I'm a convicted pedophile (molestation). I served my time but I still can't forgive myself...

I'm a convicted pedophile (molestation). I served my time but I still can't forgive myself. I want to kill myself but I'm scared of a failed attempt.

greentext

pussy, deal with the result of your actions, what do you expect us to do?

jesus love pedophiles

do it.

dont worry OP, i'm sure the screams of the child were out of love!

Shut up.
People have done worse things in their lives.

Your social life is probably over, but you can repent by not being a huge faggot.

Do something nice for the world that doesn't involve killing yourself.

>scared of a failed attempt

Then you simply don't want to die. Don't blame it on fear of failure. A shotgun in the mouth or a leap from 100+ feet are pretty foolproof.

>memearrow the story please.
>if you an hero, an hero on stream

did you fuck a boy or a girl? what age?

>move to thai-land

make sure to stream it

Guilt is a useless feeling. But once it settles its roots, it is hard to shake off.

What have you tried to elevate your guilt?

Time DOES heal all wounds. What really matters is that you face consequences and responsibility for something that (and this is important) hurt other people, make the right ammends and to learn from this "experience" to come out as a better person.

Keep in mind that it is NOT your fault for being into children, but because you were acting upon it. Something moreso important than punishment is the right councelling.
I can give you an ear OP. What happened? What did you do after your initial sentence to make things, as possible, right?

Go to the legion and when you survive this tourture kill bad people all over the world

That’s not the reason he doesn’t want to die, he probably does he’s just a coward about it

You shouldnt be able to forgive yourself, you scarred someone for life and that is unforgiveable

12ga shotgun buckshot. mouth and aim up. 100% foolproof it will work.

>ultra-austim

>>repent

Do god's work on earth and hope he will forgive you your sins

>>foolproof

Hail satan, deep fried or extra crispy

there no god

it was a transitioning boy with Benjamin button disease

Unless you're a complete fucking idiot and somehow fuck it up you WILL die (assuming you actually aim for your HEAD NOT MOUTH)

Also he probably used birdshot and didn't even put it in his mouth, this guy is either really unlucky or borderline retarded

>>unless you’re a complete fucking idiot

You’re talking about someone who’s willing to put a shotgun in their mouth, also it happens all the time in that moment it’s easy to fuck it up

well shit, i can't fap to that

he obviously got shot in the neck and in exited through his face, the exit wound is bigger than the entry wound.
If you bite the barrel and aim up your brain will be on the walls in no time

You are disgusting, please, kill yourself

Society teaches people to make pedos into the scapegoat, but did your molestation make the child kill themself? Even if they did kill themselves, was that misdeed worth more death?

Guilt is a tool of control. They have shaped your guilt and use it to punish you from within. Perhaps you 'deserved' punishment but at what point have you paid for your sins? They have branded you a sex offender and mandated that you continually tell everyone about it, for their safety, at the cost of you never having any status among society, barely more than a homeless person.

Once a thief always a thief, apparently.So why did they even let you out of prison when they are enforcing you to live in shame? and have made sure that you will never regain the possibilities you had before. You'll never be top dog in anything anymore. They have stolen large portions of your future.

Whats worse is that your crime is simply the crime of getting caught. There are many others doing the things you did and worse getting away unpunished and will never be punished.

Revenge seems reasonable but in truth you understand forgiveness, even more than they do. You forgive them for hating you, You forgive them for wanting revenge on you, You forgive them for wanting you dead and gone. But you still want to live or rather you fear failing suicide and having your status dropped even lower, a crippled for life pedo on suicide watch;

But you are an outsider now. You will only ever be truly accepted by similar outcasts, so if you desire a life belonging to a group you must find it with them. Or you must rewrite the rules for yourself and start your own.
If you fear failure, what gave you the nerve to molest in the first place, being a path so rife with failure?

wonders how long before people realise OP hasn't replied even once, well done on being trolled