Be me

>Be me
>Get an idea
>Print out “it’s okay to be white” posters
>Go to school
>Have some mates put up about 4 posters
>Me and mates get in trouble
>We guessed that putting up posters without permission would get us in more trouble
>nope.jpeg
>Get called to office
>Get told that the school is a “safe space” and that they’d be making some phone calls
>panic.png
>They start taking them as “evidence”
>mfw they fell for the trap anyway but I’m still fucked

Will update as the situation goes

Just remember that you have done nothing wrong and that you can probably sue the school

what cucks

>mfw we are not allowed to talk about it according to school staff
>mfw when I’m talking about it here
>kek

How edgy....

lol. ok sure m80

More update:

>they say my freedom of speech is limited when it comes to hatespeech
Ok...
>This poster could be seen as hate
No..
>So that’s why we’re in the right and you’re in the wrong is basically what the implied
>mfw

and? you didn't stand up for yourself?

Problems:
1. Freedom of speech is not limited to hate speech, as long as it doesn't insight violence.
2. The School can ban anything they want in the name of preserving an educational environment, so you can't do shit except screech and call them liberals
3. If you somehow manage to prove that they're infringing on your freedom of speech and get the school board to agree to change it, you'll have mounds of protest against it.

I’m not gonna risk getting in worse trouble

then what was the point of the posters? I thought it'd be to get them to accuse you of white pride but then you call them hypocrites because it's not racist to have black pride

next time put up some gay pride posters because clearly you're a faggot

Mods mods mods

you can sue them, fool. Assuming the school is public, it has to adhere to federal law, like the constitution. So, if they are infringing on that law, like freedom of speech, then you can sue them, and you will win.

1. Come back tomorrow with an equal distribution of "it's okay to be white/black/asian/whatever".
2. Have a few friends do one type only
3. If school do anything about it say they're compromising the educational safe space by opposing the message it's ok to be any color, support from parents and idiots should be ez with a suitable facebook post with images of the "it's ok to be black" poster.
4. ?
5. Profit

youre a special one arent ya

OP here,
Update again:

>School guy is like "don't print out anything like this again
Sorry but I don't really wanna risk getting in too much trouble, but maybe I'll do it next year, I'll still be at the school
>kinda wanna do it again

basically
>be me
>be white pride retard
>put up posters with a """moderate""" message
>get rightfully accused of racism
>whine about it on Sup Forums

You sound retarded.

It's not OK to be white.

This site is for adults kid

Then gtfo faggot

No hope for you. Go post a meme in Facebook

>It''s not OK to be black.
Ftfy

Why though..

Kek
School doesn't matter

Sure. What's your reddit username so I can get started?

>Quads
Checked

Hate speech is protected under freedom of speech bc of the civil rights movement, but the government has decided schools can basically do whatever the fuck they want as long as they say what you're doing is distracting others from learning or whatever.