I used to be a moral straight guy...

I used to be a moral straight guy. Now I'm a sissy slave and I've been having so much gay sex I swear on my life the shit I just took was shaped like a cock.

Exit strategy that doesn't involve me killing myself please.

Keep being a sissy slave, I don't see the problem here

Sure life is easy now but I want to be a man again, I miss getting in fights and shooting guns and street racing

Exit? Why do you want out if you like it so much?

And now I've become an obedient little bitch on hormones and present as a girl and strangely fucking enough I pass as a girl so I feel weird, like I've phaseshifted to a new reality where I'm a girl

Oh and the man I'm currently with makes me call him daddy and says he's gonna have my balls cut off

Well, there you go. Isn't that what makes you happy?

Nope, he wants this guy to come over and fuck my junk up

bruh, the internet verdict, religious verdict, or any peers or role models shouldn't define you, suck those dicks, if you dont like it, take the long road to not sucking dick and be a lesbian trap, strapons feel good, so does pussy, tada

I can't stand women though lol, it's weird that I wanted to become one yet strongly dislike all of them

Well then don't do that part. You're the one who gets to define what being a sissy slave means for you!

Are you guys fucking seriously telling me to stay where I am in life?? I should have asked Sup Forums

If your already on hormones youve obviously thought about this a lot whats making you change your mind now?

You are nothing but words on Sup Forums to me. If you don't want your balls chopped off than don't get your balls chopped off, it's that fucking easy user.

Think posting on Sup Forums is going to solve your problems?

Sup Forums got me into this fucking mess with trap threads

I was straight before I found them I swear

kek'd

the caricature of manly, want some aviators and a cigar to go with that

"I was straight before I found them I swear"

>want some aviators and a cigar to go with that
Jesus Christ you knew me well, wasn't cigars but cigarellos

Also drove a lifted truck

Learn to greentext you fucking newfag

Have someone else kill you

Try not acting like a faggot even if you are one

Get shock therapy you poof

you know macho comes out the other side as gay right?

>top gun theme playing as truck barreling down road
>past the 45 psychologists offices you don't need

as a dude who is into and been balls deep in 3 dif traps now.....this weirds/grosses me out.

ywudsomeonedodis.
such a waste.
to each there own i guess.

Genital dysphoria, I have it a bit but I want an actual doctor to do it

Also, I feel like I'm contributing to killing the white race by pulling myself permanently out of the gene pool. I'm already chemically castrated

That's no fun at all, the best traps still have their dicks. Otherwise might as well just fuck a bio girl