Are amerifats preparing for war...

Are amerifats preparing for war? Personally I cannot wait until all those patriotic dumbfucks go run into their deaths against NK and their cities get nuked so that other countries can emerge as the new super power

Other urls found in this thread:

trofire.com/2016/03/22/retired-general-speaks-truth-created-isis-ring-fire/
rawstory.com/2015/11/former-head-of-us-special-forces-admits-islamic-state-would-not-exist-if-bush-didnt-invade-iraq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

US wouldn't lose in a war. Too many allies.
I know that my country would rush to help them regardless of the conflict.

Britfag, if it wasn't obvious.

half of the US electorate lusts for war and their politicians will give it to them

brits wouldnt have a choice since they are american slaves lol

>t. 12 year old

America has literally never won a war, without russians to get the credits from they will be ass fucked in a real world war against them

"patriotic dumbfucks" -- said by someone who is "unpatriotic", thus anarchist or globalist.

>t. raging shitskin

I'm not going to argue about whether they can or can't. But I will say that basing their ability on history that holds no relevance in future conflicts is a pretty dumb standpoint.

I am just not brainwashed into giving my life without any thought for a flag, as most americans are

Germanfag here. I fear our country would have to do the same because we're in that retarded Nato. Still wouldn't be mad to see the USA getting fucked again.

Tard Army,WW3 is going to be glorious.

Well all their bases near NK would get ass blasted, by the time they can get troops ready to travel to NK (if they dare) a death trap will be waiting, and if they wait for NK to come they will get nuked into oblivion

Whatever you think of America's military, you don't honestly think North Korea would stand a chance against any first world nation, do you?
You have to be baiting.

it's SJWfucks doing that so SJWfucks can get into military leadership and fag that up with anti-westernism too, they literally have to because just about every single SJW is or has been one of those things

this thing, who's legal name is "Reality Winner" had top NSA clearance and tried to make like she was the new Snowden but over Trump or something

right now there's a person who regularly uses drugs and cuts but has nuclear launch codes walking around somewhere, Rome will fall to degeneracy it's only a question how, when and if they'll merely torture white people for 50-100 years or if they'll actually kill us all, which would be funny because they'll kill all the "white allies" when they're done with the rest of the white race

Once war is declared nations will take sides and it will not just be NK against USA

I think murica wants NK to nuke them, if there’s anything they’ve learned from the jewfucks it’s how to play the sympathy card. Then there’ll be 2 days where everyone has a big cry about how the “evil” people attacked murica for no reason whatsoever, plus it’ll give them the perfect excuse to up security to Orwellian levels and continue indiscriminate killing/invading worldwide.

Only China would be at risk of siding with NK, and they'd be retarded to do so, given how much they depend on the west for their economy.
For the US to fuck up, they'd have to pre-emptively attack NK and we all know that if war breaks out, it'll be because NK does something aggressive first.

Yes but I am crossing my fingers trump gets triggered and does something retarded, nothing I would love more than to see America get fucked

>nothing I would love more than to see America get fucked
Why? How old are you?

And? All those countries are full of shitskin terrorists.

and killing Saddam is what allowed ISIS to form.

next in line for superpower is Russia. Your shitter eu country doesnt make it to top 10 sorry

yeah fucking right. your 10 and you know it.

all this trouble just to show us how retarded you are.
thanks OP

sure kid

yawn

That doesn't seem like a good idea if real. Might as well accept people physically unable to do it as well

sure kid

sure kid

>Are amerifats preparing for war?
no, they're just incredibly desperate to get new recruits to fight in nonsense wars on behalf of a giant retard. lowering the entry requirements, in their tiny demented minds, equals more recruits, and lowers the -unemployment rate-. I see the game Trumptard is trying to play:
> HURR DURR LOOK AT ME
> I DIDZ LOWERZ DA UNEMPLOYMENT RATE
> LOVE ME PUTIN
etc.

sure kid

The US has been at war since 2001.

sure kid
stay mad

so?

kill all russians.

>derp

even trump's little buddy General Flynn says so

trofire.com/2016/03/22/retired-general-speaks-truth-created-isis-ring-fire/

rawstory.com/2015/11/former-head-of-us-special-forces-admits-islamic-state-would-not-exist-if-bush-didnt-invade-iraq/

anything that lets me join and gives me an opportunity to kill russians would be great.

this is the reply
lmao

i wonder what communist is behind this post? i wonder.

> kill all russians
yes please.

People unironically believe this

when do we start killing russians and their sympathisers?

rthis is the best you can do?
lmao

800,000 MREs were ordered for shipment in July 2017
>goodbye bulletsponges

anytime kid

*your

yes, putin. how many wars have you communists won? remember being driven out of afghanistan by sand niggers? that was a glorious time.

sure kid
lmao

this retarded
lets bring back the draft

this retarded

So, transgenders are allowed back in now?

