How do I get a Muslim gf?

How do I get a Muslim gf?

Sweden

i know one way guaranteed to get you 72 muslim gfs

I'M LISTENING

Uk

You dont

BE a dune coon

trust me dude you dont want a muslim gf. You want a persian girl but not one who is muslim

White gal living abroad in a Muslim country. You don't want a "Muslim" gf, you want an Arab gf that is americanized and isn't religious, or else you can forget about all that kissy touchy feely stuff, if you'll be able to even meet her.

will this work?

who the fuck wants an muslim girlfriend?

muslimani bolje da vas nema

go to turkey with erasmus
yadi.
sk/d/83X-LFkx3JpicD

Go to London.

>Be me, unemployed, was office clerk sacked cos I was sacked for watching YouTube at work, next door a newly wed middle class Muslim couple, Yasmin, mid 20s, wears the gear but is as English as fuck, swears, is bubbly, not oppressed like I thought.

>Her husband owns some kind of it firm and she hates him. Wants kids but he hasn't given her any. I've never met him, but I'm seeing her at 2pm, fuck in their bed, kiss and husband has no idea.

I really like her and want her to leave him and stay with me, but she said it's never gonna happen because of family and she doesn't want to hurt him.

So to find one; find a newly wed with a bored housewife or one that works from home.

why would you want to? why would you desire a person so ugly they have to hide their face all the time?

I'd be down with a South Asian, or Persian GF but she'd have to be an atheist. Fuck Islam.

You pledge allegiance to aloha snackbar

Die as a martyr to Allah. You'l get 72 Muslim virgins. Although I don't think the Quran specifies gender so half of them might be dudes. but that's still 36 haji hotties!

Hates him
Doesnt want to hurt him
Choose one fag

Middle eastern woman is difficult because of the social differences, besides that, they are horny as fuck!

every woman is horny as fuck

>difficult
show them a little respect, they'll be throwing themselves at you

this. easy

Sorry!
It was hot when she begged for my seed.

>i totally use the word seed to refer to cum

This is my Muslim gf at the beginning i had to fuck her only anal because she wanted to stay a virgin but one day i slide it in her pussy.

>google says you're lying

Protip: if she doesnt wear the hijab, shes not a muslim. End of discussion.

>there's nothing in the Koran about wearing a headcovering. it simply says to dress modestly.

> Be me
> Go to Middle East
> Go to nightclub on "ladies night"
> Literally have tons of 8/10 Muslim/Arab women throw themselves at me
> Take home and fuck
> Rinse and repeat

The next day, they go back to wearing abaya & hijab and continue being "good Muslim girls".

>How do I get a Muslim gf?
get an imam to hook you up with a 12yo bride. problem solved.

Spotted the white liberal who has never read the Quran or its tafseer

find me the section where it says to wear a hijab in the koran then. prove your point.

Are you fucking stupid? Christian women should also cover hair and dress modestly, doesn't mean that they do it though, does it?

>be from EU
>get cucked by a muslim
>date your new "daughter"

Is OP still here? I will give you a guaranteed way of getting a Muslim wife (if you live in the UK at least).

Go to prison, convert to Islam, Actually stick with it, when you come out you will attend mosque and so on, they will find you a wife.

Pretty simple if you think about it, not really very practical tho.

Why go to prison?

I don't know if it's a UK prison thing, but when you first go, they will tell you to convert and they will guarantee your safety. Literally, all new prisoners will do it. It happened to my friend years ago, fast forward to know and he's "married" with three kids.

Not gf, met her in France she suprised me with how good is she in bed.

Of course she did

I bet she was "explosive".

They are bomb in bed, literal freaks.

Thinking I want to get a criminal record and marry a divorced Somali woman with kids from her previous marriage.

Muslim women in university were like every other woman. Stop thinking a fucking scarf can negate human biology.

Post pictures or fuck off you cringey fantasist.

Why would you want to breed with that inferior blood?

Stop. You're giving me autism.

