Yo Sup Forums can someone give me the quickest way to kill myself in the situation im in?

Yo Sup Forums can someone give me the quickest way to kill myself in the situation im in?
No tall bridges or any rivers in my small ass town, getting a gun is virtually impossible and i dont fucking know what pills or how to get them that do the job quickly and easy.
Help a brother out

Google lazy nigger

Don’t. It will get better.

Doubt it, but thanks for the words

Listen here cunt, i dont trust google with shit like suicide. But you niggers? fuck yeah

If you have the motivation, build (or buy) a guillotine. With a couple of parts from the hardware store they aren't illegal to acquire.

But if you are willing to make a scene then go to a hospital and demand heaps of morphine.

venom

A fucking guillotine? thats metal as fuck. i guess theres no shortcut if i want it to be painless. Thanks for the tip, dont feel like causing a scene too much of a bother

Gonna have to be specific here, cant go out asking for "venom". Which one, how much and where can i get it with no hassle

Have a car? Start a car in a garage or put a bag on exaust pipe and put your head in, you will fall asleep never to wake up.

hey thats not a bad idea user

inhale pure helium with a mask and you'll die painless

aight thats another good one. Knew you fuckers would know the good shit

Before you kys rape someone or do a crime and go out with a bang

Eh...not really interested in anything thats illegal apart from drugs, i do those anyways so fuck it might as well kill a bitch

short drop hanging is something to look into

Robin williams style, cuts off blood flow if done right and you will be lights out within 10 seconds, enough time to tell the world to fuck itself one more time

the guillotine is quick and painless
it used to be a favourite in the middle ages because it was humane

If you're to stupid to figure out how to kill yourself, then you should probably kill yourself

Good luck!

Get a big knife from mommy's drawer in kitchen. Call 911 reporting an armed man in your house. When first cop shows up, run at him with knife held high, don't stop running at the cop until you can't move anymore.

nice

Just don't , but if you really want to , go on a killstreak and let the cops kill, or hang your self it's painless.

always scared that i wouldnt be able to do it properly or right and i would just end up fucking myself over and living with extreme pain

Yeah getting my head out my body is a weird thought but hey, wont be alive to care

UK police dont have guns, but if i report that theres an armed man they gotta show up with lethal force right?

Worst case, you get tased and 10 years in prison for attempted murder of an LEO

Silver lining: You can get murdered in prison pretty easily if you want to

At this point no reason to stay alive, either i die and theres no afterlife which im cool with or theres an afterlife which im also cool with, anythings better than this shit of a life

Just do loads of drugs like normal people ffs

Not a fan of most drugs, and pretty sure trying to od on them wont be the most pain free fun experience

Good point, dont really fancy jail

Honestly I really hope you don’t, but I’ve put a lot into similar things and carbon monoxide poisoning seems fairly effective... Start a car in a garage and fall asleep. Just kinda drift off out of the world...

Are you troll? Try other drugs you stupid faggot. Do LSD, ketamine, DMT, shrooms, coke, heroin even. You useless sack of limey shit

>wants to die
>wont try drugs

youre wasting our time, attention whore

What about hell? Don't risk it.

that's what all christian/catholic grandfathers whose own fathers died while working in mines and tell you to study and become rich through less menial methods will tell you

can I kill myself using iron tablets?
i also have lyrica, antidepressants and painkillers.

Take all three together in large amounts and it wont matter if you die or not. You can OD on pregabalin alone. It won't be nice.

Didn't realize you were such a pussy. Hypothermia while massively drunk eurocuck. Get pissed, strip, go walkabout at night, pass out the last time ever.

just hang yourself like a normal person

blames Sup Forums....is Sup Forums

I've being thinking about it myself, my woman left me after 9 years. I was a total sack of shit to her and nothing could make her stay. She wants to parent our two kids 50/50 so I've got them at the moment but I also have a 30 year old car and was gonna start it in the garage with a hose. Still mulling it over. I want my family back man but I dunno if it's worth dying over or trying to start again after a 1/3 of my life with this girl. Gotta consider my kids too. I dunno man, if you gotta go but think on it for abit hey

dude I know people who got fucked and passed out in the rain they experienced an unpleasant melting sensation soggy from water and being so cold your burning hot with nothing to do beside throw up from it.
>how do you know that
because it was I that died in the rain

Kys and let Chad raise your kids, loser.

Feel good man?

Break into veterinarians office (going to kill yourself anyway right? Who cares??) And steal what they use to put animals to sleep. Nembutol is a class of barbiturate that is apparently quite effective.

Nembutol is a type/certain formula I mean, it's classified as a barbiturate.

Move out of your small faggot town and get a job and a gym membership you little bitch.

Honestly tho bro I've been super depressed since 2009 and am starting to feel better. Haven't laid in bed for months moping in bed. I'm 29 and finally back in school and killing it. Got braces to fix my bite and prepare for surgery to fix my underbite then have all the confidence in the world. It does get better man. I didn't believe it until school started after all these years (fucked my student loan status by doing retarded arts classes after high school due to pressure from parents to not take a year off and ended up taking 9 years off). You can do it bro.

How does one move without a job?

>be 14
>Chilling at home when the neighbors come running.
>Something happened and he needs help
>Can tell it's bad
>He found his dad's body behind the vacant house next door
>Police are called
>Widow is loosing her mind
>Sobbing and babbling while it's starting to rain
>Go inside and sit on the couch
>Just hug her while she cries
>Coroner joins the amassing first responders
>Neighbor had hung himself on a swamp cooler frame behind the house
>Didn't break the neck, he suffocated slowly
>They sell everything and move away

They were in a bad financial situation during the recession. He owed too much money and was about to lose the house. Those were small problems compared to what his widow and kids had to face after.

If you do it, find a quick way. You can build a decent shotgun out of 1" pipe. Exit bags are also a thing. Decapitation will be quick as well.

Please don't drag anyone down with you and be mindful who might find you.

Suicide should only be an option if you're single. If you have dependent children and a wife, you should focus on killing other people to provide for them, instead of killing yourself like a fucking pussy. You signed an 18 year contract with God for those children, serve it.

there you go

why doesnt every black man, ever, though out history, honor that contract?

cuz their niggers, hahahha!

blames Sup Forums....is Sup Forums