Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

fuck off stop reposting

You won't achieve much though you big fag

Photo with date and time or I'll just presume you're an overweight degenerate with no purpose in life other than inflating your own insecure pathetic ego.

this mean you're good at sucking dick ?

> IQ 169
> 18 yo
> Still in high school

I work at the chemistry faculty of a University and we have a 2nd year bachelor student who is 15 yo.

You are pathetic

You forgot to mention one important thing: you're autistic

"Mom, come quick! I posted it again!"
kys

Try listening to supertramp or hurricane - bob dylan

>Ask me anything
What's your opinion on Rick and Morty?

Wouldn't a fucking "genius" have concocted a response to these allegations on your intelligence by now. Any fucking day now rain man...

that's some scoliosis right there

Na iq means intelagent quality genouse it was a to catagolize poeple. Those with lower scores are consider to have mental troubles. Since you have a high score moron you should of fuck known this. I ask you how lonly is it at the top of your high horse but then it would insalt horse

Autist tend to have high IQ and your problems get along with that.

Not op but those are savants. Just saying.

IQ may indicate something like ability to process information.

Where do you get information from is the question.

ITT: newfags

OP - tits and timestamp or gtfo

>claiming others are newfags and not knowing this is a copypasta

Lurk more.

so this would be your new character if you could make a new one
would you delete your current pathetic loser one or would you continue it sometime?

Do you sell battletoads?

Testing if SAGE still works. It seems to.