G'morning user

g'morning user.
hope u slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

still no alien invasion

Just found out I’ve got my first kid on the way

nice dubs.
i hope that doesn't happen.
congrats. be a good dad.

Have to wait for anarchy before I thrive.

honestly, i dont know after today

i wanna smash

Cool doubles friend (:

cus only pussies kill themselves. #CrushingPussAtTheAgeOf69

agrees.
congrats on crushing pussy at that age.

Because I made a promise to someone special to me... despite how much I hate my life despite how much I want to die despite how depressed I am i made a promise to my girlfriend of 5 years not to commit when even though I really want to fucking die

Here I am now about to propose to her she's honestly the one glimmer of hope in my shitty life

I have a win win situation she ever leaves me I kill myself and if she stays I have a healthy relationship pulling me out of the darkness of depression day by day

sorry user but that's not a healthy relationship

Not at the moment because I'm depressed but she's helping me seek help and escape it

And when I said healthy relationship I was talking in future terms when I'm "normal" and finally get out of the suicide cycle

Also sauce?

gotcha, that makes sense. hope it goes well for you
also don't have sauce, sorry

got more?

Gotta watch Dan Schnieder go down. Hollywood exposing is underway full force.

Why?

Congratulations! Or RIP, just the way you look at it...

anyone know the name of that girl?

looking for asskrazy didn't lead anywhere, and there is just too much evilangels ;)

don't know.
how r u today?

You mean the suicide part?
No, I got a son, I'll not abandon him, ever.

that's great.
hope u and ur son have a great life.

Thanks, life is pretty harsh, and I feel depressed a lot, but that's all the more reason for me to be there for him.

How about you?

Just got off work a hour ago...sore..tired..hungry...gf of 2 years left me a week ago...took back the engagement ring I got her for xmas...no one knew about it ofc...and we work in the same place...sucks to see em...why havnt I killed myself...well..theres more to do in my life I suppose.

life has ups and downs.
i feel like that at times too.
but just like rainstorms, bad feelings always pass.
Thanks for asking.

umm..well all i got is that its reset day today on wow but then again theres an 8 hour maintenance so i might as well just fucking do it (:

Currently deciding on whether to wait until my wife comes back to bed so I can throat fuck her or get up brush my teeth and get to work. Going to be another shitty day but she makes it worth it.

the thought never entered my mind.

throat fuck.
glad it didnt

is there a full movie to this?

that's kinda fucked and you should kys

If you realize that there is no other chance than the one you have right now. That after you die you will never get another chance. That's what keeps me going.
You get to be defiant, you get to destroy and build as much as you want in life. Then you realize that the worst thing that someone can do to punish you for it is ruin your life or kill you and you already threw it in the garbage so...
You always win. Dispose of life and Live.

I imagine almost daily what it'd be like to find me dead as one of the few in my life that cares about me would find me, how they'd react depending on the means though mostly just how they'd react in general, what they're life would be like after that, etc. Mostly just how they'd react when they found me though. That's pretty much what keeps me from it. But then the other side says it could all be over in a second, just a quick trigger pull, or take the whole bottle of benzos and go to sleep. I don't know why I think about this so much. I genuinely fear death and fear dying young, every day. Another contributing factor to this whole series of how would they react thoughts is because I'm a first responder. I know how loved ones act when this happens. And I know how my loved ones act in times of crisis, so I make the 2 coexist in my head into this playout of what would it be like if I did. Am I in the first stages of the progressive road to suicide do you think or do I just have PTSD? I dunno honestly.

Come on, someone has to know the name of that girl ...

Sadly she still has a sore throat since she's been sick for a few days...

>If you realize that there is no other chance than the one you have right now. That after you die you will never get another chance. That's what keeps me going.
>You get to be defiant, you get to destroy and build as much as you want in life. Then you realize that the worst thing that someone can do to punish you for it is ruin your life or kill you and you already threw it in the garbage so...
>You always win. Dispose of life and Live.
good post user. wise words. thanks for sharing.
wow, dub dubs.
oh.
hand job then ?

Nope looks like I'm jerking it. Later today she says. Currently watching el chapo on netflix before starting the days work.

i haven't finished reading everything on my book list

I have not come this far, to have only come this far.

nothing wrong with that.
enjoy the netflix.
what's next on the list ?
makes sense.

Simple post more pics. She looks as emosubmisive girl.

thread seems to be dead.
have a good day everyone.

Beyond Good and Evil by Nietzsche