This is still their best album

This is still their best album

no it isn't.

no.

This was the album that got me into them. I thought they were just a shitty Nirvana clone for a decade before I gave them a chance. But, no it's not their best. The Bends and OK Computer are their best, Amnesiac and kid A are their worst.

This whole album is hot garbage that has two good songs: There, There and A Wolf at the Door. That's it.

Gay opinion

>Amnesiac and kid A are their worst.
get a load of this faggot

Terrible opinion. HTTT, despite its length in comparison to Radiohead's other albums, is consistently great. While I agree There, There is great, A Wolf at the Door is actually pretty mediocre in comparison to some of the better tracks. Songs like Sail to the Moon, The Gloaming, A Punch Up at a Wedding, Go to Sleep, Backdrifts, We Suck Young Blood, and and 2+2=5 are just too good- career highlights, in my opinion. I'm not sure if I'd call HTTT their best, but it's at least their second or third best.

In Rainbows
Kid A
OKC
Amnesiac
TKoL
ASMP
HTTT
The Bends
Pablo Honey

>thinks worst implies bad

C student detected.

Ahem

Kid A is their best album you fucking pleb

Only a pleb believes this, its quality but not best or even top 3

their worst aside from Pablo Honey

(you)

Amnesiac
Ok Computer
HTTT
AMSP
Hid A
TKOL
In Rainbows
The Bends
Pablo Honey

Nah it's top three. You're just a contrarian faggot like 90% of this board.

Let me know when you finally stop hating yourself and giving a shit what other people think of you.

I dont? Lmao dude Kid A is good but its like 5th tops

You'll realise one day mate. The fact you even have to question it means you feel it slightly.

>the album they had to literally give away
>best

ok

What are you on about?

No more denial user. Your ego will shatter.

What drugs are you on? They seem fun

Third stage of grief is bargaining, user.

Drugs won't help you. Next stage is depression, get through that and you're in the clear. You can do it.

R u okay user, do u smell toast???

I'm not even memeing. Nearly all of their albums set out to do something unique, and have some ambition behind them. In Rainbows doesn't really have much to set itself apart. It's Radiohead just doing what they do best, writing great pop music (which The Bends did slightly better in my opinion). In a way, this gives it much less of an identity than their other albums. And it is great for the most part, albeit a lot more forgettable than anything that came before or after it.

"Maybe if I act retarded, the pain will stop"

Don't worry, the bargaining stage lasts for a while.

What are you on?

Raw emotion mate. Pure love. Don't be scared of it.

This so much. I've never really cared that much for In Rainbows but I could never explain why. Thanks user.

Thats what sets IR above the rest, the lack of trying to outdo themselves. Its so comfy, same with AMSP

Kid A
Amnesiac
OKC
>wide gap in quality
HTTT
In Rainbows
The Bends
AMSP
TKoL
Pablo Honey

I'll admit that HTTT has the best cover art, though.

This. It's so natural and human.

A better plain of existence than you friendo.

sure, it's GOOD, but its' bloatedness and indecisive artistic direction makes it far from their best