Why would a girl tell you to message her whatsapp instead of regular text?

Why would a girl tell you to message her whatsapp instead of regular text?
who the fuck uses whatsapp in the U.S?

We fucked last night and then she tells me to message her on whatsapp instead...wtf?

So her BF doesn't know you are chatting. BF probably owns her phone, pays for monthly service and can look up who she is texting.

No Duhhhhhh, amirite?

won't he be able to see whatsapp as well?

I thought it was because she just doesn't want to talk anymore but then I realized that didn't make any sense

No, it's encrypted and you can just delete the messages. He who pays the bill can look up every call and text you make, but not any apps. That's the whole reason for them, so they can't be found out by mom, dad, spouse, BF/GF, etc.

The positive side is no nagging gf, just a piece of ass.

people can look up your regular texts even if you delete them? how?

Basically this. It's the same reason a girl would use Kik, whatsapp, burner number, etc.

All those kik threads trying to prove if your gf is loyal are stupid. If you have a GF and she has a kik, she aint loyal.

so this girl has a bf? she never told me that....the fuck

As the owner of my cell phone service I can request a list of every call and text I made - it depends on the provider if they will give you the actual text - usually it's just a number and time. Back in the days before unlimited plans you would even have this listed on your monthly bill when it came in the mail. (I'm an oldfag.)

Is she hot? How old? Any pics?

22...she's ok but she has a weird smell every time but her tits are pierced and no I'm not sending pics

> weird smell
> tits pierced

Confirmed hippie slut. Enjoy NSA sex without the nagging.

is whatsapp not a thing in the US?

I use whatsapp exclusively and only get texts from automated services/notifications etc.

There's only one other possibility. If you met her online and haven't met her in person yet or something, then sometimes a girl will give you a kik or whatsapp if they don't want to give out their phone #.

This was more common when I was younger and dating, but nowadays blocking numbers is so easy on an iphone that there's no point in not just giving out your number

wtf how did you know?

no I met her already multiple times and we fucked

Yeah she's probably either got a boyfriend, or at the very least, she's got a regular fuck that she doesn't want finding out about you two.

My wife hates hippies, can spot them miles away. Tinder is full of them.

whats wrong with whatsapp?
im in college in TO and its what most ppl I know use, so i have to use it.
Otherwise, i'd just send regular texts

ok I called her from another number and she said she can't talk right now and to message her on whatsapp

then when I did, she messaged that she's at work and when she gets out she'll talk

what the fuck? why do I need to message her on whatsapp at work?

guys this is strange and I just need to know what I'm dealing with.

Grow the fuck up, who cares.
Find more bitches to fuck. You're not trying to get married champ. She smells weird and has pierced tits, she's not coming to thanksgiving dinner and meeting the family.

Why would it be weird that a hippie gypsy slut would lie to you and her boyfriend. It sounds like you guys are just using each other for sex and maybe she doesn't want whoever pays her phone bills to know

I know but I'm just wondering what's up with the weird behavior all of a sudden.

I hope that's the reason...thanks dude

she's white though