Sup Forums I fucked up, I wanted to take a shot of my dad's expensive whiskey, just to taste it...

Sup Forums I fucked up, I wanted to take a shot of my dad's expensive whiskey, just to taste it, but my hand slipped after taking the shot, shit was so strong, and I fucking broke it. I cleaned it all up but it reeks of alcohol, and it's in his study, he'll come in to smoke and read as he always does and notice, the shit was worth 5 figures, what the fuck do I do?!??!?! Seriously guys, he's gonna beat me senseless for this.

Take these dubs, user. They might help.

stop stealing and buy your own shit

just kys now, there's no going back

you are just another case of natural selection

accept your fate

I didn't steal anything, I wanted just a sip to try it and my hand slipped, can you not read peasant?

Yeah that helps alot, I'm sure your life is just grand right now bitch

don't assume fuck all cunt, I'll dos your nan's life support

haha what a retarded fag

get checked for parkinsons and stop stealing your dads shit faggot

Act like a man and own up to his face.

>I didn't steal anything
Assuming that it is worth at least 10k and that there are about 35 shots in a handle.
In the least that shot cost just under $300
You are a thief and a liar

Buddy I'd slap you silly, you'd be seeing starts after a scuffle with me....my dad put me through rigorous martial arts training since the age of 8, I'd tear you apart little boy.

For the last fucking time, I didn't steal shit, I took a sip and that's it, then the bottle slipped and broke. I'm not asking for sympathy, I'm asking for a solution fuckwits

I have awakened my shinigami powers my zanpaku-to is far greater than anything you could ever imagine buddy

You legit sound like an edgy 16 year old, i wish I could see the look of disappointment on your father's face when he realizes he raised a pathetic thief.

You decided to take a sip of something that wasn't yours, and then accidentally'd the entire whiskey to pieces. Sorry OP, but you made a bad decision and you're about to pay for it.

It sounds like you should put that martial arts training to use when he comes at you with a belt.

tell him a nigger broke in and did it

then go whoop a nigger with your pops

it will be a bonding experience

wait til you can buy a bottle and give it to him for christmas and tell him the story christmas morning

you will both enjoy a shot and some hot cocoa and laugh about it in front of a roaring fire in the hearth

You people pass judgement like you fucking know it all well fuck you, here's the truth. It was given to my father as a gift from a business associate. Some years ago my dad told me he'd let me try it whenever I was "ready" or some shit. A year ago he became a raging alcoholic and does nothing but work, drink, berate me for not liking football and call my mother an ugly sow he wish he never married. All I wanted was a taste of the shit he spoke so highly of, whenever he had a drink of it, he'd mock me "aah if only you were man enough to drink this", well today I had enough and just wanted to see what the fuck was so great about his 80 year old whiskey. As it turns out, it's just some strong hooch, and my clumsy ass fucked up, but you people all the same berate me. Well fuck you, I'm sure your lives have must been grand since you think it dandy to just put down someone who's in a rut. Assholes.

No solution nigger, sometimes in life you have to take things on the jaw and be a man

Today is that day

That faggot isn't me, some idiot trying to hijack my thread

You clearly aren't man enough to drink it, you petty thief.

OP please dont listen to these pooranons

listen to your ol' pal richanon

go whoop a nigger son

It has to be some rare as fuck scotch for that price tag. If the bottles broken, just fess up. You don't have to tell him you drank some of it. People make mistakes. If he beats you, make sure you record it.

ah sure sure mate

Right, because I'd ask for advice only to make a fool of myself

Whoa Whoa OP

you've gotta calm down

seriously. It sounds like the best thing in the world for you and your pops is to just whoop a nigger together.

He sounds like he has a lot of stress and losing his prized booze isnt going to help any

trust me your ol' pal richanon

this
You dun goofed, you can't run away, just confess.

hahah, so you think you are old enough, yet drinks expensive whiskey out of the bottle, can't handle it and then drop the whole bottle.
haha big boi

You need to be 18+ to post here.
Also rekt. kek

I'm 21 faggit

You're a thief, a dumb one at that. You weren't ready. You were the faggot son of his sow wife that didn't like football. You don't even have any true idea of alcohol, you didn't even know to understand that whiskey is alcohol, you even refer to it as
>the shit

And now you're trying to seek pity for a clear case of being retarded, not owing up to it. You're no man. You're a thief, a faggot thief. You ruined his gift and failed to become a better man in the process.

Tell him before he finds it. He's gunna be shit pissed regardless. Gunna be double plus pissed if he goes for a drink and realizes you must have taken it then confronts you only to find out you broke it and tried to hide it like a faggot.

you ol' pal richanon here

you need to tell these cretins to piss off

you are throwing away the moment that will make you seem like a man in your father's eyes

go whoop a nigger with him and then confess when you can pay him back

he will respect you as a man as you will have made amends and righted the wrong

there's a chance you have some kind of insurance that covers this. either way, just be honest, it's the best option.

