Wwyd?

wwyd?

restrain limbs, mains-powered vibrator until brain goes numb, pic semi-related

time travel to 2017 and get her a makeover
let her do whatever the fuck she wants now that shes not trapped within the hell of the 80's

Why would you do that to a 14 year old?!
She was 14 in that pic!
14!!!

Furk

its just giving her orgasms jesus, even 14 year olds deserve those

horseradish sauce in pussy

Jam cock down throat and facefuck for days.

OP here:
You are all making me sick. She posted that pic as part of the anti sexual harassament campaign "#MeAt14"

You are all sick

You are nice

show the girl some real pleasure

"Teen steam, gotta let it out".

who is it anyway?

Yeah, that's why there's a k!nk watermark, fucking fag.

She made fitness videos in her teens. She eye fucked the camera, pushed out her chest while looking from her chest to the camera, did the same while she bent over...etc I'm now saying it's okay to sexualize teens, but she thinks it is.

I'm *not* saying it's okay to sexualize teens.

I love listening to all you little basement dwellers trying to talk tough. Makes me laugh. If Matrix were here, he'd laugh too.

Wwyd

too old, put in retirement home

Damn too luck

invest in Microsoft and Apple

Her.

OP here: Not funny, user

Looks like rape to me.

What is a k!nk watermark?

This is not even sexual harassment anymore.
You are a plain pedo.

That would be off-topic

In her 14 year old form?
Pedo

That picture is a really nice representation of a 14 year old. Why would anybody, especially older men, try to involve her in sexual stuff?

Who's laughing? Pic related And why did you reply to me twice?

man, she used to be so tasty

These were probably taken without her consent
Call the police!

It's not pedo. I was 13 when I saw the videos. She had commercials for the video that were less than tame. She was bending over in spandex, while looking the camera up and down with a grin, then they had her doing a exercise that had her pushing her bust in and out. I didn't make the vids and I was a kid when I saw them. It was called Teen Steam. Look it up.

I watched the videos. They are totally innocent. I stretched my muscle following the instructions that were provided...

this user is the same age as her and wanted to fuck her at 14... so.. what's your fucking point, you cancerous whore?

i think it's perfectly fine. it's a legal age in my country. and we here are laughing, wondering what kind of bad drugs you're all smoking?

yeah, funny how nobody has mentioned at.
> not ok for men to sexualize teen girls
> perfectly ok for girls to sexualize themselves to sell videos to teen boys and make money.

>In her 14 year old form?
german here.
fucking 14yo's is legal here.
Your morale is subjective, therefore your accusations are void.
Have a nice day.

she was sexier when she was in Who's the Boss

but who WAS the boss?

my dick, since it rose every time this show was up.

>You are a plain pedo.
>Pedo
yeah, no. pedophiles are interested in children, not teenage girls (13+). maybe you should read literature once and a while? you ILLITERATE FUCKING WHORE.

same. i absolutely loved her on that show. she was the only reason why i watched that terrible show.

Ask her for nude pics

Wwyd?

>You are all making me sick
no, you're just a millennial fucking retard, in a thread with guys that GREW UP in the 80s.

so please. do us ALL a BIG favor, AND FUCKING DIE, YOU CANCEROUS MILLENNIAL WHORE.

So you Germans do share you muslim brother's
moral values?

This only confirms that all men are sexualized by society even when they are still children.

You are Somali?

You are sexualizing! She was having fun on TV. With a camera. While shaking her hips. Talking about how to relax 'n stuff.

wwyd

Wwyd

I would feed a deer, get ice cream and swim in the pool with her. Then if some bastard kidnapped her I wouldn't stop until I got her back.

That makes sense!

> every bitch in that photo looks like they have down syndrome

oh, are they american by any chance? would explain the downie expressions on their faces

Nice, I get this. Had it recorded off of cable on VHS.

I would do anything for Chenny.

i'm 32 and what is this?