Just started watching Dragonball again from the first episode

Just started watching Dragonball again from the first episode.
Any other Dragonball / GOKU / Fans? in /B?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nz39GUm12WY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gokuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Dragon dragon hop the dragon
DRAGON BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Unsure if you've watched Dragon Ball Super yet, but if you have not. I'd recommend you checking it out.

GOku hitting instinct and I'm still sure he's no match for the final fight I bet it comes down to vegeta and goku doing a fusion

Goku is the best hokage

skip to the godhan part

>I bet it comes down to vegeta and goku doing a fusion
No, Gohan's gonna get the new transformation that he's been foreshadowing. Just watch, the shitposting on Sup Forums will be unreal when it happens.

The original Dragon Ball is funny and entertaining. Everything that came after it, actually everything after the third season, is a crashing disappointment and not worth watching.

you sure? I started with episode 1 and am now at 40... You say skip the hole dragonball episodes?

OP: Thanks for the advice! :) I like the first episodes to see how it started... I remember the dragonball z episodes from tv and never watched what happened before

yeah it's shit until gohan arrives anyway

I'm reading the manga right now. I'll watch the show when I'm done, but Dragon Ball is crazy fun.

OP:
Sounds good :) Never red them!

i got the original dragonball series on dvd. it came with two audio tracks: english + original jp soundtrack. the jp soundtrack is 100% better than the shitty english dub. different music too.

You gonna marathon it all the way through super?

OP: Think so yeah. I started 4 days ago So 230 minutes a day approximatly (10 episodes)

My cancer loving empoyer decided to fire me in december. Therefore I have some free time and do not feel like applying for jobs.

>Japanese dub better
Whoa dude, 99% of the time I’d agree
But hearing Goku screeching as that old lady is not better than Sean’s take on it.
ESPECIALLY when it’s Goku, Gotham and Goten are all talking... since it’s the same voice for all three...

>Gotham
Gohan*
that’s what I get for being on mobile

OP: ->
youtube.com/watch?v=Nz39GUm12WY

Gotham confirmed for Gohan/Goten fusion name.

This. I'm happy its not as high pitgch in dbs but still...

Goku surpasses instinct

love pretty much everything about the jp dub, except the Goku lineage

>Just started watching Dragonball again from the first episode.

See ya in like

a year an' a half

or more

OP:

Lol... See you end december :) Then Im done. No job all the time in the word :)