I never asked for fucking pity, I asked what do I do, you know nothing of what this asshole puts me through day in and day out, my mother the same, he loads up until he's red in the cheeks and then goes about talking about his "accomplishments", as if having my grandfather leave you an entire business and estate on a silver platter is an accomplishment, I've never accepted any money from my father, nor work, I work a shitty job at a shitty supermarket and go to a school that isn't considered ivy league, because I didn't want help from this asshole that is my dad, yet you call me a thief because I wanted to see what's so great about his poison, and that's all it is, poison, it's just expensive poison.

Tell your dad you wanted him to get clean so you ruined his source. That should work.

If I tell him he's going to go into a rage user, I know this, and I'm so fed up with him I have a feeling I'll do something I'll regret, I know where all his guns are and I swear I want a reason, he's a fucking shitstain of a man.

Beating your kid is still a crime. Tell him before he's wasted. record the out come, if he beats you, sue his ass and take his business.

Delete system 32.

It isn't what he usually drinks, he only drinks it in front of me to make fun of me. If you only heard the shit this man has said to me because I didn't turn out to be his ideal son you'd understand.

nothing will make amends for a 5-digit alcohol bottle

just admit to him what you did
but do it while you blow him.
dads love that.

Not him but you did try to steal a shot which amounted to felony theft bud. And you sound like you are a resentful edgy teen that really doesn't live up to his parents expectation.
Be a man for once in your life and own up to breaking it, and stop bitching so much.

Or do this, just get rid of all the booze in the house.

Wow you are ungodly pathetic. Please use the gun on yourself

I like the whole beating a nigger thing. U no how many fucked up shit I did as a kid? My dad and I would beat up a nigger and then everything was right again.

You're 18, move out? Too much teen angst in here.

pleease post the video

oh fuck yeah!! this is great!!! get all high and mighty on his ass that all alcohol is bad!!!

whoopin a nigger and another 5 digit bottle of alcohol would if anything

Tell him what what you did, man up and take the punishment.
There is no solution unless you have the cash to buy an identical bottle before he comes back.

What specifically is on the bottle's label?

Fucking hell, that actually sounds like a good idea. Fuck it, I'm gonna smash every bottle in his goddamn stupid "rare British yes wood" cabinet and leave it there. I don't give a fuck anymore. If he tries to beat me I'll fight him, better than quivering like I have been all my life to this half man.

Pics of broken bottles

*Yew wood

Set the house on fire while you are at it, make sure it really catches on before leaving.

>I like the whole beating a nigger thing. U no how many fucked up shit I did as a kid? My dad and I would beat up a nigger and then everything was right again.

It is a bonding experience

almost a white male rite of passage

funny correlation i noticed in college

all my faggot friends never beat up a nigger with their dad

they would take loads in the face all the time all throughout college

sometimes even by niggers

disgusting

You're behaving like this isn't your fault or something you shouldn't just accept.
>it reeks of alcohol
>he'll come in to smoke and read as he always does and notice
>what the fuck do I do
>help me hide my mistake

It doesn't matter what this asshole puts you through, you made an equally bad decision. You stole from an alcoholic. You don't even have the sense to think of these things on your own. You won't even milk the alcoholic of money to get yourself out of a shitty job, into a better education, and into a better life away from him. All because you
>didn't want help from this asshole that is my dad
Fucking faggot. Honest. You were stealing a drink because you couldn't understand that alcohol is alcohol, and that's why you're going to get your ass beat by an even more belligerent asshole than yourself.

>I'll do something I'll regret
>Fuck it
Yeah, you seem keen to doing a lot of things you regret. Maybe you should become an alcoholic like your asshole dad, since you both seem to be thin-skinned jarheads.

>Hur i broke my dads bottle i was trying to drink from, better break the rest of them to cover my tracks
Stop being a bitch and move out or accept the consequences, don't break more shit like a child.

I mean, just start the conversation off with.. "I need to talk to you about your drinking"

You have exactly 5 minutes to smash bottles, take pic (with timestamp) and upload here.
Otherwise 100% bullshit and kys.

Is op baiting, or everyone else is baiting op?

I will provide, but it can't be this moment, my dad finishes work in a ahlf hour or so and should be back within the hour, I want to do this shit as he's coming up the driveway so my mom doesn't have a chance to try and clean it or explain anything to my dad, this fucking prick will see just how much of a disappointment his son is

who has 5 digits to throw away ya numbskull

not all of us can be bothered becoming stock exchange faggits

My fucking sides hahahahahahaha

This
we are waiting OP

Hahahahahahaha man you are pathetic, make sure to take pictures and have fun getting kicked out

Bleach. Either for cleaning the room and covering the smell or for drinking, your only option is bleach, my dude.

this is a terrible plan

you dont even get to whoop a nigger

unless you throw out all the booze and say a nigger came in and stole it all

maybe you can even hide some more of the booze for yourself

now you dont have to buy a new bottle of booze either, get to keep booze, and get to whoop a nigger.

