Friendly reminder that Zootopia is the Redpill anthem movie

Friendly reminder that Native Americans are the most hottest girls.

why?

Wasn't the Angry Birds movie pol's favourite?

Just saw Zootopia today, how is it redpill?

>Stereotypes are real
>If you want to overcome them you have to work for it
>The world isn't a "Safe Space" and everyone has an agenda
>With Ewes you lose

>gf and I watch an online version of it from an argentinian website where some guy pirates digital copies of movies shown in theaters and theyre perfect HD quality
>getting towards the end
>she says "the fox is good looking!"
>shocked
>because I think the bunny is attractive in a weird way too
>I tell her that
>she agrees

This movie is literally designed to make kids attracted to anthropomorphic animals. If you watched it youll know what im talking about with the nudist club scene.

Also, I couldnt see how you would extract a political message from it THAT easily, in the end it just felt like a happy kids movie.

The CGI was absolutely beautiful at times though.

> couldn't extract a political message

Dude , it's literally right in the beginning . The bunny has pre conceived racial stereotypes of the fox because she thinks all foxes are shifty and untrustworthy from her childhood , the rabbit also has to fight off racial stereotypes of bunnies being only cute animals that can only do farm labor work .
Fox and bunny have to fight off pre conceived stereotypes that the society created around them

How is that Sup Forums? The entire point of the movie is that stereotypes are wrong. Except in real life, they aren't.

Yeah sure there are stereotypes involved, but thats it, dealing with stereotypes in a kids movie doesnt make it inherently political.

Like of course there needs to be a message and the message is "You can be anything or do anything so just go do it kiddies yeaaaahhhhhhhh"

I mean shit I went in expecting something much different because of all of this talk on Sup Forums

Exactly. The film is liberal propaganda. If it was cut off about 70% of the way through, it'd be fine. But instead it's just a nonsense film about how everyone is great.

At BEST you could say "ok well out of the million bunnies, only 1 was capable of doing anything" or "out of the million foxes, only one wasn't a nigger".

Forgot to mention that it has prevalent themes of multicultrism too because Zootopia city literally has every species of animals living in harmonious , productive and civil manner

Blue pill. It's black lives matter: The movie. I'm a furfag and liked it, but I know it was blue.

Oh yeah?
How does it expose the Zionist control of western nations?

I wish I was fluffy Sup Forums.

why so blue, peru?

>this movie isn't a red pill

THE PLOT IS LITERALLY THE SHEEP USING A WEAPONIZED BLUE PILL TO CAUSE TERRORISM

>Zootopia
>Zoo
>children like zoos
>zoophilia
>SJWs support beastiality
Angry birds is redpilled. Zootopia is SJW trash

Zootopia was probably one of the best movies of the 21st century so far, and it manages to remain objective in its theme and motif. The writers literally sad that they wrote the theme in such a manner that any reasonable person that watched the movie would feel like it was preaching for them: Right or left wing. Probably part of the reason that the only people who really dislike the movie are extremities.

Mah niggah

>This movie is literally designed to make kids attracted to anthropomorphic animals. If you watched it youll know what im talking about with the nudist club scene.
What is space jam.

There's been one Furry manifestation movie for almost every generation. The 70's had Robin Hood. The 90's had Space Jam. The 10's will be Zootopia.

I would ____ the rabbit.

I wish Lola had a nude scene in Space Jam.

>extracting political agenda from a children's movie

>Judyfags still exist

boys too

Except I feel like with Zootopia it'll be worse.

Nick and Judy aren't just attractive, but also well-developed characters AND it is a 3D animated film which makes it seem more realistic than 2D.

This movie is going to turn more kids into furries than even Robin Hood did. Just give it ten years and see...

The stereotypes are real in the movie though. The message is that shit sucks and there's nothing you can do about it.

How's your toilet? Did someone throw their grenade inside it?

>and there's nothing you can do about it
It's exactly the opposite, life is shit because people are shit, not because they have to, but because they choose to.