Did this last night, lets see if a different audience reacts differently

did this last night, lets see if a different audience reacts differently.

ask a graffiti writer anything

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.spraycity.at/?m=201201
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont care about graffiti artists, just dont put your shitty shit on my warehouse or I'll shoot you.

Not too bad - German? Zoro isn’t very original but

i only paint trains

i live in wien, austria.

I used to write, had 38 pieces up in my city on the lines at the zenith.

Back when I was 16-20, how old are you? I’m 43 now

neat

What do you expect to hear? Of course the response is going to be mostly negative, graffiti is vandalism in the eyes of most, especially when it comes to writing gang signs and whatnot... Sure it is artistic, to a degree, but true art is admired by not only the creator. True art will also age well, and provoke thought, unlike some funky wording that has no meaning to anyone other than yourself.

If you have an inner desire to express yourself, that's great. But do so on your own accord, not at the expense of someone's million dollar train. Just imagine if someone came and drew all over your car, or bedroom wall, would you be pleased?

I'm between 27-35. i dont want to tell my actual age as i am still very active.

Anyways, I’d recommend you channel your wild energy into something that will benefit you. Most of my old graff mates are dead from drugs, in jail due to drugs or with a criminal record and brain dead from drugs. Take it easy bro.

it doesn't cost a million dollars to remove the paint off of the side of a train. Arguably he is creating a job, which is more than most artists can claim to do.

i think that graffiti is misunderstood and seen as something only done by kids who are school drop outs or gangs. this is not the case, its a very broad culture that encompasses people from all walks of life and ages.

i can agree, it is vandalism, at its very core and that is not seen very well by a lot of people, but there is a lot more talent involved in painting on trains than a kid who writes his name on a wall outside school.

We're you born trash or did you make yourself that way?

What's the best way to paint a train and avoid cops?

creating an unnecessary job for the company, causing them to spend money that could've been spent elsewhere.

your image says more about the mentality, even if i dont like the source of the quote.

Well you are old enough to have had a few mates die etc

There is one old schooler (say doing Graf since 88) still doing illegal Graf in my city, he has epilepsy though so it was a bigger part of his life cause he couldn’t drive n shit. He used to get beat up by the crim writers, who propably don’t still beat him up cause they are dead or in jail or post-drug addict christians

It does not no, but the train itself costs that much.
Anyways, just because it's inexpensive, doesn't make it your canvas. It costs more than having to remove anything in the first place.

Think of it a different way... As a graffiti artist you are commiting the ultimate sin, and that is ruining another artists work. Buildings and trains are all designed to look a certain way. By drawing over them, you're erasing the original artists work.

That's wrong though.

>picture named after the date it was taken
>31/1/2015
>last night
Piss poor bait.

make sure to work hard to figure out the spot. be smart with your painting and make sure to be very careful. its also very important to continue this security after the action is made, never assume the police are stupid.

the money is rarely re-invested

Lucky for me non of my close friends have died painting but i have of course heard many stories from others about friends of friends. it is a dangerous lifetsyle in that respect, but that danger is part of the experience in my view.

I like it

this + no timestamp of yesterday
sage

i did this thread once last night, the panel was not painted last night. i would never post recent evidence online

I am legitimately interested, OP. When and how did you start? I assume you started on paper. How old were you? And how difficult was it to start? Did you have any prior background in art?

in my opinion it looks better when someone has painted it. it is not only about the paint, the piece and the letter stle, or even the colours they have used. every single piece of graffiti you see on a train or a trackside has a story attached to it, and that is what makes it special for me. seeing a new piece in a place i can imagine what they did to get there, and how they have planned the action and executed it. that is what makes it special for me

If it’s about thrills why not do something that will make you cash

I was a strict no sell out, other writers in my city my age when on to be part of that international bullshit aerosol art scene, makin money.

I’m ok, fluked a good property deal in my late 20s that paid off my house, when a forklift driver so I’m not bitter but fuk a sell out

Saw this in Darwin.

im pesk one whaddup

Graffiti is the skateboarding of art.

It's something you think is awesome when you're 16 but once you become an adult you're embarrassed you wasted your youth on it.

Doesnt matter if the money isnt re-invested, doesnt matter what's done with it, it's money that didnt need to be spent on removing some asswipes attempt at being edgy and rebellious.

Darwin Australia?

i started it in my home town when i was 16. i started first to get interested in seeing graffiti, then emulating it of course at home on paper. then i had a friend who had an older brother who made graffiti on trains and he took us along with him one night when i was 18. from that night i was hooked on this life, the action of finding a weakness and then exploiting that weakness and not being caught is special. i have always been interested in art and drawing

Looks shite Why dont u Spray shit on ur own stuff?

