Why does Sup Forums hate indians so much...

why does Sup Forums hate indians so much? So there was a thread i posted early about me asking how i can get a white gf and it was bombarded with so much racism and death threats.

srsly wtf did we do to whites?

DESIGNATED

I don’t think /b “hates” Indians per say. Your race is just a filthy bunch of people. It’s almost 2018 and a large number of your population still shits in the street.

On a personal level I can’t fucking stand Indians. I am a mechanic and your cars smell fucking rancid. Your people also haggle over EVERYTHING. You come to the US and want to wheel and deal over set prices. Trying to pay for a brake job with a goat and a high five because that’s what happens in your home country.

BOT THREAD.
Taking Sup Forums at all seriously is for retards.

Did someone say Curry?

not every indian is from india dude in the west were the same as u

I was in that thread.

I'm the one with the aryan gf.

It doesn't have to do with race, it just correlates with race.

We're all smarter than pooping onto streets and "asking for bob and vagene pics pls", and, guess what, the females of our race just happen to be smart too, just more polite and deceiving, like jews.

You're stupid. Not because you're indian, you're just stupid. And that makes you a stupid indian. White women are the beauty standard of this planet, so they expect a beautiful, intelligent man, which they, just by chance and genetic causalit, happen to find mostly in white guys, because they share the beauty standard genes and the genes that make them intelligent.

DWI, races inherently decide your beauty, and you can only catch up to the competition with intelligence, charme, a good personality and/or financial status.

Don't mean to be a dick either but I do believe there's not one Indian male that can type standard fucking English over the internet lol, it's like having a conversation with a 12 year old

You posted on Sup Forums, I what.

fuck off desert nigger we're short on supply of white women

He literally just explained why you're NOT like us, even in the west.
These things don't happen to him when he's working with white or black people.
They happen with indians in the west, which show's your kind is clearly not "like us".

You're even writing, phrasing and typing like a streetshitter, at least SPEAK like a western guy if you want to compete with the west, instead of explaining why your clearly indian habits are just a different way to express how western you are.
They're not. You're not. You're an indian as an indian in the west, acting and smelling like an indian.
And that's also the reason white women don't want you. You're not even honest about YOURSELF. Why would they believe you're honest about anything else?

white women dont belong to u retard

billions of indian chicks and this sand nigger wants one of the white women

if we keep giving them up a few generations from now and they'll be none.. no one wants to live in that world

am indian but am laffin too hard at you autistic fucks trying to say we don't deserve white women but you do

Sure my friend, sure. How many bitches want you? Fat losers of every race repel hot white hoes. Also, when did blacks pay for things? This website confuses me, one second it's 'niggers ruined the USA' now it's 'blacks pay for things but indians haggle too much'.

Hey, at least I don't need to sell crack or leech off my disappointed parents. Indians are some of the most successful and responsible people in the west, low crime rates and high levels of professional employment.

Fuck you whiteboy, I'm gonna shit on your streets and laugh

I read that in Apu's voice from Simpsons

You stink

why cant we have white women? were living in the west

I'd like to also point out, Indian guys are by far the worse kind for harassing white girls online thus creating an instant conclusion for the White woman to ignore the Indian, as for OP, if you want a white girl (which already your chances are beyond fucked) at least get an education, personal hygiene, English, math skill.

I hate blacks and Indians equally, but in different ways. You both smell disgusting also.

I read your comment in Jimmy Savile's voice, white pedo fagg

Why do you need white women anyway, just keep molesting your daughters and smoking meth in your trailers while getting mad at indians even though we supposedly pose no threat to you

Oh it's like the BBC thing all over again, white cucks just can't accept that their women would literally fuck shit coloured people over their tiny chodes. How unfortunate.

indians are not blacks
indians are asians

idiot

you took thier jobs. of course there gonna hate you.

Can you read?

blames Sup Forums...is Sup Forums

indians have the highest income in america
indians are scientists and doctors

wtf are whites?

why wouldn't you want to live in a world where diversity was cherished? Whites with whites, blacks with blacks, asians with asians. Are you against diversity?

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be with your own kind. Upholding your own culture.

You exist shitskin

Here's the thing. I don't give a shit about preserving my race. Because as you know, I am an indian, and there's nothing special or rare about my people. But white girls are universally sought after for being beautiful.

Why do you want white girls and not some fat black slut? Because white girls are just better. So how about you go find some annoying indian bitch (because they all fall for the jewish brainwashing and only want white guys anyway) and i'll take the white girl, thanks.

