When I was 13
You'll be fine. Nobody is gonna give a shit about a 13 (basically a timebomb of hormones) touching someone's tits 15 years ago. She probably doesn't even remember it, and if she does, and holds it against you, that says way more about her than it does about you. She starts crying about her boobs being touched when she was a teenager by another teenager, people are gonna think she's nuts.

Tl;dr: Don't you worry your pretty little noggin' user.

Anyone who doesn't act like Trump, is a fucking retard.

You don't make it in this world by having feelings.

Feelings can get in the way.

Take what you need and fuck everybody else.

Lie about it if you have to.

If she makes accusations. Tell everyone she's a liar and she should be ashamed.

Also, let me say that I hate Trump. But this is how he got where he is. He didn't get where he is by caring about other people or letting some shit he did a few years ago hold him back.

But yeah, Trump wouldn't let this shit get him down. He's got tons of other stuff to worry about.

In fact, this guy is such a sociopath, that even if his daughter were killed today, he would show no shred of care. He would act like he was hurt by it, but he would just go on with his life. It's all about him. Everything is about him. And if you think it isn't, you don't understand what it means to be Trump.

tl;dr.

I have 4 younger sisters, growing up I had to help them bathe/shower a lot when they were younger (

You're not famous. No one cares.

Feelings underpin all logical choices and prevent you from waffling to death. Not everyone is a born liar, and trying to walk the walk will cost them. Taking what they need could cost them.

Trump is where he is not solely because of his personality, but because of his background. Do you think Trump would still be Trump without the small loans of millions of dollars and inheritance, coupled with the family business of property ownership? I don't think so, because I know plenty of dirt poor sociopaths.

Making assumptions like this is how you die due to human error.

pathetic

nobody will ever chase you up about it dude

pentas of truth, lad

Quints checked
Pledge crowned

devilishly good reply

how old was the girl user?

tbh unless your talking under 10 (pedo state) i wouldn't worry, also i doubt you as famous as harvey w
and most women/girls can be flirty and want to be touched, especially now a days (not talking from personal experience)

chill dude

from the lack of a reply, op must have tried it on with a child

shame on you user
shame on you

looks like your going to jail bud
enjoy being a wizard

holy shit

Huh, when I was 15 I remember getting friendly with a girl who was 13ish. Didn't even reach first base. A week later my dad was murdered. The two memories are hopelessly intertwined and 20 years later I still have yet to reach first base. Coincidence?

youre not famous, nobody will give a shit.

Unless there is physical evidence , deny everything.

That's nothing op

I been caught stealing, once, when I was five. I enjoy stealing, it's just as simple as that. it's just a simple fact.
When I want something, man,
I don't wanna pay for it.
Now I walk right, through the door
And I walk right through the door
If I get by
It's a-mine,
Mine, all mine!
Hey!

greentext some stories brah.

is that aya brea?

when i was 13-14 i took the v of a 9yo girl and we were fuck buddies for quite a while. was 100% consensual despite what laws/culture want everyone to believe. we were very low key about it and never told anyone. she was an awesome fuck, would have loved to be able to brag about it to my friends. ohh well

you cant be serious

that's the thing though user
women don't need evidence
they have a cunt so they automatically don't need it

OP here, the girl was 7.

dude I did that last week at the mall. Helps to make sure they don't nkow who you are.

you cunt for making me laugh at that pepe

Heather I think.