Sup Forums she didn't take. Roll for next reply, dubs gets it

Sup Forums she didn't take. Roll for next reply, dubs gets it.
>don't be a fagot edition

how about you finger my asshole while my dad fucks your cunt

Your being a faggot

Let's get together so I can whip your bare ass with a belt until you're a sobbing mess. We'll see how things go from there.

Winner, I have to tone it down a bit

Ask her to hang out some time or sokme shit,don't over complicate it;

"ignoring all previous messages,you wanna hang out some time?"

OP here. Fuck you user. I'm not looking for dating advice

She looks like she's extremely boring. Probably a feminist as well. Can tell by her glasses and punctuation.

You're definitely not going anywhere fast if your opener was a fucking Rick and Morty joke. Jesus, you might as well be straight up with her and let her know you're a complete sperg and that talking to any breathing female is a challenge greater than Mount fucking Everest, let alone her random ass on Tinder. Give up while you're ahead, OP.

What would you like instead babe?

try to rush long im holding short

Here, everyone's happy. Sadist user and dinner fag user can jersey each other off to this

Could you tie me up sometime?

kekedekerkek

Look. I'll be frank, I'm a little autistic and my friends told me being more forward would help me build confidence and I may have taken it a little too far. I apologize. Please let me eat your ass.

OP here. She has a fucking light Saber tattoo on her finger, a po taco on her wrist, and wants me memes.

You get what you give, homo. She's presented herself as a loser.
>Rick and morty

Sorry that was abusive, actually I just want to cuddle and watch the twilight series if that's ok with you madaam

If dubs, I'd post

Rerawl

Gonna keep swinging at this

I think we lost her Sup Forums

This

Can we watch my little pony together?

Fuck, rawl again

Last shot and I'm done

You telling me you can't see how shit that opener went for you?

i'm gona shoot you in the back of the head while youre sleep and fuck the brain hole, cool?

hell i'll even sever the head and use you for after ;)

Bro, are you retarded? Do you even read? How are you even on the Internet right now?

Just this picture

With a fucking internet connection you mindless twat. The fucking autism really burns strong with you, eh?

respec dubs op

Rollin for this

Stay in England where you're of normal intellectual level

She's rekt brother. Call John on thid

She's to damn cool for dweebs like you.

My mental handicap comes from my dad. He was alright until he got in to a car crash. Then his brain didnt work right. And neither did his semen. Anyways can i eat you out or nah?

Reroll

What this guy said! We already have too many smart people here.

I could make you dinner. My recipe has 12 upvotes on Reddit.

I really really like this image.