youtube.com/watch?v=6CX6vP-FizU
youtube.com/watch?v=z7uiEI6ywws&t=138s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I slap stickers on lampposts

HELL SEGER BROTHER!
youtube.com/watch?v=6CX6vP-FizU

>be Sweden
>have a halal section at the grocery store

I sell gyros as kebab and tell greeks they're turks, it's hilarious to see their faces.

came to post this

one nuke will not be enough

> Put pork in the halal section at the grocery store
You have halal sections in grocery stores?

Don't worry brothers I will save this country from the clutches of the Marxists and Mudslimes.

Otherwise muslims stick to their no-go zone shops.

WOW
you are all so badass and scary.

Immigrants lock themselves inside trembling with fear.

Every country does.

>Every country does.

I've never seen one, and I live right by two cities with large Muslim presences.

Bullshit

"White supremacists" in a nutshell.

Never seen something like that

Wew, someone call the Allies, it's the Shoah all over again!

Probably from some shithole Muslim suburb in Western Sydney. Every supermarket I've been to in my entire life hasn't had one, in fact this is the first time I've even heard about one existing here.

desu halal food is better quality. if we could have halal pork that would be great

There is literally nothing wrong with halal they do the same shit with kosher so if you want halal banned you should want kosher as well.

>if you want halal banned you should want kosher as well
Happily. Although tbf, the average Bogan wouldn't give a shit.

Yes please.

run over black people in gta

Speak for yourself, Mohammad

Not even we have it. Halal meat it actually beneath heavy criticism, because of it's cruel ways of slaughtering animals, it's sort of against the law.

We usually bundle the criticism for kosher and halal in Europe. When you read news about it you read stuff like "Denmark suggest banning halal/kosher products"

I used to beat this gypsy kid in school (he was in my class), most of the time for absolutely no reason. One time I beat him front of his little sister and made him go in fetal position.

Normally I was a very nice and well behaved kid and never picked a fight with anyone else, loved animals, shared toys and never escalated conflicts but every time I saw him, I went apeshit. I still don't know why.

Why would you beat up your own kind?

He was from transylvania so he wasn't my kind.

He was too white?

probably your turk genes

In all seriousness, he was the brownest kid I saw. Him and his father looked like they were reverting to their primal, monkey form because their faces were elongated and they walked slightly haunched. They were also both manlets, by 7th grade I was taller than his father.
There is literally nothing wrong with being a turk. My veins seethe with noble cumanic blood.

>halal food is better quality

lmao the stupidity.

Nah. Turk and arab shop still sell meat. Even wiesenhof chicken is halal

Except we don't, he's memeing.

Shitpost on an anonymous rice farming forum.

>halal section at grocery store
Can't make this shit up

good lads
hell seger

>halal section at the grocery store
>homeless white people
>non white people's houses

none of this exists

Pro-tip: we do too.

at least we have mosques

I do the same, except I spit on them

albanian subhuman

This.
Westerns like Halal food.

youtube.com/watch?v=z7uiEI6ywws&t=138s

It's kinda dry but it's still meat

Lolwut

I've never seen a mudslime in my life and no groceries I've been to has any of that subhuman stuff

>Be Australian
>Get demographically replaced by mudslime and chinks

>Pro-tip: we do too.
Never seen. Maybe in NRW

lol

>Maybe in NRW
mfw it's true

>things that didn't happen

what is halal food anyways is just anything that is not pig or they kill the animal in a different way

Salut Gretchen.

cuck's land everyone

Real Madrid certified sporting food

has to die by bleeding out to be approved by Islam

Its almost as if we're perpetuating 7th century barbarism!

Daily reminder that the Qur'an's geocentric model was derived from Babylonian and Greek sciences, and the apologism literally began with Ptolemy's theory

this thread was about talking what we do as white supremacist and now we talking about halal food

This tbqhwyrnfam

What makes halal food different from anything else?

germany already told us

The animal was slaughtered in the most painless way possible with technology from the times of moses (halal is pretty much just kosher). Also the cleanest way so that disease would not spread.

Nowadays we just hit the cow on the head which makes them go unconscious and quickly slaughtered. Halal and kosher are thus outdated in being the most humane and clean way to slaughter animals.

>be white nationalist
>turn into a vegan LGBT warrior around muslims

never seen one here and I live in one of the country's biggest cities.

Only countries replying with a miniscule Muslims population acting tough about not having Halal sections top kek.

Leftists are the majority in almost every western country and they would all instacuck give Muslims what they want if there were some more and they were louder.

At least Australia has halal meat sections

>Get demographically replaced by mudslime and chinks
Umm isn't that just you but by nigs and mexicans? Don't talk shit cunt.

Even we don't have it.

But talking shit is an American birthright

Trump literally treated Turnbull like a child, hung up on his face, insult his country in some insidious way and watched him clamour for God-Emperor's approval later

You seem to be a nuisance desu