I really wanna move to Japan...

I really wanna move to Japan, I wanna be the first in my family to establish a family down there and that's just one of many reasons i wanna move there.
(like the culture and nature etc)

The thing is that i need advice on what education i need in my own country that is a little easy to get a job from down there.

And basically just som genral tips when it comes to work/education.

I dont want some bullshit ''advice'' like: The people down there are cunts/you have to be carefull not to spit BLABLAbla.. i know these basic stuff, but if it someone that has some info/advice on something other then work and so on, as long as it is not well known/rare knowlegde i welcome it.

Some things you may want to know for giving me advice:

I'm from Norway

I want to work as maybe a janitor on a school/hospital
or just something similar. (Also you can give me advice on what work can be ok down there)

Any advice would be helpful please!

Inb4: ''FUCKING WEEB!''
''You have watched too much anime you basement dwellwer !!''

( i do watch a little anime, but that's absolute not the reason for moving there)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7Z2O9Nwt6c
nomadlist.com/asia
happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10613
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how fucking pathetic. I thought you people were slightly better than most swedes, nope.
Jävla bög, stanna i norge för fan. Japan är ett skithål, och folket är skit också :) bög weeb

The only job you're going to get is teaching english, and even that will pay terrible:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7Z2O9Nwt6c

OP you're probably better off learning how to be a developer and building yourself up so you can earn decent money working remotely anywhere you want.

That way you'll still make decent money no matter where you're at. That being said, not many digital nomads choose Japan because its either very rural or its in somewhere like Tokyo which is very expensive as fuck.

Why not choose somewhere else in Asia to live?

nomadlist.com/asia

>I thought you people were slightly betten than most swedes

You like Norwegians better than your own?..

Why should I ?

Is it really that bad? I have seen videos on youtube with people moving there and earning enough to live in a decent house.

I even heard the houses down there are cheaper then i UK.

Well i did'nt plan to move to Tokyo.. that's mostly shit, i wanna move a little out to the country but not too far from a city

Btw have seen it before.

It is still possible, i know it's hard.
I'm not just gonna move down there without thinking twice about it

''Your own''. Funny claim coming from someone wanting to be japanese when hes white. But yes, I thought you people werent as delusional as most Swedes. For example, I think Danes are better than most Swedes and better than Norwegians.

Swedes have no balls, and clearly norwegians dont either. ''I WANNA MOVE TO JAPAN'' Hahahahaha what the fuck. Its not anime man, its not going to be that great.

You'll get over it. Grow up and have pride in your own country, their culture is legit garbage and just stolen from China anyways.

och varför ska du stanna I norge frågar du? Jo delvis har du chanser att göra något med ditt patetiska Weeb liv, att bli något, att få gratis Universtitetsutbildning och faktiskt GÖRA något med ditt liv.

Bortskämda bögungar som dig själv fattar verkligen inte hur bra ni har det. Vilken jävla tönt du är, väx upp för fan.

Det finns en anledning till varför människor vill flytta till Norge, och flera vill flytta från Japan.

By the way, Japanerna kommer aldrig respektera dig.

Stanna i norge, bög. Du kommer inte bli nästa Yohio.

I dont wanna ''be'' Japenese, i wanna move there and get a half Japanese half Norwegian son/daughter etc..

I do agree on one thing tho.. Danes are the best! No shit Swedes have no balls (like their music tho)

>it's not anime man
I said basically exactly the same in my post if you did'nt read it.

Jeez

In all countries there are different people everywhere.
Anyway this moving to Japan is just a maybe..

Enda en som ikkje har lest alt eg har skrevet.. nigga plz

Eg vet godt kor bra vi har det i dette lande med selvmord stastikken hoyere i noen andre skandinaviske land..

Skal utdanne meg og jobbe flere år i mitt eget land for eg gjor flytter noen som helst plass.

men en det er sant vi har det veldig bra her og eg er enig, men vil prove noe nytt i livet mitt.. bog.

Since you're from Norway, you likely can't teach English in Japan, since you're not native.

There is a program where you can get a visa to live and work in Japan for a year as long as you're under 30, you can either find something yourself, or find an agency online that arranges it. Obviously learn Japanese.

Also Japan doesn't really like immigrants, and foreigners can't own property, and have a hard time even renting, so your best bet is marrying someone Japanese if you actually want to live there. Good luck being a reverse Thai/Pinay bride.

Still, it's a great please to visit.

låt grabben försöka. jag flyttade till kalifornien och det är det bästa valet jag gjort i mitt liv. visst, det är svårt att etablera sig i japan och kan innebära stor besvikelse, men det påverkar ju knappast dig, eller hur?

Well fucking hell i did'nt know it was that bad..
knew it was bad.. but jesus christ

But is it only teaching English that is a ok opportunity there?

Stop fucking moving here. Stop. I’m tired of these oversized white faggots coming here and shitting the place up. You are the basic bitches of our culture. Disrespectful in restaurants, cheap, no sense of gratitude for anything. You stomp on our shrines, stick gum on them. You act like Akiba is the only place that exists. Honestly, it will be the only place you are welcome. You think the mainlanders are going to like you? You’re dead wrong. Japan is not your home. I don’t care if you’re American, Swedish, Mexican or a fucking vegetable. Stop coming here because you thought it was “cute” or “unique”. It’s a fucking country. We are fucking people and we do the same fucking thing everyone else does. And you know what? Those bastards who say “I want to come for the culture” are the ones who end up raping 11 year olds. Fuck you, nobody will marry you, stay the fuck in your own lane. Weeabitch.