Do you think NK would attempt to invade the united states?

>sorry, cases...
>i have already fought two wars
you turn fag, don't die

Their military was/is designed to fight the Soviet Union to the death in WW3, not fighting small drawn out conflicts like Nam or nation building like Iraq

they will sop up the lead rain too

Well they did win some wars, but the soviet union would have eventually defeated germany without the USA's help (Though then most of Europe would have been part of the Soviet Union, not so great) but apart from WW2 all of the wars the USA fought, regardless whether they won or lost, were pointless.
It's not that US military is bad but their intervention was a mistake in the first place. They're not defeating a global threat, they're merely filling the pockets of the rich at the expense of soldiers on both sides. The soldiers of the USA are no proud protectors of democracy, they're victims of their own government.

What thirdworld shithole are you in you fucking nigger?

>I have not argument so I just say sure kid

America is still not ready for COIN, even if they let in the cutters, traps and neckbeards...clopclop to the frontlines
>this is a cull

I wonder what an invasion on America would look like.

>implying that the US is still a relevant 'superpower'
China, Japan, and India fucking own the US. Sorry, wipipo, it's da troof.

it would begin with a suitcase nuke or dirtybomb

GTFO my board shitskin. This is an American board for REAL (white) Americans only! We don't want your filthy I'm,kind round here. Fuck off back to your own third world shithole of a country's cyberspace and stay the fuck off American websites!

You mean when murica was too afraid to take on the Russians themselves? I remember that, they supplied and trained the sand niggers to fight in a proxy war so they wouldn’t think it was really murica attacking them. How gloriously cowardly of them.

>Says the nigger on an American website, using american devices and inventions.

Troops invade..
See all the fat muricans..
Get disgusted by just how fat &ugly they all are..
Do a 360 and go back where they came from.

3/8

>le post hoc ergo solo hoc meme
4/8

Put us all out of our misery pls

>rise when trump took office
>not Trump, all Obama
>rise when Obama took office
>not Bush, all Obama

>troops invade
You mean trroops get annihilated before they could even get close, right?

Hypocrite. Russia did it 3 times during last 30 years to its former alies.

>will not just be NK against USA
You're right. It'll be Best Korea vs The Entire World. Why do you think Trump was over there this past week? Glad-handing and making sure that economic allies in Asia would have our back if shit popped off with Best Korea.

This. You'd think people would be happier.

>russia
That's a funny way to spell "China".

we got allies to help us, once we crush the rest of the shit countries we're going to easily unite and take over the world in an attempt to finally be able to pay for healthcare.

You're our lil bitch, so act like one, you salty sandnigger. What's the problem, did you get sand stuck in your faggot vagina you ugly raghead?
You fucking post a picture of yourself with a timestamp or gtfo. Show your hideous face you fucking pussy.

>China
That's a funny way to spell "Mexico".

there is no amount of evidence you can show to suggest that in a 1v1 war Russia would have won. During operation Barbarossa the germans were able to launch a 3 year offensive without losing significant ground. it was only because the allies gave stalin vital troop movement information and weapons and money. Some of the best german field marshals were in Africa at the time trying to control losses there and Germany couldn't supply both sides so they started losing significant ground.

So because the Russians did it that makes it ok? You’re supposed to be better than that murica. Plus “he did it first” is a child’s excuse.

>Mental Illness
Guess they convinced Trump to let Trannies back into the army.

You seem to be lost, Stormfag.

Still North Korea. Sorry. At least until Trump tells everyone to go outside and shit on their lawns

Now I’ve heard it all from muricans, so you’re actually saying that without muricans help Russia never would have won WWII? I’d laugh but I get the feeling that you actually believe that, that makes me feel sorry for you.

That's a sweet idea mate, I would love to fucking gas entire Asia including all kinda those sandniggers. And, we're gonna kill all the Jews. Then, enslave all the niggers from Africa and everywhere and would force them to work in our plantations, industries or whatever that needs cheap labor. And, we're gonna build it on the graves all and all over those subhumans corpses. It's okay to be white.

I know, it’s a school day and you really really don’t want to go, but you have to user.

occupy africa?
>no, seriously
any heavy troop movement in the EU?

sure kid
too stupid to comprehend two simple words.

oh wow another hate america thread....
nice to know Sup Forums doesn't stand for random

this means what?
oh you're retarded

based on what, the election?
cause only 1/4 of american voters voted for trump

cry more bitch millennial

Stop picking on him like a lil weak shallow faggot you are. Why don't you fucking post a picture of yourself with a timestamp. What are you afraid of, you seem to talk alota shit. You must be a tough guy. Post a fucking picture of yourself you fucking subhuman.

cry about what?
less than 1/2 of america bothered to vote and the ones who did either voted for a clown or what may have actually been a reptile
not my fault you don't bother understanding the problems of your own country

Did you get your homework done? Or were you up late on those 4chans again?