A little of both.

Well I have some time, humour me, how do I devise a fucking believable story that a nigger is to blame? Really, I'll do it if it's believable. I have an hour and a bit Sup Forumstards

your ol' pal richanon here

thats too bad

pooranon

poor poor pooranon

Okay edgy guy, we get it, you can write nigger on an anonymous message board. The first one was funny but now it's redundant.

Break the bottles, show your father just how right he is about you

judging from the story, op has you all master baited. Like who fuck breaks expensive alcohol then asks Sup Forums for help? fucking idiots

Also kys OP

Still no pics or timestamps.
Bullshit lying OP should just kill him self.

suck his dick user and post results

I dont have a hour to waste while you wait around building up the courage to fuck up your dads alcoholism. Do it now

Someone who thinks breaking the rest and fighting his dad is a good backup plan. Autism at its finest.

leave home
get a wife
have kids

he'll forgive you, and probably say nvm son it was only your inheritance

now get out of that basement david!

/x/ would say: 1) pants off, 2)spread asscheecks 3) pray for the best

What else am I to do? If I own you to something I didn't do wrong, he beats me, calls me a faggot like he always does, then goes to bed, and the cycle begins a anew. At least I can do something different, prove I'm more man than he says

if you dont have cameras in your house

just bust a window or a door, make it look like someone forced their way in, get rid of the other bottles (except what you are saving for yourself), then run about a mile from your house on foot and then call 911 but then hang up, if 911 calls you back say you dialed on accident and apologize.

you dialed 911 because if you are on a family cell plan it will notify the plan holder a phone on the plan dialed 911.

when you dad gets home, tell him you saw the nigger in your house. he put all the bottles in a ragged laundry bag and ran away on his nigger legs.

he tried to chase him and called 911 but the nigger legs were too fast for you.

go to nearest laundry mat

pick out your nigger, guaranteed to be a few at the laundry mat

go to town

you might want to get some bats or something for the nigger but i'd follow your dad's lead on this. He's a man. He'll know what to do. Remember, you are playing support to his DPS now and he has been under a lot of stress so watch his back and let him do most of the work.

Enjoy the renewed relationship with you father that is sure to last until you have kids yourself.

unlike the nigger you whoop

This

You did do wrong......

That isn't that fucking easy, my mom is here, she'll hear it, and the nearest town is a fucking 50km drive from here.

picture or it didnt happen

Blame it on your mom.

NIGGER YOU NEED TO GIVE ME A SAUCE RIGHT NOW, OR JUST POST MOAR, DICK IS DIAMONDS

Bring mom in the plan. get her to back it up!

I'm sure she is sick of gettin the back of your father's hand every night and a good nigger whoopin is only going to help with that. You might even get your parents back in the sack tonight.

you can turn this in to being a good son you know. this whole situation is ripe with opportunity if you have the testicular fortitude to see it through.

good like OP

I believe in you

>>I didn't steal anything, I wanted just a sip to try it and my hand slipped, can you not read peasant?
>>I didn't steal anything, I wanted just a sip to try it
>>I wanted just a sip to try it
>>a sip to try it
>>a sip
>>sip

son this board is for adults !
and boy when i get home i'm gonna beat the living daylights out of you!

when i've finished with ya you'll wish your momma hadn't pushed you out of her ass

I tell you wut

act like you are drugged, sick or just like you have fell in the floor.
stay there for a lot of time, say you dont remember a thing and your head hurts so bad.

hit yourself with something and make a small wound in your forehead

lets see what matters him the most, his son or the alcohol

good luck OP

She wouldn't back me up, she loves me to pieces but she's got this sotckholm syndrome bullshit with prickface.

This is bait...
But if by some slim chance this is real, you'll be OK OP. Just once he figures it out act like you have a lump in your through and tell him the truth of what happned.
If you get your ass whooped just remember you deserve it.

*Popcorn

be a man. tell him what really happened. would you like to lie to him?
if you are feeling insecure, call your mom first, tell her everything and then face him straight

The alcohol will matter more, because the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

This is what femanon should do

why would OP forgo the opportunity to bond as men with his father? and now you are forgetting help OP's dad with his stress?

You cant lay this all on OP's dad! OP's mom cant take it anymore!

I....I....I want to be you user

Fake and gay. Loser

well Im in fact a femanon and I did a similar thing in the past, are we that obvious?

>She wouldn't back me up, she loves me to pieces but she's got this sotckholm syndrome bullshit with prickface.

Time to be a man and tell her whats what. She can choose to deal with a raging lunatic or get on board the nigger whoopin express where everyone has a happy ending