Liberals will drown in tears

Liberals will drown in tears

Faggot checking in with OP

Anybody can put any text they want next to pictures of anybody they want. Citation needed.

Wait, I thought Mueller was an evil witch-hunt guy who was "fake news"?

Make up your minds, Trumptards.

>Liberals will drown in tears

I hate to tell you this, but liberals actually go after all liberals if they are pedofiles. We dont vote them into office.

Yes. It looks like Republicans are set to elect a child molester into office.

The Religious Right is finished.

Indeed we will. Tears of joy, as most of the Alabama GOP is hauled off to jail.

But the Republicans are literally pedos

Alabamian here, AMA.

Listen okay Republicans are allowed to rape children thats fine. Jesus fucked kids, so they can fuck kids too- roy moore

fake news

>Trumptards
>minds
Pick.

Such a retardedly thought out story, Mueller isn't in control of anything except the Russia thing

>Liberals
>Morals

pick one

Except not.

You believe your heroes are not in on it too? Really?

HA HA HA

Everything you believe is fake news

Democrats are going with the whole repeat a lie enough times it becomes the truth. If they keep saying Russia interfered in our election more people will become brainwashed.

ah yes, this seems true and is a fact, i can tell because it says it in a meme

>not understanding that areas with higher population density typically vote dem

>CO2 emission suddenly doesn't matter because democrat

>Borderline personality detected

Flip flopping on global warming now?

kek

I love how the GOP bitches about Liberals destroying Christianity, when Republicans do every fucking thing in their power to tarnish the faith in their hypocrisy.

"I don't care that he molested a kid, he'll get school prayer back!"

Jesus-Tittyfucking-Christ.

Except democrats want those places to remain clean and not torn apart, also that's probably Colorado btw looks sort of like around Boulder as well

Oh yes republicans create those evil cars or was it the evil Russians that created them.

All liberals I know want pedos to burn. We don't try to rationalize it with fucking Bible verses.

this.
hardcore conservatives tend to be the ones with skeletons in the closet

But you’re okay with guys dressed as men in bathrooms with little girls? What? How?

>lose argument
>make up random shit

yep.

I always love how new conservatives and the infowars crowd are constantly screeching "PEDOPHILE!" at the left on shit like pizzagate, but when it comes down to it, it's always their side that gets caught trying to fuck/pimp kids.

Doesn't really matter what you say. Democrats create the most pollution. You're the problem.

I'd much rather chill around naked than in an uniform and boots. They're not very comfortable for extended periods of use.

Lol wrong

see this

Looking at things through two party eyes is what's the problem

probably because you're a pedophile that wants children to see your dick

Yet Democrats are more open to solving the problem, whereas Republicans are screaming and kicking against any emissions regulation.

Really makes you think.

Sorry, which one of those men is an elected official?

Nah, not into kids.

>it's our problem

nope

own up to your own fuck ups

"Cops always vote Republican."
– Jack Reacher

Is trump still president?

Why would anyone chose to live on Alabama when Texas is a thing?

All conservatives who supported trump want to fuck children.

this is fact, not conjecture.

"Well child-molesting Republican, I have good news and bad news. The good news is I successfully brought back the death penalty by hanging. The bad news, for you, is you're first in line."

for now, he'll probably resign before his first year is over, I'm really surprised he hasn't already

>wants to be naked in public infront of kids
>not into kids

512 or die wishin you were 512

>guys dressed as men
You mean the kids dad?

But no, I don't care where gays take a piss

Not really. He prefers a different title.

I couldn't care less, the US is the only place where people freak out about bathrooms

Liberals want those places to be clean while they continue to make it dirty in exchange to have urban shitholes like Detroit. It's like wanting to have your cake and eat it too.

Then they bitch about lolicon in public.

Damn your stupid. Donald is guaranteed a second term if he accepts it

According to Freud, there's a reason for that.

Fake news.

Nice
CCCP/10 Now take away free enterprise and force people to hire or else they face execution as well.

You're assuming he doesn't just rage-quit. He's already a lame duck in his FIRST year, and he's got three more to go.

Three more years of being driven into greater irrelevance.

The truth is coming out and the fags and feminazis in this thread are realizing that.

you just destroyed the alt-right with a single sentence.

he'll quit

You know American Conservatives are the ones who want to bring back a lot of forms of the death penalty right?

>implying the dems in majority office wint impeach in 2019

He won't last the four years.

He's already asked, "When does this get good?"

The answer Donald, is never. You don't take the Presidency job to be LIKED. It's a job so stressful you hyper-age.

you would know kid

they won't need to, he'll be removed from office otherwise he won't need to be impeached. The 25th amendment will come into play soon, he's been losing his shit since his first day in office. Unfortunately for us the congress is ok with a clown being in office because it takes attention away from them not being able to get anything done

so weak

And Dems want to make it more like the Soviet Union. Free healthcare Free college. No private businesses no private anything.

sure kid
stay mad

sure kid

Electing a child molester into their ranks will doom the GOP during mid-terms.

They will hit hard over this.

sure kid

retarded logic

There is no conservatism with these conservatives, it is just a lifestyle brand (like Ford vs Chevy etc) for people who are closeted sadomasochists.

Why does every thread about trump have some guy just saying "sure kid' to anyone who brings up what a retard he is?

yawn

you know that's not true
the democrats are considered pretty R wing by the standards of modern Europe, which is itself far, far, far to the right of the Soviet Union

yawn

Sure kid

Uhhhh what the fuck are you even talking about lol

Why though? Most people are against pedophiles, liberals or not. It's a shame this is probably fake news though.

republicans be like
>"CLINTON IS A PEDOPHILE! just look at this meme i made myself."
>"roy moore may have had sex with an underage girl, but so did god. therefore it's ok."

only weak minded liberais

like, wanting people to not be crippled by medical debt is not 'like the soviet union' honestly you people are ruining everything for everybody

Bernie Sanders.

#TRUMP2020

He must be close to a hundred in president-years.

It is unfortunately true Trump may actually go legitimately and unambiguously insane.

Then he will be removed from office.

I'd prefer impeachment. I don't hate Trump's family to that degree I wish insanity on Trump.

missing the point

Talking about facts kid. You need an education.

No they won't hurt at all. All Pedophiles vote Republican anyway. And People who are against child rape are not voting Republican anyway.

sure kid

see

Wrong

sure kid

yawn
butthurt starts now

republicans are sensitive little flowers?