How smoke weed in school and not get caught, ive done before but how get rid of smell

How smoke weed in school and not get caught, ive done before but how get rid of smell

just vape it in the bathroom you fucking moron

vape or dont do it.

also; dont do it

lmao somehow I got away with using a pax in math class in high school but then got caught using that thing in the bathroom and was arrested. But do as you please

You dumb fuck im old school lighter and bowl

Just smoke scentless weed.

why the hell doing it at school in the first place?
I personally prefer to get high at home,where it's comfier and quieter

It's current year just use wax faggot.

better lern fucking english in school than smoking weed in there

Cause i like going to my last classes smacked off my ass

Eat weed products instead. Much more fun and way more convinient.

You're too retarded to be smoking weed in school before a class. You're not even eighteen.

I always wear a hoodie when i smoked weed in school. Even when its hot.

After i smoke peel off and hide in truck or gym locker

Body spray and Rohtos eyedrops

I use oranges too,, Gets the smell off your fingers and fragrant the whole class room

Just wait until you get home autismo

How about just wait till you get home you fucking addict.

First, stop being a scared ass faggot. Two, you have to suck on your father's cock and get the semen all over you to cover the smell of your stinky ass and the weed

Wax?
No thanks I'm not a weed nerd

Don't carry a roach back with you. Use axe. Wash hands and lips. Don't be fag. Peace

Am here danon brother

Faggots

Also faggot

Edibles my dude best way to go about it

Wow triples good job (:

checked

We had a drug dog in for an assembly and it sniffed us as we walked in. The massive pack of kids who had just got done smoking weed walk past no problem. Little jewish boy gets flagged up by the dog though.

Just bring deodorant, it worked for them. Either that or my school gave less of a shit than i thought.