Please be my friend? 25 yr old faggot boy, isn't there anyone out there who would find me sexy...

please be my friend? 25 yr old faggot boy, isn't there anyone out there who would find me sexy? i need me a guy who loves me .

discourd: Madoryx#6106

yummy

please like me. somebody.. please.

Disgusting. Wipe your fucking ass for christ sake.

i'm sorry... i just like having skidmarks... why cant i find a guy who likes that too?

mmmm hot ass

please add me.. i just want one person to make me feel pretty.. or just to start friendship. im so lonely...

can i bend over and fart for you? because thats my way of begging for anal :)

are you a proper autist?

wipe your ass better, faget

I really hope you die

yes

i like having skidmarks.

Fucking gross man cleab your fucking asshole

UR a cute, where?

but i want to be loved for being me

I'm usually not disgusted by browsing through the deep and dark depths of Sup Forums, but this shit is fucking nasty.

kys

i live in the UK. Suffolk . thank you for saying that, i rarely get to hear that... Could we be.. friends?

is it? but my dirty panties taste so yummy...

Florida bro. Just here for a fap, nice fat ass tho.

please... please... i have no one.. please add me/

Good boy

Please write "merlo" on your butt i will tribute that

is no one going to add me? :(

First i jack off on your written ass, after we can talk about it

this shit is comedy gold

glad someone finds it funny.. i'll just keep searching until i find a guy who loves my dirty ass.

nah i'm good. i don't do actual requests from randoms :)

Hope i'll never meet your face because i will punch the hell out of your obese shitty mayonnaise body

Is this really what Sup Forums has become? Isn't this shit bannable? Man I used to come here on the reg back in the mid to late 2000s. Now I rarely do and shit like this is why. Do you really think someone is gonna find your gross ass attractive OP? You aren't a sexy chick. You're a fucking nasty dude. Fuck off man. You're the cancer that killed Sup Forums. You are why Sup Forums has overtaken Sup Forums as the most popular board.

I swear I've seen this thread before, didn't you have a bf break up with you because you're clingy

I keked

am I wrong?

No, nice satanic trips bro

yes.

wow.. if that's what you really want... you really want to hurt me? I'm not going to stop you...

um okay.

Wipe that disgusting fat fuck ass you faggot, grow up for christsake

why do you want to hurt me.. that's so cruel to say those things.

Pretty sure no man wants a gross piece of shit like you anywhere near them

Sig#2933 if you have discord. I'd love for you to spread those dirty cheeks for me.

im having trouble adding you, mine is Madoryx#6106 . please add me and i'll happily spread my ass for you and fart.

>Isn't this shit bannable?
Nope.

I'll make a new one then. New one is Fractal#5250

yall serious. makes me kek

added.

Fucking hell this is truly repulsive, hope all of die soon