Hit yourself in the head with a hammer many times, now you're ready for arab pussy.

I found this pic in a Sup Forums thread, i have no idea who she is.
>that was so difficult

I'm gonna create a thread on how can one aquire a Greek girlfriend. Since now we're creating stupid ass threads.

Greek gf? That's buttsex with little boys. Many threads like that already.

What's wrong with Greeks? I fucked some beautiful ones in the summer during vacation.

Offer her father 2 goats

>now

One is promoting liberal democracy. The other is promoting a fake diety. If you can't see the difference, you're a goddamned idiot and deserve to be in the fake diety society. Fuck yourself.

Beat the shit out of her until she loves you

Anal sex with dudes doesn't count fyi

They're both fake dieties and neither is a liberal democracy.

Native blooded ones are butt fucking ugly like Italians.

>inb4 someone post exceptions to make some non existent point

You can find a hot Haitian too if you looked long enough. Doesn't mean 99.99999% of the population isn't butt ugly.

One is defending, one is attacking.

One wishes to live, one wishes to die.

One has a religion promoting peace and love, one has a religion promoting war and conquest.

One follows God made Flesh, one follows a Man who liked 9-year-old wives.

One has a Semi-Auto Weapon, One has a Full-Auto Weapon.

One is hot, one is not.

Shall I go on?

ALLAH AKBAR!

You can hate them, I don't care. But these women were hot and very good at sex.

Yeah, you're doing all the work to make yourself look stupid for us. Keep going

What the fuck is that thing?

You're a fucking idiot. The US and Western Europe overthrew religious society to create liberal democracies. Just because you're a sophomore in college doesn't mean your opinions count. This is fact, fucktard. Read an actual history book rather than sniffing some liberal-farts at Evergreen.

stop it goyim you're killing the globalist meme. oy vey another shoah

Spoken like a true wizard. What did their tits feel like?

>the US is an oligarchy

Wtf is wrong with you?are you Arab or smth? Both Greeks and Italians(generally Mediterraneans) are beautiful. They are tanned like Latinos.

You have to be a Muslim in order to get a Muslim gf.

1.Move to EU
2.Vote for Liberals
3.Wait 1-3 years
4.Profit

Go to a mosque...
Say to a roach suit person "nice ankle"

Oligarchy or not, it's a liberal democracy. Hence you're ability to spout shit.

Pay its mother.

>the US is a corporate oligarchy
Ftfy

>Be me.
>Mediterranean as fuck.
>big nose
>pastey as fuck
>thalassemia proves I'm almost a pure bred on the genetic trait scale.

They are ugly as fuck pham. You only find more attractive ones when you cross the sea into north Africa along the coast.

Ya act like I don't know what I'm talking about... It's comical.

>as though there's a difference

Please post your ethnicity. Arab shit.

For shakira law
Aquire child bride

Convert to Islam

You are Arab. I get it that you hate them.

Go to England. South especially is crawling with 'em.

I'm sure you can buy a boy this way as well.

I know muslim women are oppressed, but are they really not allowed to walk upright?

Lol. he doesn't know about Euro niggers.

Kekd

join isis maybe?

otherwise i am not sure, there are no handbooks for that

(protip: dont join isis, them sandniggers are crazy as a zombie ant smokin' a joint rolled up in a 3 dollar bill)

1.Move to EU
2.Vote for liberals
3.Wait for 1-3
4.Profit

and here they come...

>defending
The US started unjust wars in the middle east just because their bible thumpers worship the Israeli lobby who hates stable countries in the region.
>live
Nah, more like she wants to kill spics and coons.
>peace
Yeah like all those forced conversions done by colonials on the natives.
>god
One that has to get himself killed to forgive humanity, wtf?
>semi
Just as deadly to get shot by.
>hot
Both look good. Please go on.

Alloy lockbar

Convert.
Pakistani Muslim here.
Gonna get myself a nice wife soon.

Butthurt amerifags

Congrats on the wedding. Should I send some dynamite bars as a wedding gift?