like last thread asked:
proof?

he is not the narc faggot we already found it

instagram.com/yusufonurdilay/

Proof on either?

What happened?

heres a tldr from last thread:
ALRIGHT I'M CLEARING EVERYTHING UP.

THIS ORIGINALLY STARTED LAST THREAD WHERE YOU WOULD SEND A PICTURE OF A MISSING TOILET SEAT WITH A DICK SHADOW OVER IT TO A FEMALE YOU KNOW. INSTEAD OF COMPLAING ABOUT THE TOILET SEAT THOUGH, THERE WAS A SPIDER ON IT WHICH YOU WOULD MENTION. THIS WAS ALL FOR REACTIONS AND POSSIBLE NUDES. THE PICTURE HAS BEEN POSTED SOMEWHERE IN THIS THREAD AND I CANT BE FUCKED TO GET IT.

ANYWAYS, ZACH SENT THIS PICTURE TO A FEMALE. SHE THEN PROCEEDED TO INSULT HIM, AND THATS WHY WE ALL DECIDED TO RAID HER. ALONG THE WAY THERE WAS A WHITE KNIGHT WHICH IS NOT ZACH. WE CAN GET HIM TOO. NOW WE'RE ALSO GETTING ZACH FOR EXTRA LULZ.

ALSO SIDE NOTE, DURING THIS TIME HERE WAS ANOTHER user WHO GOT MORE SUCCESSFUL WITH HIS ATTEMPT WITH PICTURE AND POSSIBLE NUDES COULD BE COMING. DON'T CONFUSE THE RAID WITH THAT EVENT.

THIS ABOUR SUMS IT UP.

Guys it's Yusuf, check the other thread.

last thread:
if you hurry before it 404s

Thanks for posting my tl;dr.
Didn't have it saved.

it's dead anyway, no ones posting anything anymore.

bump

Narc's narc here, AMA

what have you done?

Go to bed user.

Fucking bunch of losers, have some fun instead of being minuscule internet witch hunters.

i think the afterparty is over, many stuck around last thread before it 404d

ysf.onr.dly on fb but seems almost everything private

who the fuck is tanja koehler

fuck but i have try. but they are both faggots maybe just for the lulz ? i mean the other raid is dead now.

Did you narc on the narc or are you the narc? I've only just opened up the threads a few minutes ago and I've missed fucking everything

gets more and more confusing since we had several white knights jumping on the op of sam doxx train.

Go to bed faggots, it's over, you'll never find the narc, and if you do, all you can comment is: "fuck you for being a considerate asshole with your shitty morales and ruin our hilarious raid which stopped being funny the second the funny messages stopped rolling in and heckermens got their dicks hard at the idea of a white knight and op witch hunt." Time to go to bed, this thread is dead goodnight, you have no big tiddy goth gf, I rest my case.

just a HUGE slut

Some other user found the name of the original guy that sent the toilet/dick/spider pic to Sammie and I went to the dude's facebook page and found a pic of he and his grandma(?)
I have no clue at all
I only posted the dude and his grandma for (You)'s, wasnt trying to narc him or whatever, I shitposted on Sammie's page a while ago. Hope someone finds the white knight though, I mean the guy that sent a message to Sammie with a pic of the old thread

Cheers. Starting to make more sense, catching up on the threads as we speak, but my hopes are not high. From what I've seen the raid was over before it began

which girl is not a slut
rare dude, really rare if you can find one
no need to confuse an already very confusing topic

t. NARC

but she is 41 and have 4 childs and have 5 guys the same time now

What does narc mean anyway.
Yes newfag detected.

ok so what have narc done(not narc narc)?

And also underaged, "narc" isn't Sup Forums lingo you fucking candyass.

it's a fine pasta, luigi. saved
>narc detected

:'( But I am 25