4'11, 75 lbs femanon (i look like shit, i have no tits, so dont ask...

4'11, 75 lbs femanon (i look like shit, i have no tits, so dont ask. family friend said i look like a "pedo's wet dream")
need a place to stay temporarily before this saturday or im getting kicked out
unless any of you know a quick and cheap way to kill myself cuz i dont have enough money to afford a gun looking to buy either cyanide or just jump lmao
dont have a family to go to, dont have friends that can help they all have their own shit to deal with, so yea who wants to adopt a bitch? will clean and do fucking ANYTHING

Where you at, also tits or gtfo

Where do you live?

You’ll do anything? How about you get a fucking job?

What's your age?
You and my 19 year old daughter would probably hit it off.

God, look how sad and pathetic this is. If it was a guy posting, everyone would laugh.

Rope is $5

3 Questions:
>Age
>Location
>Wtf did you do
Also, tits or gtfo.

HAHAHA SO I CAN HAVE A USELESS CUNT LINGER AROUND THE HOUSE!? And start shit when I tell her to leave? People don’t get kicked out for no reason and your attitude REEKS of problems.

/thread

> will clean and do fucking ANYTHING
> doesn't post tits.

OUT.

We need MGTOW in here to show this pathetic leech woman how hard real life is

If your from wisconsin ill pick you up, but you better suck my dick the entire drive back

Nice try FBI

Ill support you femanon. I like flat bitches. Hopefully your in CA :^]

If I can rape you and murder you at some point or another you’re free to stay

>my family friend said

>I have no family or friends
Pick one cunt

Just tell us where you live so the closest retard in this thread to you can get their hopes up about falling in love with you as he becomes your savior just to have you never reply because you're a fucking troll. Holy shit. Everyone on Sup Forums is so stupid now.

this

and tits or gtfo

>Go to store buy a pound of cherries
>Eat cherries
>Save and grind cherry pits
>Eat cherry pit paste

Each cherry pit contains enough cyanide to kill you, so the more paste you eat the more certain your death.

Also don't do it, user...
Get out of the truck...

I have to say that to avoid possible prison time now, thanks to some dumb bitch and some faggot that gassed himself and some Judicial over-reach that should fail in higher courts.

If no face pic, then probably trap or ugly as fuck. No thank you. I have a status to keep around here for my HOA, don’t need any ugly mall goths making me look like trailer trash.

This is sadly true. I had a friend of a friend basically beg me to stay at my place for a few weeks. The deal was she could stay of she cleaned the house daily, did laundry, and walked the dog twice a day.

Long story short, 3 months later the house had been cleaned maybe 4 times, the dogs constant accidents means he probably wasnt getting walked, and she never did laundry because she was afraid of shrinking my clothes.

However kicking her out turned into a massive nightmare that cost me actual friendships because all the sudden I was the big horrible mean monster kicking a worthless piece of shit out onto the street.

age and location. I'll take you in

Dont do drugs like all the retarded women that try to kill themselves. Its unreliable just jump off a building.

>ITT Op gets humiliated
Top zozzle

Ha ha ha ha ha.

>family friend
Kek. You live where? The AOC there is? You are?

Don't kill yourself damn.

>no tits
>being a pedo dream on b/ is somehow bad
Too obvious of a troll.
Fuck off. I bet your have a dick, although a tiny one.

>please give me a place to stay I'll do ANYTHING until you turn your back and I call the cops and cry rape the first chance I get.

Bitch please

>mgtow
(You) need to go back.

Pedos wet dream and you won't even give us a nude? Come on you know better

That's why you introduce a healthy drug addiction immeadiately, ya stupid virgin.

>mgtow
>showing anyone anything

Yes because drugging a bitch is sure to help rape allegations.

Fucking moron

If you're serious... I would, if we ever met. I'm looking for a dependent to join my life

Retard. Bitch won't turn on you if you get her addicted to free drugs.

Lol this bait. You are asking for attention and don't even provided a timestamp. Saging this shit.

>too stupid to argue with

Now you know why coming here was a bad idea OP

Post kik and tits

What a joke. Some dolumb anonmonkey in his moms basement probably posted this from a laptop next to his dungeons and dragons board game with his little orange peenis from his cheetoes from jacking and snacking. If someone of legal age was really wanting to post an offer for help it would be more specific and serious.

OP here, I'm in atqasuk AK.

Are you even of legal age?

Hello I'm OP and I have some excellent stuff right here for you

You can make cyanide by blowing ammonia vapor through red hot charcoal in a box. Kinda like ammonia bong into a small box with the coals. Do this in a small space and you gonna die pretty quick. Or fuck just light the coals in a small space and let CO get you

Got a Facebook or some picture so who ever takes u in has sonebidea of what he or she is getting?

Hey thats a nice looking swimbait.

Kek, this bait is so bad, now you're from nomad level AK with no roads.... just kys.

one of the most remote towns in the US? Cool. Once you figure out how to get the fuck out, we can talk

That's what I'm trying to do, retard!

Just start walking faggot, you'll be killed by something in no time up there.

Look, hop on a snow machine and get your ass to Barrow. its only like 60 miles. From there its a ~$750 ticket to the lower 48 and we can figure this out.

LOL, this bait is reaching its lowest level faster than I expected. Still sage

> family friend said i look like a "pedo's wet dream")

Why would you let someone disrespect you by saying something like that to you?

Faster!

thanks user, works pretty well

Blah blah blah, I would be the one in the Kitchen...m