Yellowstone just exploded

Yellowstone just exploded.

How fucked are you?

>Portland Oregon
>unaffected
>all our agriculture is near the coast
>east oregon is a desert anyway

>north Texas
I'm alive and well for a few days until the ash covers the entire earth and we are left in an iceage

Purple dot, I'm just barely ok

and nothing of value was lost.

Looks like Las Vegas is juuuuuuuust outsdie the secondary ash zone so I'm safe.

Canada eh?

Everyone on Earth would be fucked. This fucker would cause years of crop failures leading to mass starvation. I bet 60% of people or better would die by the time this all got sorted out.

Same user but if the wind blew west we'd be in some shit

Wew good thing I'm not an Amerifat

It just missed me over here in Vancouver, BC.

Hawaii

different location here, but still this.

northern cali so i'm fine

Just fine actually, my state is already the poorest so it wouldn't affect much

>china
We no see sun we live we polluted USA no kill motherland china

>be a Virginia Fag
>be outside the eruption radius
>still in range of DC getting nuked
Silver lining

Everyone

The amount of ash released into the air would cause global temperatures to plummet.

Even if it was just for a week, plant life would be destroyed. Humanity would probably live on, but a lot of people would die.

Cali wins again!

> be eurofag
> safe from yellowstone explosion
> last remaining white person in the continent

I don't know wether that's a win or a loss

I'm fine unless every other smoldering caldera explodes; then the whole of New England will be an icy shithole outside of winter.

I actually understand food production and the food chain, so I will be fine no matter where I'm at.

How many of you know the finer points of raising bugs?

Just outside the killzone in N MT

the ash cloud would travel across half the globe if not more.
reducing sunlight to 10%
black plague epidemic all over again
couple of billion people die in the long run

>Americans think it will only effect them

Yeah this right?
I'm not scientits, but pretty sure most of us would be 100% fucked.

Except this guy.
The decomposers are the last to go.

Just more people bitching about winter for longer.

>mfw im in middle kill zone

I'm good, just about 4800 miles away
Good luck BTW

I live in Denmark. We eat so much fish and meat anyways, we've been improving a whole lot on hydroponics and wind power and we're used to the cold. If shit really hits the fan, we have a fuckton of refugees that can now earn their place in our society

In Southeast Texas on the coast. I'm good.

Mississippi?

Live in Missouri, Expected the nukes to drop.
Almost everyone here is already a ghoul anyway (Meth is bad, m'kay)
At least the idiots will go first, to bad there corpses won't be worth eating.

>northern cali so i'm fine

No you are a liberal cuck.

>implying after the gibs stop coming the """"refugees"""" wont chimp out and destroy everything
lmaoing@yourlife

That picture is incorrect. The scale of the damage would be much larger. If the Yellowstone Super Volcano went off, North America would be deleted.

During the Cold War Russia was aware of this and had plans to nuke the Yellowstone Caldera because it's the most effective way to destroy the United States instantly.

Plus, it wouldn't just erupt once, and be done in one day. It would erupt for a week, or two. Also, here are the other calderas in the area that could go off if Yellowstone popped possibly setting off a chain reaction.

>not accounting for coriolis effect.
West coast is fucked.

>Calgary destroyed by ash and pumice

I'm quite ok with that, but the perpetual winter for a few decades would probably have me commit suicide.

Here's to hoping it goes to California

I live in Poland, so still pretty fucked

>Boston

>gets stoned by muslims

volcanic eruption or not, i'd still say youre pretty fucked

Yellowstone is one of 12 super volcanos that exists on Earth. If any of the were to erupt, everyone and pretty much most living things on Earth will be doomed. The only ones that will benefit are the cockroaches, they will have a bountiful buffet from pur corpses and that is a fact.

Yellowstone is one of 12 super volcanos that exists on Earth. If any one of the were to erupt, everyone and pretty much most living things on Earth will be doomed. The only ones that will benefit are the cockroaches, they will have a bountiful buffet from our corpses and that is a fact.

Quite fine, different continent.

