ITT: We hate all atheists

ITT: We hate all atheists

NEXT TIME !

I don't think you understand what you're talking about.

nobody hates athiests. everybody despises pedophile christians and catholics.. and especially the parasites that call themselves 'muslims'. you're all heretics and you'll have a nice toasty seat next to satan himself. enjoy your eternity burning, christ fag. bible warned us about you scumbags. you should read it sometime, you illiterate fucking moron.

Yeah. Tell it to your daddy when he will wash your head

>nobody hates athiests

Lol

my dad havent washed my head in what.... 40 years maybe

wait what head are we talking about?

I bet OP is a homosexual.

response like that to an user just makes me want to cut your head off. something i would do with great pleasure.

>Allah Akbar
Ok

>denial is the first stage of grief

I don't mind atheists, and I even am one, but I could care less about christians and priests, to be quite honest.

Cheap troll, fedora-nigger

Fuck off with tihs TLDR bullshit faggot

Thats just a river in Africa silly

> TL:DR: Contradictions in the bible
>Visualized for your convenience but i guess you can't even view images.

God was just foolin all those other times! My religion is defiantly the one true religion.

Trips wins.

It's fine to read - just needs zooming.
Brilliant picture.

It takes more faith to be an atheist. If we came from monkeys why are there still monkeys? It's because we were made in god's image not monkeys. Atheists are just afraid of judgement. I'll be laughing in heaven while you're in hell with Chris Hitchens and Adolf Hitler.

>How do I zoom in?

You forgot that scientific method and atheism is also a religon

Trying to convert anybody now ? Shame

Hating atheists as a Christian is oxymoronic. I'm a Christian but I don't preach it. Believe what you want to so long as you aren't a fuck head.

true words that are rarely heard

Invisible doesn't mean non-existent. Air is also invisible but it exist

I'll email your edits to the people who made the image

Yes! Disbelief in the God Emperors ability to purge the xenomorph is heresy.

But testing whether the air is there or not is possible, unlike testing for a deity

Whatever, that doesn't mean that God didn't exist. People in medieval times didn't believed in sphere earth theory but it turned out to be true

they saw it was true AFTER tests,expirements and scientific shit

Gjjji

>medieval times
People have known the earth was round for thousands of years, retard.

that's a common misconception that medieval people thought the earth was flat. The regular person in the fields might have but scholars knew it was spherical(ish) since Eratosthenes 1800+ years ago.

but that was through experimentation. Anyway the burden of proof is on the claimant. Just because god can't be proven as non existent doesn't mean he does.

Over to you