Yep

i have a good job, it pays for me to have a home and to travel and to continue to paint whenever i want to. I don't want to sell my art, it's not for sale. its free for anyone who can see it

>It's something you think is awesome when you're 16
>i started it in my home town when i was 16.
Nailed it.

Fuck the Kangaroos have learned how to paint!

because i prefer to paint on trains

what makes you entitled to defecate public property which working people (not you obviously) payed for?

>there is a lot more talent involved in painting on trains than a kid who writes his name on a wall outside school.
There's more talent in pulling off a diamond robbery than mugging a child for their iPhone. Creating jobs in security and law enforcement aren't the noble motivations for criminals, so there's not really a positive way to spin it as some might try.

That said, I like the creativity and art. Had good friends who used to write while we went urban exploring. One even made the news for hitting up a whole train station overnight

So buy a fucking train you degenerate.

Why can't you fuckers ever right in plain English?

I can't fucking read any of it, it just looks like a bunch of shapes to me

Elsewhere, like reunion to put back gold standard so it won't be fake money anymore ?

Yeah no dis but at your age what’s the point. 10 years of illegal writing is enough.

I dropped my last illegal 2 years ago when drunk with a mate at age of 41, 25 years after my first illegal.

I would have rather fucked a young 18 yo prostitute that night lol

I like you OP. I see nothing wrong with doing art on sides.
I hate kids who scrowl on walls but if you are gonna take the time to make your painting look good, I don't really see a problem.

faggot! Dont want to see your childish painting on public stuff.

How does it feel to know you will never amount to anything in your life?

Looks like shit you degenerate scum

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

The gold standard isnt a good idea. Currency being backed by objects themselves isnt a good idea, currency should be worth what the populace deem it is worth.

Fellow GraffFag here.
What you pulled off right there is dank and clean.
Your tag tho.Zoro?That's a bit uncreative but you do you ;) Keep going i love it

Are you genuinely too fucking stupid to realize that you can just smear your feces on paper instead of damaging another person's property? Or is that why you do it in the first place? Because you're too stupid to properly process your rage at your own massive shortcomings and inadequacies so you have to go take it out on other people?

Tell that to the train fanatics who think seeing a pristine train is a blissful experience.
You have no right to scrawl over something someone else has designed, and something someone else owns.
If you're a talented artist, you can display your work in other ways. All graffiti artists do is shove their work down peoples throats by putting their work in public places, where it can't be easily removed.

i do it because i want to, and because i can. when i cant anymore, i'll stop.

true, and if me and my friends wanted to i dont doubt we could turn our skillset into doing something more criminal, but for me that isn't the motivation.

>right in plain English
good one. everyone has a style

i cant stop. i know i dont have long left, physically, but for now it keeps my mind switched on and focussed on something i am passionate about.

thanks

you are making the assumption i havent already amounted to anything

i dont only paint the same name, i use lots of different names to avoid building a database of evidences

why not make actual art instead of just writing stupid words that dont mean anything?

I did tag up trains but realised it was just damaging shit. From there I just stuck to factory walls facing the train line. A mate painted about 40 trains, he’d even do the broad daylight shit. He did 6 months after a guy he did a paint break with ratted him out. Now owns a lolly shop and has about 7 kids.

Your first reply proves the point.
You aren't an artist, you're just a thrill seeking vandal.

Dumb blob of shit detected
This guy isnt evev original
For fucks sake what he does is just uninteresting dull shit
Its about as interesting as dog crap

>All graffiti artists do is shove their work down peoples throats

we are not the only ones. why shouldnt i be able to show you what i want you to see when all around us companies do the same thing with the same lack of permissions?

>Why is cubism all abstract.
>Just looks like a bunch of shapes to me.

whigger bullshit to be honest

Moar??

>implying niggers can think coherently for long enough to write something that actually conveys any sort of meaning

why do anything? if i painted the same letters on a canvas it would continue to be the same art, but on a different medium.

when trains stops to appealing to me, then i will stop

That looks like "delsk"s work

>right in plain English
You failed hard.

>it would continue to be the same art
as in complete trash no one would want to look at and you know it. which is why you put your shit up where people have to look at it, because it'd get no exposure otherwise. face it, you know your """"art"""" is as worthless as the junk you spray it on

Hi OP, you did this thread last night and got nearly 300 replies. Why are you seeking more attention for your drivel.