Most Americans are retarded irrespective of ethnicity.

I'm not a white supremacist, I'm European and moved to Toronto 19 years ago.

Almost every interaction I've had with Indians and Blacks has been negative.

There is no particular way to date a white chick. Seducing isn't a matter of fucking irrelevant skin color. It's about sexual attraction and personal connection.

You sound retarded. Maybe your gf is dating you out of pity.

maybe youre the problem

Yeah that's wishful thinking but reality is you aren't getting any white women or you wouldn't be here posting on this here thread.
If you knew the reality of how many hot white women I've fucked, you would literally hang yourself. Especially considering I'm, by all accounts, a loser dirtbag but... I'm 6 and a half feet tall, white and blue eyed.

I'll just keep being a white loser. Thank you.

>How many bitches want you?
IN THIS VERY MOMENT there are 3 women who tell me straight-forward they want to fuck me.
1 is my gf, the other 2 are friends, and are only that honest because they know I'm loyal to my gf.
My gf is teen prime pussy, one of the two girls too.
Then there's 2 more I could seduce if I wanted.

And I was just taking a sum-up of my situation now. I could go on with this if I was talking about all the bitches I had in the past.

Do you want pictures?
This is me, and those aren't bruises, they're lovebites from my gf.
I can send you pics of every girl I mentioned.

And I already know now that you're just desperately trying to find a way to make fun of me now, because you're an insecure fuck, believing that you're shit is only because we hate your race.
It's not your race, it's you.
You're a piece of shit, a waste of food and air, and that's why women don't want you, because they can see that, and also see that you have the audacity to believe they're too stupid to see through your lies and bullshit.

>We're all smarter than pooping onto streets
I wish that was true, but it's not. Social conventions are learned.

>White women are the beauty standard of this planet
This is the stupidest thing I've ever read.

>DWI, races inherently decide your beauty, and you can only catch up to the competition with intelligence, charme, a good personality and/or financial status.
Jesus Christ, that's such a retarded, condescending statement. You're just a racist dick.

I stopped reading after I saw mechanic. Go clean up after me you uneducated dog. Filthy labourers like you should be whipped for even trying to spread their subhuman ideas. You do realise everyone looks down on you?

I'll give you an example.

When I finished university I needed to buy a car. So I searched up Craigslist and reached out to a bunch of people. Every single Indian, Tamil, Pakistani, etc. person I met was a curbsider that was just flipping a shitty car.

I ended up buying a 2012 GTI from a nice Chinese guy.

On another point, I think actively seeking out white women and only white women is fetishising them for their race and not the basis of a healthy relationship. In the same vein that yellow fever is pathetic, so is what you're doing.

Why are you so elitist?

you sound angry that you can't refute his logic or disprove his thesis...

this why you will always be one of the lower class servants to the rest of us...

so ur going to judge an entire race because of some craiglist deals? are u stupid?

and wtf is yellow fever? im brown not East asian

Your skin is the colour of poo poo and you smell like poo poo. Indians are poo poo people.

and whites are pink they are pig people

you just don't understand how the real world works do you ?

the rest of the world doesn't give a shot about your ideals or your " let just respect each other " mentality .. they are in it for money ...
so yes I am going to "JUDGE " the rest of an ethic group by the ones I met and presume they are all alike in their thinking and actions because none have acted any different from the one I have already met...

have u even met any others besides craigslist

Because every time I talk to a labourer I feel like I have lost some life force. Can't wait for you idiots to fall from middle class as everything gets automated.

I did engineering in uni, half my class was brown. Also lots of browns in my high school, the Tamil guys were all crooks.

ya , I own a steam cleaning company that deals with shop owners and other ethic clients ..and they are all the same ..it is their culture to lie and cheat ..it took a while for me to realize this .. there are only a very few exceptions to this rule.

whites and jews lie and cheat

have u ever studied up on history?

youre the reason why india and other coutnries in the world are so fucked today

Churchill fucked you guys. Hitler was your friend and you let him die. Fuck you fags.

lol
wow I am the reason ??

ooph ..who knew ..??

you don't think it is because they shit in the streets , view women as less then a livestock animal... only care about position and appearance , rather then substance or character,......and my favorite , YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE,...is the fact that they still have a CASTE SYSTEM and fucking indentured slavery....and are so stupid they breed like insects....

so ya ....I am glad I am the reason then ... they can fuck themselves...

