Sup, just found this in the street

Sup, just found this in the street.

What do/ wtf is it

Other urls found in this thread:

vipdongle.com
vipdongle.com/microdog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stick in pooper

As someone who just attended an InfoSec conference on what you can do with USB sticks, I really wouldn't connect it to your computer.

Some cop cars have it as an access key to the laptops mounted on the passenger side dash,...no that you'd know coz you're a law-abiding niggerfag

No pooper today
Apperantly its some data encryption shit

vipdongle.com

get a laptop with literally nothing on it, not even internet access, buy a shitty refurbished laptop with windows 10 somewhere that's been factory reset, and plug the usb in there and find out.

please go on

library computers are good for checking out sketchy flash drives

it's called a pendrive

welcome to the internet grandpa

go to public library or internet cafe and plug it in there, so your shit isnt fucked up

vipdongle.com/microdog/

Nevermind maybe we hit a dead end and it might be fuck all, still don't understand what it does

It is the equivalent of a hardware serial key. It allows you to run specialized software. I dont know which software it unlocks but it could be worth thousands.

It really is neat. You can make them present themselves to a computer as both a storage device and a keyboard, mouse, whatever, and then you can have them automatically start pressing keys and moving the mouse. You can make full payloads with east hacks. Could also be a keylogger by installing its own driver that checks and records keypresses from the other keyboard, then sends them back to the computer to make it seem like everything is fine.

Find a computer you don't mind if it gets bricked.

Also, good choice on Corsair.

>vipdongle.com/microdog/
it's a dongle for some application - like a license key for using it. usually common in big enterprise software

IT Tec here

Looking closer at the website, it is actually supposedly a clone/crack of a dongle. It may not work at all.

It’s were I keep my dick pics

I have some spare parts lying around to build one so may look into that.

Only got it like last week to replace the Naga 2012, which was also a god mouse

>Almost 2018
> Not having a Raspberry Pi or 3 to bench test

It's like you want digital AIDS

>dongle

Use on someone else's computer

i need to take a class on all this shit, its fascinating. some day i actually plan on attending that big hacker convention in vegas

SO fuck all to do with it but bin it?

Those things usually have 256kb of memory kek

The conference I went to was free! Didn't need to try to fit in, but of course wearing black would help.

Check out BSides, they do confs in a few places.

You really cant do anything with it. You dont know what it is for. It is like having the key for a treasure chest but you dont know where the chest is

This, I'm an old service technician and we had these for Fire Alarm control panel softwares.

Could be worth alot but only half the puzzle so worth fuck all. Yeah I may trash it or take it to the local shop I found it by. Local schools in that area aswell could belong to them

There is a thing called live linux, its called that because the distro that u pick is booted right off the CD (or in 21st century - off your USB)
When you reboot without the USB you are back to your own OS.

Plug it in while you are running your live linux.

Nigga, BadUSB is old as fuck, we already know
t. female security researcher

>InfoSec
Yeah, because on a storage unit the casing is the most important thing. Some Tec you are..

i found one too in my school many years ago - did some analyzing as i was interested as a technician.
its very hard to get info out of them without the right software

doesn't have any use now, even if you find the software you need the serial married to this dongle

Of course it's old as fuck. So is COBOL, but I still don't know it.

i'm not op

>MicroDog
more like micro dong, am i right?

No, Vincent

What did you just call me?

ok, but still, its 30 seconds of work to pry open a usb casing, and encase your own flash drive inside. Never judge any technical/electrical component based on its casing.

IE you can open a pc case that dates back to 1990 and cram a high-end gaming pc inside, dunno why would anybody do that tho, but still...

i never said you can't?!

This is a tongle key not a usb memory faggot