You’re still a useless vandal.

Your teenage friend, Rossko

Unfamiliar with that person.
What country?

I’d always paint alone as well.

Brother got ratted out when he pieced trains with the same old school Graf fanboy still writing in my city.

That guy ‘Amuck’ as I say doesn’t drink drug or drive cause of the epilepsy- still writes cause it’s his one pastime. But of a fuckin nerd

often the panels i do never are seen by anybody except train workers. they never leave the yard. i do this for totally selfish reasons

different time of day, so a different audience.

between 27 and 35 and still acting like some 15 year old delinquent hahahahahahahah
wow you should seriously go and get some help
No I'm not even trolling. Really I think you need to stop what you are doing and start re-evaluating your life. You are no longer 14 or 15. You have reached the age of 27 and this is all you have attained, the ability to scrawl some made up name on the side of a train. No, really you should get help. I can well imagine other people your age and younger laugh their balls off at how you are acting. I would be very worried if I were you. Start by dressing like you are older than 14. Then stop all this pretence that you are achieving anything by writing on trains. Get a job any job stop doing drugs

Liar it was fine in 2012. blog.spraycity.at/?m=201201

i only paint with a select number of people who are close friends. always a risk of being caught and you have to trust your partners in crime

Never met a bunch of people more ‘bitchy’ than Graf Writers as well. I also would just keep with my local mates.

>ask a graffiti writer anything
> writer
your 'writing' is fucking TOY. (for non-graf artists: that means it's fucking LAME). i would paint over it in an instant with something better than this lame shit. keep trying! maybe one day you'll actually get some skills and sell out your already wide and thrashed out asshole like banksy? :)

Same outcome though, most think you’re a piece of shit.

Ok Bruv

>different time of day, so a different audience.
>You’re still a useless vandal.
This

This is me but I agree with the above comment.

You should stop been such a faggot OP and paint somthing that dosen't get other faggots so butthurt.

I'd actually pay for a canvas pic?
£50 inc post and I'm sold?

i dont know many 15 year olds who paint trains. im sure they exist somewhere though, good for them. i dont do any drugs

cool bro, paint over whoever you want, that often says more about you than those you go over.

your ability to regurgitate things other people wrote in a thread is impressive, well done.

Fucking darwin, man. Looks heaps like his art.

i dont sell my graffiti

I can recall last night as well as you it seems.

Ok Tarzan

He did a huge mural on the overpass for baggot rd

You should start.

Infact I'll pay the 50 to see my name on the side of a train?

no, im not for sale. i dont do this for the money

>Be OP
>suck cock on a daily basis
>parents don’t love me
>bullied at school
>27 year old virgin (at least)
>decide to show the world who’s boss
>run around at night with teenagers spray painting trains
>call it a subculture
>admiration from the teenagers is awesome
>they call me Rossko or Tarzan or some shit
>look mom I’m taking down capitalism
>start a thread on Sup Forums, those anarchists will dig my street art
>get owned
>cry
>make a new thread the next day for more attentions
>get owned
>cry

Repeat?

>▶
I honestly don't care if he makes it look good.

You ride through bridges in britan and some kids just flipped his gangstar name on a wall and it looks shit.
If they paint it well, it's honestly ok by me.

>i dont know many 15 year olds who paint trains. im sure they exist somewhere though, good for them. i dont do any drugs

Wow you arent even on any drugs. OK well that simplifies it, you just need to go to your regular doctor and explain that you need some professional counseling as you are having behavioural problems which are affecting your status within society. You need help from someone who can help you to see the futility of what you are doing and help you to move forward in a way which will allow you to catch up with the rest of society. You claim not many 15 year olds do that stuff. Well believe me not many people do it at all, and theres a reason. The majority of people your age have found meaningful interaction with life. They arent wasting their time doing stuff that will not benefit them in the future: They have grown up, in other words and their endeavours are toward a future where they arent a burden on the rest of society

Good boy. I'm proud.

there is a lot of bad graffiti, although some tags on train lines tell a good story.

Public property is for everyone.

You missed the point. I actually hope you catch cancer more than OP.

His idea of a good story must be
>hurr durrrr THYK CUNT WOZ ERE

This

Deface.?

you see a tag which tells you that somebody has walked that line, then maybe you see a piece on a hard to reach spot and you can work out how they got to there, or sometimes not, and you can see the skills very obviously for everyone to see.

my favourite type of tag is the one under a train, so you can see very easily who has been in a train yard and approximately when. it's like a diary for the whole city