Why does Sup Forums care about who sleeps with who ehen they will never have sex themselves?

why does Sup Forums care about who sleeps with who ehen they will never have sex themselves?

When you play a team based game, you usually want your team to win.

Same goes for the white race. You want your race to win.

And since the white race is the most civilized, best looking and most advanced race we have every reason to be proud of our race and to fight for its survival.

>look ma i'm larping as a Sup Forumstard again

That makes sense. Thanks.

Is that why whites are poorer and dumber than jews?

they need someone to blame for their failings in life so they blame everyone who isn't white

Nigga u triggered?

That was LITTERALY the topic OP asked for

When your "team" treats you bad and embarrasses you with their antics you tend not to care. Unless your esteem depends on their success. Mine doesn't.

There is a small difference. When you play on a team, you have chosen to belong to that team

Because slut shaming when your sex life sucks makes you feel morally superior. Feel that way, not actually be that way. Morally speaking, slut shaming just makes you a judgemental ass.

>whites
>poorer than jews
>whites
>jews

There are some black people that are poorer and dumber than niggers.

You play the cards you're dealt.

White niggers or black Jews?

But if you make someone to play a game they don't give a fuck about, you cannot judge them for not doing it the "right" way

Anyone can judge anyone.
It is up to you to decide whether you give a fuck about it.

I don't care. Hell, I don't even care who I sleep with. Lost my virginity to some fat ugly skank on Tinder. Condom broke and I got an STD too. I'd do it all over again.

I could be a retarded fag and get AIDS and infect lots of people too if I wanted

what a poor analogy.
>i hate a bunch of people on my team
>every team is made up of subteams, who often fight each other and don't recognise themselves as part of a bigger team
>what is winning
>why do we need to divide ourselves into teams to begin with, especially on arbitrary characteristics

I'll add: She's half white half mexican, I'm ethnically a Jew. So that's race mixing I guess? I used to frequent Sup Forums, but I don't know if I can call myself a Sup Forumstard anymore.

It is not an analogy.
It's a perspective.

>a comparison between one thing and another, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification.
nah it's an analogy

Look.
It IS an analogy I made for the sole purpose to explain MY perspective on things.

If it is a poor analogy for you because you see things differenty, thats okay.

Jeez, why am I even explaining such plain concepts, as if your IQ isn't high enough. Do you even watch Rick & Morty?

oftentimes it's better to just explain your perspective than use a shitty analogy that makes your perspective look weak.

What?

because most of us don't want coalburners with 15 jeromes and janine's ,or have to pay taxes to look after jeromes bastard child living off of welfare

people need to stop paying bitches to have nigglets
that's why so many women do it because they get paid to sit on their asses milking black cock and the welfare system

no welfare
no fucking jerome!

everyone knows i'm fucking right

in the us and in the uk women get paid to be whores
why?
because no of us have the balls to stand up and say no!
no i'm not paying for someone else's kid
no i'm not paying for some woman to go out at the weekend and be a cumdumpster

unless you don't pay tax, you are paying for it though lmao

that's because we have to

if we all stood up and said no! the father of the child has to pay, instead of this ahh he hasn't got a job so he doesn't have to bulshit, our countries would be better off financially

It sounds as though you’ve grown out of Sup Forums

>It IS an analogy I made for the sole purpose to explain MY perspective on things.
Then either your perspective or your explanation is inherently flawed. Either you poorly conveyed the reason or your reasoning is invalid because it is based on a false equivalency. Good luck with that crippling retardation.
-Unbiased Observer
>I might be biased against idiots.

If you're really taking that biased sentiment seriously why are you even asking questions?

I don't want my race to be held down and fucked by a bunch of people who think they're saints for doing the very things they're supposedly speaking out against. But I'm pretty sure it's going to take 10 or 20 years of terrorism that just slowly gets worse and more aggressive culminating in probably 5+ years of martial law.

Key sign to look out for to know the violence has begun is when they start sending all-whites or nearly all-whites to deal with "white suprmacists" because they literally view the whites as more disposable and if heckled will spout some line like "this is not racism, this is whites cleaning up their own mess" or some smarmy racist bullshit.

oh and stop sleeping with colored people not because muh white race but because SJW will literally spread a disease to you on purpose, they are that fucking petty and it's happened to two friends, the HPV one is arguable but the Hep C one knew years in advance she had it

the problem is that some dark people think that (through retardation) that they can do anything, and because they are colored that it's the white mans fault for muh slavery
bollocks alot of colred people are simply put just thick as shit

I'm not worried about the footsoldiers, more like their educated commanders. This is all pretty disturbing when you realize that the destruction of the black family unit is at the core of their problems, but the people pumping in money to use them to further their own goals have them so confused on that fact. In a way I'm not even worried about colored people, I'm worried about the communists paying jews to rip their families apart and I bet every single one of them is white, old, rich and european.