Yellowstone is one of 12 super volcanos that exists on Earth. If any one of the were to erupt, everyone and pretty much most living things on Earth will be doomed. The only ones that will benefit are the cockroaches, they will have a bountiful buffet from our corpses and that is a fact.

this. when the fuck is it gonna snow already? I'm ready.

Mississippifag here. I'm safe.

Yeah, but dying would be a step up for you

Not from old world sensibilities you ain't.

Especially if you're black.

I grew up upper middle-class and am going to a decent college. I don't think dying is an upgrade

Stereotyping me, aren't you?

Looks like Hawaii's hot spot happening under land instead of sea

> Europe
> finally

have you heard of properly trained law enforcement? American's should try it.

No, I'm saying that Mississippi is a pretty shit state to live in. Although the cost of living there and the food is pretty dope. I'm sure you're a wonderful person, but that part of the country in general is the worst part of the country.

Source: lived in Mass, Hawaii, Michigan, Vermont and currently living in Colorado. Have spent enough time in the south to know it's downright garbage.

Name three amazing things about where you live in Mississippi?

New Jersey. I'm always fucked.

As someone living in indiana (literally in the center of americas right armpit) i hope that shit erupts tomorrow.

I'm not retarded, just careless, didn't check what the swipey keyboard put out

I live being european & am willing to "share" (it brings us cheap labor). shitty people can get out by me, that includes shitty refugees as much as right wing morons.

Negatively fucked
maybe we can build something worthwhile next time

>used to the cold
Nej, nu snackar du skit igen, danskjävel

dude same

...silence....exactly.

I actually like to travel to the south, but holy shit fuck living there.

Ja, danskjavel ar en javla fitta

Hungary here, would be hardly affected. Global ramifications are actually pretty tame, but the graph is pretty optimistic, even New York would be affected (fine ash). The global cooldown would suck, but at least it would offset the whole global warming thing i guess.

>How fucked are you?

Totally fine. It's a shame more Jews will not be killed.

Czechfag here. Until I have rum and Marlboros, i'm OK

Probably have a bit of adverse weather but overall I'll be fine.

I live in europe, possible few years of bad harvest and riots, who cares

>NorthWest Montana

bretty fucked, at any rate.

thats not nearly enough water.

Same here. Where u at? Edwardsville here.

Fuck I live just up the road from ya. We're boned.

no shit sherlock
it's enough to get me few weeks if needed too
you have to get water from the outside anyway, and there would be abundance unlike the food

Lmao, Chicago is just out of reach

We might ALL be fucked.

as long as by "we" you mean the US, sure. europe, australia and asia will be fine. africa is already fucked anyway, but that's irrelevant.

>tfw kentucky is just barely out of reach

SoCal so I'm pretty good...for now.

I'm dead

I'm in Chicago, feels good man.

The whole of the Northern hemisphere is fucked in the first few months due to atmospheric ash clouds. The jets streams will eventually send ash clouds worldwide. From what I've read it won't be a huge fuck all explosion, but a long slower eruption. We'll all be fucked due to the size.

>All good in the NYeighborhood.

>tfw being stuck in redneck-ville serves a purpose for once
I might feel a tingle in my nethers, other than that it'll probably be a normal day in the south until the ash cloud arrives.

I know this feel

>This

Actually, pretty good. I'm in Michigan.

Im good

Southern Wv so better off than this asshole that will freeze to death.

734?

Southwestern Washington, should be good, may have some volcanic fallout though, no different than St. Helens when it exploded.

>how fucked are you?

people have cars.

You fuckers are forgetting the ash cloud. That shit will blot out the sun and shut down airports across the world once it gets into the air stream. You're talking an extinction level event.

>people have cars

people can't drive worth a shit. Freeways would be fucked in a heartbeat.

Does no one understand how the upper atmosphere works? Or how powerful a super-volcano is?The ash will cover the entire planet for at least a couple of years. This is widely accepted.

Everyone would be fucked. Near instant global chaos.

Green Bay Wisconsin, might be ok

It's a world ending event, the ash will spread across the world and kill 90% of the vegetation, we are all fucked.

>You heard it first from Charlie!!!!!!!!!!

/thread