why didn't you become a fighter pilot?

Why didn't you become a fighter pilot?

Too tall, also, it's more rewarding to fix them

too tall. those guys have to be like 5'9"

because i got bombers instead.

Myopia

t. hapa

too many buttons and i got glasses n shit

Because i can control pilots from my big house.

I wanted to

But I'm colorblind

i'm too tall, but I've logged about 30 hours in a USAF F16 sim. Was pretty cool. Been killed like 400 times.

Not a bad idea, either that or Marines bro.

because i became a regular one

>too tall

Tall, blind, and retarded. It's a bad combo.

Because I became an infantry rifleman 2001-2004 Australian Army.

My dick and balls are too big to fit in the suit

Bec. I didnt finish college, nor was I competitive enough in college with my grades to probably make it into officers school anyway. You have to be an officer to fly in the air force... My dad was a colonel. I became a civilian pilot.

to much ass-play and gay sex, marines are wear it's at.

Because there's nowhere to hide in the sky from heat-seaking missiles and AA guns. Those guys have balls of steel.

failed the flight physical (eyes)

because i sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Fucking glasses thats why

The top tier gender is KMS Bismarck.

because i identify as an attack helicopter

To fat

Cause Australian one works for maybe two days a year, also too tall

colorblind, (found out after I got my private and the AME helped me cheat on my first medical). Then got arrested for DWI, acquitted on appeal.
Then got a law license.
Then got convicted of DWI for real.
Depression
Now too old, and bad record but could pass FALANT. FML

because that isn't even my final form

Poor vision, and this was before the AF allowed surgical correction. They tried to get me interested in other support roles but I wanted to fly so I just went commercial.

Actually wanted to be a fighter pilot as a kid from age of 7. Knew I had to do well in school so studied hard, had my whole career mapped out. Graduate college, join airforce, fly fighters for a few years, become airline pilot, retire rich with hot stewardess wife.

Got glasses when I was 9. Career dreams smashed beyond repair. Cried for days, begged to retake vision test.

With career dreams smashed, no fucks given in school. Been fuvking up ever since.

True story

Because I'm not dying for a country that doesn't care about me.

I tried, was 8 months into training when they discovered I have ocular hypertension and it fucks my eyesight at anything other than normal atmospheric pressure - pilot career ruined

I'm just a lazy procrastinating fuck

because im colorblind!

scoliosis .

not even trolling ....

What Military were you in user? Did they stream you to another role or did you quit?

Currently applying as a fighter pilot myself in the RAF, passed everything up to the officer selection as of this week

Passed every fucking test (with maximum score on maths), except the intake conversation...

Apparantly I "lacked motivation". That's just bullshit. I can't retry because I got blessed with hay fever at age 20.

Pretty much genetically designed not to be one. 6'4", colorblind as fuck, supposedly bad depth perception, so I just became a Marine.

Why didn't you?

Because I prefer to make explosif and burning stuff, so I became Chemist

why not lazer your eyes? Or don't they allow that?

Didn't need to. Not insecure about my sexuality!

Imperfect eye sight. Slightly color blind.

I do way more damage on the ground.

bad teeth, eye sight

actually this was the 1st thing I wanted to be, a pilot

dad was in af and I wanted to fly jets, slowly realized I'm dogshit at any type of math (cant even do basic algebra) and I'm 6'2 so never gonna work

>too tall
>poor eyesight
>being a pow would suck dick
>don't trust my reflexes enough
>wouldn't enjoy the murdering

Also I'm smart enough to be an engineer, would be a waste if I wasn't

why do you need math for being a pilot?

because i sexualy identify as a black shark russian attack helicoter who no need no man

You need to understand the physics behind what youre flying incase of electrical failure and just the basic math classes required to graduate from the academy would probably destroy me.

"CORRECTABLE to 20/20"

Cannot identify with being a threat for other human beings bc of money purposes

I already sexually identify as a fighter pilot. No need.

Scoliosis.

Becoming a fighter pilot is my goal. I meet all the height weight eyesight and health requirements and I’m in my freshman year of college doing go so. Planning on going navy, with my luck I will probably get a helicopter slot but we’ll see.

Because I’m 6’3” and don’t have 20/20 vision

OHKA

dont lie to yourself.
im in training for one (privately funded) and am going to sign up when i have more experience flying

Too blind and I thought navy and airforce are for fags, so I was in the army. I live in a country with conscription so didn't really have a choice of saying no thanks to the military anyways, had fun as a signaller.

6 2 half deaf half blind with arthritis server drinking drug problem and chain smoke. Whole family died so crazy depression. Probably why im trying to kill myself getting fucked up all day

Because when I was in flight training the air force needed drone pilots..

Now they are short aircraft pilots but I am excluded from applying because they deem my position critical.

cause i became a fighter jet, you fucking pussy

What country?

because i'm a tanker pilot.

Seems like you've got a good place in the artillery my boy! artilleryman needs no ears and hell you'll let someone else get the sights ready. then just fire away.

Murica. Its only 130 here. Already drank half a hadle of whiskey 6-7 beers .5g coke couple hits of meth banged a little h earlier this morning and gone through a pack n a half of cigs. Fuck it im high as a kite. Have 3-4 hits of acid im thinking of eating but i know that will send me down a dark path if i do it by myself

get help

Dont care anymore. Fuck it. Only person im hurting is myself

that's not true. you are loved.

going through a pack or more of smokes on a stressful day ain't that bad but going all meth and shit will just make you look like Shane MacGowan.

I don't have a fighter jet.

Yeah you'll need one of those.

I was. They're all dead

Because fuck the military but if I did join I always feel like I'd been in the army dealing with artillery for some reason

meaning you were too retarded to get put into a fighter

I'd have to join the military/air force first, right? That would take a lot of physical effort. I'm weak as shit Sup Forumsro, fuck that.

tfw they dont even trust you with a bomber and make you fly a fucking gas station.
guess it could have been worse, could have become a drone pilot. kek