How do I get a bigger cock? My gf says she’s leaving if I can’t grow a few more inches

how do I get a bigger cock? My gf says she’s leaving if I can’t grow a few more inches

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kj7j6FigHX0?t=15m24s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude, i'm sorry for ya
(are you TJ Kirk?)

Penis transplant

HAHA. excellent. if this is true, I don't think your dick size is the problem. it's probably because you're a fucking retard.

kick her ass. she will love to stay with you then

Tie a string to a door knob and the other side to your dick, slam door

his gf should do that, then her clit would be a bigger dick than his

Read from David Daida - The way of the superior man

no im dan knezevic

Cant believe how many fucking newfags replying to this low tier bait without saging...

since I'm on this thread I might as well as a related question

I'm a /fit/izen who basically a jacked and tall mild autist, 6'2 at 201 pounds. 5.2 inch pecker

Since someone of my stature is expected to be hung, how do I deal with this esp confidence wise?

I've legit turned down hot hoes at college who wanted me to come back to their dorm cause college hoes are size queens and they all talk to their gfs about guys and how they are in bed and shit

what do /b

its true. I ordered some pills and a pump but they haven’t arrived yet

to add I am not a virgin but I didn't lose it to a exactly hot girl

One who gives a fuck , smash them good and they really won't care about dick size and two height doesnt correlate dick size bro

You see I would but hoes talk, esp these sorority bibmos, I don't wanna be known as small dick superman basically

just fuck them if you wanna fuck

yeah I tryed but when I take off my pants they laugh so much the mood is spoiled. I tried to fuck her anyway but she was laughing so hard she couldn’t do it

You’re retarded

I guess I'm just really nervous about stacy pulling my pants down and getting disappointed and then pity fucking me. I can eat a girl out and finger her good, thats how it was with the girl i did it with before, but american sorority girls are size queens

Sure they talk they also forgrt who you are by the next party, dude I have an average dick in length just a little more on the thick side, I've really never had any issues. But lacking that confidence will be more likely to make them dry than your "shrimp" dick and if it makes you feel better the girl that was my first is a solid 5/10 slam piggy that I banged my first time getting drunk when I was 16

get a lovehoney

>basing your self-worth by what college-age women think of you

just kill yourself now, pussyfaggot

Fake and gay.
Fake and gay.
Fake and gay.

Lol they really aren't, I guarentee you that chad, Dirk, and Brock aren't hung like horses they just really don't care

find a cute trap, they will appreciate your size
i'm not a trap my 5'' is defo good m8, if you're in the us, 5'' is average anyways so yeah

(i'm in uk so 6 is around average)

when did I imply that, I just wanna fuck alot of girls in college. I know I can't change my dick and I'm fine with that cause I got the eating out and fingering down. it's just the confidence part and self conscious cause hoes will be hoes

Exactly hoes will be hoes so go and fuck them with your pencil dick and grt your nut son

if the average US dick is 5.5, that means

A: I'm under average

B: at least 50 percent or more are above 5.5

It would be fair to say that chad most likely has a 6er

just keep inserting round peg in to round holes until you find one that fits.
To avoid doing so is compounding weakness with more weakness.

find your own confidence. look at some other douche out there who has none of the qualities you have, but still slays pussy because of (some other reason). All you need is (some other reason) to get chicks to jump on your average peg.

Accept that (like everyone) there are some things you just cant change. so stop letting it bar you from the rest of the good things you can still have/change

So you dont know how averages work and all those surveys are self reported sizes a lot of dudes will lie about their dick size of you havent noticed

to be fair even on cock rate threads on Sup Forums (assuming theyre true) most of the guys look pretty big, it would still be fair to say chad is hung

Average size is just over 5” dude just get to business. If you can put it in and move it around, I’m sure you can make SOMETHING happen. Even if she’s underwhelmed by the size, she’s interested enough to be taking off your pants in the first place.

I smeared peanut butter on my foreskin and it helped

trauma, only way to get over it is to confront your fears.
You are literally assuming every female is going to be a 3000% bitch because one was once.
It's just not true.

Because people with unexceptional dicks don’t really have a reason to post themselves in dick rate threads

And its all either: A)the same dudes that respond
B) cucks that save the pictures of big dicks and post them in the threads
Trust me not every single arm chair warrior on this site rocks a 8" lap rocket

This, OP is a fag

I've seen three methods to grow your dick: vacuum bomb, a daily stretcher, and a cream.
From studies, the cream is the only one that worked.

Source: A Girl's Guide to the 20st Century Sex Ep. 1

you see shes interested cause im tall and muscular AND EXPECTS THAT IM HUNG that's it. Its a college hoe not a women that values personality. The disappointment of her expecting me to be hung but am not is the problem I have, cause after that it's just a pity fuck or it killed her mood somewhat. the same enthusiasm before pulling the pants down isn't there once she sees me erect

a cream that enhances the size of muscle tissue sounds dubious to say the least ...

OP here I'm not

jif makes a solid cream
protip: your dog can help clean up

Oh well youre fucking helpless then enjoy life with your shrimp dick
/thread

jelq

bleach + acid = dick potion

>grow a few more inches
Do either of you retards understand how dick's work?

surgery is the only real option

dicks are like your ears they keep growing even after you die
true story I measured my grandpa in the casket

Ah, my mistake. That clearly leaves OP with only one option.

Are you of croatian descent?

that shit doesnt work dummy

Make it a fair exchange, tell her to grow a few cup sizes and your penis growth will come on its own.

youtu.be/Kj7j6FigHX0?t=15m24s

I correct myself, it was episode 2. Sorry, only found it in spanish. Results at 30:00

Chad here.
7.2inches dick, 6'3"height, handsome.

serb

dying bc he looks like such a weeb

Tell her good byte...

But my dick is probably the reason why hoes keep coming back to me even if im autistic af.

>a before&after pic proves it
kys

Just think if you weren't such a dumbass you could go from being a small dicked soyboy to a big dicked chad in just a few years. But instead you lock your little peepee in a chastity cage and ride your 11 inch black dildo like the sissy you are.

ITT: insecurity on display

your girl is leaving you, because you are stuck with what you got buddy.

Fake and gay

You should leave her. Shes stupid to think you can extend your dick length

This. I know some women that get beat by their bf and they never leave them. Even after they openly cheat. Its fucking insane

Holy shit. Even when i read it i can feel the spaz

>i'm in uk so 6 is around average
penis size is controlled by environment? Both sides of my family can be traced back to different parts of England and Ireland but living in the U.S. since the 1700's has effected my families penis size?

He needs every excuse user. He doesnt understand biology

checked

Listen To RnB and HipHop FAAGGGGG

Try THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK

Nicely said user!

you can't so pre-emptive breakup and claim the power