>every statement I don't like is racism!
I was speaking out of experience, and statistical facts.

What now, are you an indian "who is oh so civil" or a BLM-supporting dindu nuffin who wants to blame everything and everyone else for his problems?

I get laid on a regular base and even the muslim girls here in germany flirt with me, which isn't usual.

I'm giving you a slice of the cake called "truth" and you can either take it as offensive and stay the lonely, self-victimizing failure that you are, or take my hand and learn the ways of this world.

You can't just deny a topic to make it stop existing, that's what we did with genocide, nuclear science, rape and human experiments that were considered pure torture.
Guess how far "just not talking" about those topics got us.

Denying that racial differences are a thing only makes racism thrive further behind your back.
To affect something, you need to confront it, not ignore it.

POO

This is Sup Forums a place where little scared white nerds hang out and act tough.

SHIT IN THE STREETS

There's some big scary white nerds here, too.

Wow you're fucking ugly lmao

Are you Aziz Ansari? No? Then I probably hate you , your smelly wearing no deodarant not knowing how to aioe your ass' women having hairy ass armpits, haggle over a fucking stick of gum, complain about the littlest thing possible, little fucking curry monkey.
Id much rather be around a black person rather than an indian

Lol posting on Sup Forums and expecting to get a hateless , valid response , what world are you living on. Smh.

It would be cool to actually have skin in such vivid colors as pigs, sadly all there is here is a LACK of pigment.

and some terrifying people are not nerds and look completely normal,

who knows you might run into one us , and say something stupid ....

Ohhhhh edgy

And I still get laid more often than you.
I'd say
>really makes you think
But you prefer to waste your thoughts on projecting and damage control instead of trying to keep up with the competition.

wasn't meant to be....

but god damn if you didn't prove my point so easily...

I look forward to meeting you....

Lmao keep your chin up bucko I'm sure you can find someone to threaten

this is Sup Forums, we hate everyone. Hate is our form of love. Once you learn to accept our hate, you'll be one step closer to being ready for the real world. all the people out there getting outraged by every offense are just coddled children. If something as simple as being called a dirty job stealing Pajeet is going to send you into a pee pants rage tantrum where you retreat to your safe zone, then you aren't strong enough to stand on your own. You must accept that your identity does not belong to you and that you cannot force others to interpret you in any way but their own.

You scam old people on the phone, you take all the tech and customer support jobs which you suck at miserably, and you pester women incessantly on the internet. And then there's the street shitting, but I don't give a fuck because I'm 10,000 miles away.

My god. I'm not the indian but jesus fucking christ dude.

You are an utter disgrace to the white people.
Stop fooling yourself. Nobody wants to fuck some ginger white kid who burns himself with a car lighter or some shit. No woman would like your saggy manboobs. Do yourself a fucking favor and an hero right now.

Telling someone he's a waste of space when you are just a creepy little ginger kid who thinks 3 woman want to fuck him. I'll bet that you have a couple of restrainging orders too.. fucking weirdo

Anyone can type that you dumb fucking shithead.
just fucking kill yourself. You type like a 12 year old horndog

lol

Better than arabs.

There are more white Doctors, Scientists, Engineers in the West than there are indians. If you are as smart as you claim to be you’d have realized that before you typed that out with your shit covered fingers.

This site is occupied by the alt right. That's why people here give you hate.

This dude gets it. Still very rude, you money hording, redundant waste of air

Are you the push start of the pull start kind?

Push start OR pull start

>superpower by 2020

I had two Indian friends in college, a guy raised in the US, and a woman raised in India and France. Both married Caucasian partners. I can see how prejudice might cut out some chunk of possibilities due to overt or even minor racism, but a lot is going to come down to your personality and appearance, same as anyone else.

If you're posting on Sup Forums, whining about not being able to find a girlfriend of a specific skin color/ethnicity, then odds are your personality leaves something to be desired. You want to find a partner who doesn't care about race/ethnicity, but you obviously do. Such a fundamental difference in outlook is hard to reconcile on a long term basis.

I will say, as a white American, I sometimes find the smell of Indians from India that I've worked with a bit strong/unpleasant. I think it's a combo of diet and hygiene. If you're deadset on finding a white girlfriend, you might want to switch to primarily bland food, if you're used to spicy Indian cuisine on a regular basis.

We don't take kindly to your kind here you fucking sandnigger. Kys

Because Indians are culturally retarded. There's very few exceptions.

go back to your reservation faggot