Im in class Sup Forumsros dubs decide what to do

Im in class Sup Forumsros dubs decide what to do

Spontaneously combust

MODS

Run and smack the teacher's ass as hard as you can in front of everyone in middle of class.

Extra points if you do it with a camera, and use your note from the picture to prove it's you

take a shit, post reacts

roll

roll
if you don't do it, I'll find you and kill you.

rolling

rawl

jerk off

fucking dubs check'm

fucking give me dubs, I want to see this faggot combust
livestream it

god my life is sad but I'm not stopping till I get dubs. This faggot will combust if it's the last thing I do.

Pay attention and learn something.

how is it possible to be 1 off dubs this many times? i want to die.
ROLL
>78
>23
>87

Sdoms!

Also, dick pic in class

for fuck's sake give me dubs
ROLROLLROLL

Faggot

CUNT GIVE ME DUBS
ROLL

Winrar

fuck me dead, just let me get dubs

Do it, OP.

Winrar

is this some sot of sick joke? give me dubs ROLL

please god i beg you to give me dubs

honestly gonna kill myself and livestream it if i dont get dubs in the next 2 posts after this

rolling for my life

ok im gonna livestream my suicide if this isnt dubs

my life is extremely sad

Read the following text out loud as loud as you can:

I wouldn't even consider myself xenofobic, not against poland, japanese, whatever, but I hate all americans with all my might.

I fucking hate americans. They are as bad as mexicans, maybe even worse. I hate them with the fury of 1000 suns, those hamburger eating fuckers. They are the cancer killing the modern world. Not only are they straight ugly and fat, they are stupid. They may run tech centers and shit, but they're so stupid it's rage enticing. Every time I see an american woman I want to throw up all over the fucking place. On top of this, they smell terrible. Every time an american turns to talk to me, the mixture of their BO and breathe makes me want to shoot myself to get rid of the pain. It's like they never bathe. I could take my hairy ass and rub shit all over it, not only would it be smarter and prettier than an american, it would smell many times better. Their food is disgusting too. I could mix sewage in with vomit and make better cuisine.

Their country is shit too. It's over crowded and smelly as a pair of old dudes balls. They're the cancer killing this world, they're like mexicans except they aren't as good at sports and they aren't quite as violent. Just as ugly, stupid fat and smelly.

>rage inciting
I think you mean rage inducing you retarded American fuckwit.

turn your phone on record and YELL.
"Thomas scassly, PAID FOR THIS SCHOOL!"
Stay seated. Don't look up.
and pretend nothing happened.

It's old pasta. It's not my job to spellcheck it