>But is it only teaching English that is a ok opportunity there?

No, and don't listen to the other posters, Japan is not an easy place to live, but it is really great to visit, and I would definitely do so if I where you.

Nothing in Japan is expensive compared to Norway, and if you travel there as working youth, or on an extended holiday, which is relatively cheap, you will get a much better impression of the country, and it will be something worthwhile, whether you still want to move there or not when you get back.

:)

HAHAHahhaah oh my triggered japanese much?

I hate those people that come to others countrys and disrespect etc
not all of us are like that

''thought it was cute. it's a fucking country with people''

No shit? I'm not 12 year old cunt that thinks it is all rainbow and butterflies, I actually know how bad it can be there too! Suicide rate and they have their own word for overworking..

Just stop relax take a chill pill..

I'm not gonna rape anyone, you got enough of your own people to do that. I had a friend visiting your country for only a few weeks, he got sexual assulted down there alot.

Don't worry i dont listen to people with no good arguments.

Thanks man! I will.

hur gjorde du? trött på livet i sverige, vill ha en nystart

why the fuck are you asking this shithole of the web?
there are whole communities and forums where you find help

do you really think someone's not gonna tell you shit just to see you fuck up?

>He got sexually assaulted

He? That's awesome. All the more reason to go.

Actually if he complained about sexual assault and he's your friend then you're both gay.

I dont know about these forums.. so why not

So you’re going to disrespect me, a native, and act like your opinion is still valid? Do you see why we fucking hate scum like you? You think your opinion is the most valuable, like every other autistic white cunt to step foot into this cursed country.

yea the only thing you'll be able to do is teach english. and to do so you need experience. go to "gaijinpot" and look at their list of jobs and what they require, that way you'll get a better idea. some pay better than others. sometimes they even offer you a place to stay.

Japan is fucking sick tho. even if your pay is not great you'll love it there. besides, once you're there for a year and actually know the language you'll be able to apply for different jobs. so the toughest part is really just getting settled.

happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10613

15sec google

No it was pretty funny when he said it, because it was a old wierd dude who did it.

I was just pointing out something that is a little fucked down there for them.. cause I'm sure because there is alot of sexual assault, there is also alot of rape.

Just vacation there every once in a while you fucking tard. I you have a family, they wont want to move to japan. If you do move to japan, you wont get a job doing anything unless you have a top-notch education. And no job means no jap wife to cook you grilled squid penis for breakfast.

Why leave Norway? Its a beautiful country!

No.. You're a hypocrite.

Don't disrespect people/a whole race If you don't want to be disrespected yourself :)

Damn theres some of that butthurt japanese xenophobia. How well did that do you when the imperialists landed on your shores with weapons capable of obliterating you, then proceeded to use you to their desires? Focus more on fixing your rapidly declining population before you get mad about faggot weaboos coming to your county.

Well I can see you're educated..

Never said i did'nt want to do anything (work)

Wanna try something new I guess.

And you know what they say about people that are used to their countrys and weather, they kinda get sick of it.

A good example of that is: A guy that is from Africa wanna move to a colder country, while a guy from Russia wanna move to a warmer country etc.

And i fucking love the nature in Japan

What im saying is youre not gonna have too much fun finding a family in japan jackass. No japanese girl is going to want to marry some white guy working as a janitor, when they have japanese guys making millions and millions of yen. If you go to japan to start a family, youll end up broke and likely without a good chick.

Look out Godzilla!

Who made you mad? ''jackass''..

Yeah sure you're kinda right! But not ALL Japanese girl are like that, they're human too..

And i would'nt mind getting a really good education to earn millions of yen.

Mostly this, I used to live in Japan and married a japanaese woman. It is very expensive to live in Japan, very hard to get any property(it's an island you dumbass). You are talking a culture where people have to will their leases to an apartment to their kids. We ended up moving stateside because it's just easier. We still return every year to see her family.

TL:DR
Learn Japanese.
Know you will be ostrasized.
Know you will likely never be able to fully immigrate.
Know you can never work hard enough or be good enough.
Prepare to sacrifice your career for the greater good if you are ever asked to.
Destroy your soul.

Then youre good to go. Just don't expect much luck at first. Thought maybe id take away from some of the positive illusion for you. I know exactly what thats like, had my bubble bursted about moving somewhere. All in all you gotta have a plan, not just some lifelong fantasy. When I heard you say you wanted to work as a janitor and start a family, especially in japan, I thought to myself "this user hasnt thought thris through for shit"

Also forgot to mention I worked their as an electrician. Phenomenal place to do anything trade related.

Yeah I should'nt except much luck at first.

I can understand that you tought so, and it's kinda true but I want to think it through while i'm getting a education. (and i have tought it trough atleast a little already.

Btw thank you for the advice still.

Ha ha. Holy shit that IS funny. Have a good adventure! No matter what I'd recommend you do it. Actually doing shit instead of just thinking about it is exciting and makes life good.

>its either very rural or its in somewhere like Tokyo
>i wanna move a little out to the country but not too far from a city

You must be retarded... You may want to aim lower than janitor.

Svenskejævel

satan ikkje vær en skam for norge nu... @OP

Ryan Boundless is full of shit. Otherwise he wouldn't be in Japan

True!
And of course learning from mistakes instead of listening to people beliefs then regret not doing it.

Thanks i will have a good adventure being touched by old men :)

Aiming lower than janitor is retarded..

Sure :)